TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adam

I need a cowardly bastard heel

One time thing. Heel comes out, cuts usual heel promo bashing town (in this case, country, Australia), Axel comes out, bada bang, bada boom, cuts a 'hometown boy' promo. Axel's over in Aus like Bret was over in CA NA DA in 97.

I need a character for this. Hell, give me a cowardly tag team. I don't mind. Suggestions?

COLE
Welcome back to HeldDown LIVE From Sydney, Australia Ladies and Gentlemen.  Living Angleously is coming up this Sunday, just three days away!  The Main Event, with the OAOAST World Heavyweight Championship on the line, Alfdogg defending against not only his AngleMania opponent Peter Knight, but Brock Ausstin as well, in a Triple Threat match!  Not only that, but…

Michael Cole is cut off by the sounds of [i]Renegade[/i] by Jay-Z & Eminem, signalling the arrival of a man hated by fans all over the world, Reject.  

COACH
Well isn’t this a nice surprise guys?  Joined by the incomparable former Deadly Alliance member, Reject!

COLE
I compare him to Randy Orton.

COACH
Kayfabe, Michael.

The former X Division Champion strolls down to the squared circle, a white spotlight following him down to the ring.  Walking up the ring steps and into the squared circle, Reject grabs a microphone from ringside, and signals for the music to be cut.

COLE
I wonder what’s on Rejects mind?

Reject pauses for a moment, with the crowd lightly booing him, not knowing his purpose.

REJECT
You know, ever since I set foot in this stinking country…

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!”

REJECT
…I’ve seen nothing but the ugliest women in the world, the stupidest people in the world, and the dumbest animals in the world.  I mean, seriously people.  And you had a holiday three days ago, what was it called?

COLE
Uh-oh…

CABOOSE
Uh, Reject, slamming a country’s people is one thing, this is another completely.

REJECT
Ahhh, that’s right.  ANZAC Day.  I didn’t know what the hell an ANZAC was, and then I found out.  It’s a type of biscuit.  You have a holiday for a weird snack food?

The crowd are getting fired up now, with chants of ‘YOU ARE A WAN-KER! CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP!’ filling the arena.  Still, Reject presses on.

REJECT
But seriously, someone told me what ANZAC meant.  The Australian and New Zealand Armed Corps.  Now I don’t know about you people, but I don’t recall exactly what the Australian army has done that’s worth celebrating.  You were Britains bitchboys fo…

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!”

COLE
This is gonna get ugly, the fans here are past pissed, guys.

REJECT
YOU WERE BRITAINS BITCHBOYS FOR A CENTURY PEOPLE!  What do you have to be proud of?  Huh?  You went to the wrong beach and get your asses kicked in the war, and now you have a holiday for it?

“AAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS-HOOOOOOLLLLEEE! AAAAAAAASSSSSS-HOOOOLLLLEEE!!!”

REJECT
Chant all you want, but that doesn’t change the fact that your military, along with your country, is nothing but a BIG. PIECE. OF SH…

THE LIGHTS GO OUT!

“YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!”

COLE
What’s this?

With the arena plunged into darkness, the fans go into a frenzy.  The drums start up, and the crowd EXPLODES with a huge ovation, as a Big Red X appears on the screen!

COLE
You don’t mess with the boss’ home country!

The drums start up, with Reject being slightly confused by the situation.  It is clear that these are the drums at the beginning of Millionaire’s “I’m on a High”.  The guitar follows the drum beat, and the hometown boy appears, the GM, appears at the entrance ramp, sporting jeans, a Big Red X T-shirt and his old leather coat, as well as an Australian flag in hand!

CABOOSE
OH NOES!

The music gains momentum, and Axel stops in the middle of the entrance way, flag in hand…

[b][color=red]BOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!![/color][/b]

…and strikes the crucifix pose, hoisting the national emblem high in the air!  Axel, a look of pure rage in his eyes, places the flag in the steel steps so as to keep it upright, removes his coat and slides into the ring as the theme music continues.

COLE
Wow, he looks PISSED!

Axel ascends the turnbuckles, striking the crucifx pose to his crowd, and leaving Reject on the other side of the ring, still flabbergasted by the situation.

REJECT
Wait a minute!  WAIT A MINUTE!  CUT THE MUSIC!

CABOOSE
And now he’s cutting the General Managers music off.  Smart one.

COACH
I’m sure Axel is just out here to tell Reject what a fantastic job he’s doing with fan relations.

Axel jumps off the turnbuckles and faces Reject, 

REJECT
Now, GM, boss, what are you doing out here?  This isn’t your time.  This is my time.  With all due respect, you don’t belong out here.  So if you’d kindly vac-AHH!

Axel floors Reject with a clothesline out of NOWHERE!

“YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!”

Reject, reeling from the blow, gets to his feet, runs at Axel… SPIIIIINNNEEEBUUUSSSTTTAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

COLE
We’ve waited a while to say this. guys…

TRIPLE C
...BETTER THAN HOFFS!

Axel, his eyes still filled with rage, looks at the fallen Reject, and then the crowd who roar in appreciation.  He points at the fallen wrestler, and the fans roar even louder, wanting their homeland hero to finish the job.

AXEL
BIG RED FREAKIN X MY FRIEND!

Axel makes an X with his arms and then the crucifix pose, grabbing Reject, and bringing him to his feet.  Axel hoists the former X Division champion in the air…

…AXEL SLAM!!!

“YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHH!”

Reject goes limp after the impact, and the crowd goes crazy!

COLE
THE AXEL SLAM!  AXEL JUST DRILLED REJECT!

COACH
ABUSE OF POWER!

CABOOSE
Reject is out guys, he’s out!

COLE
Axel might not be liked by many in the states, but he’ll always be loved by these fans right here in Australia!

Axel’s music begins playing, but he soon asks for it to be cut, before grabbing a microphone.

AXEL
You know, I’ve been sitting back these last few weeks, not doing a lot about anything.  Not coming to the ring, just doing my job, and making everyone happy.  That’s fine.  I’m not out here to wrestle every week anymore.  But that doesn’t mean I can’t still get my hands dirty when I feel its needed.  And that right there, that was needed.  I can handle someone badmouthing this country to a point.  Its called free speech, and it’s an implied right here.  But if anyone DARES to come into my country, my home…

“YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAH!”

AXEL
…in front of my fellow Australians, and badmouths the ANZACS, the men and women who made this country what it is, the men and women of this country who have fought and died for everything that I believe in, and everything that each and every one of you believe in…

“YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHHHH!!!”

“AX-EL! AX-EL! AX-EL! AX-EL!”

The chants go up huge, and Axel relishes in them, cracking a half grin, before finishing.

AXEL
…if anyone dares to do that on my show, then they’d better believe I’m gonna kick their *BLEEP*ING ASS!

“YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!”

AXEL
This is the best country in the world.  Bar none.  And while I might not be respected in the States for what I do, I know I can always come here and gain the respect I deserve.  Thank you.

The crowd applaud, and Axel begins to leave, but stops…

AXEL
I almost forgot… AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!

CROWD
OI OI OI!

AXEL
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!

CROWD
OI OI OI!

AXEL
AUSSIE!

CROWD
OI!

AXEL
AUSSIE!

CROWD
OI!

AXEL
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!!!

CROWD
OI OI OI! YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!

“I’m on a High” starts up again and Axel leaves the ring, but not without grabbing the Aussie flag on the way through and slapping a few hands.  The GM walks up the ramp and waves the flag to the capacity crowd at the Sydney Superdome, before exiting, as we go to a…

*COMMERICAL BREAK*

Sign in to follow this