TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
janusd

SWF Lockdown Card (May 3rd, 2006)

SWF Lockdown Card @ The Kremlin - Moscow, Russia
Date: 3rd May 2006.
Viewing Times: 7:00pm PST, 10:00pm EST; check local listings.

350px-Moscow_Kremlin.jpg

The world tour rolls into Russia and straight into Moscow, and not even the Soviets can resist the power of the SWF as we take over the Kremlin for the next step on our world tour! I'd have something more witty here but save for the fact that the world tour rolls on and once more Janus - part time head of security, part time furry, all time nutjob - has the book, I have nothing else to say. Except for the fact that word limits are easily modifiable because I still have NO idea what people are comfortable with.

Main Event - Title vs Title
Hardcore Rules
Landon 'La Cucaracha' Maddix© vs Amy Stephens©

Description: Amy totally called out Landon on AftershoX. The Princess of Punk is not pleased at all with her partner's dilly-dallying ways with Megan Skye, and the Cockroach responded to her demands. WIth the power of his ego behind him, Landon asked for this match to be title-vs-title, because he wants to put Miss Stephens in her place. Can the Nottingham native prove her enemy wrong, or will the Cockroach be too hard to squash?

Rules: What rules? This is going to be violent.
Word Limit: 5000
Marker: realitycheck

Sub Main Event - International Title Match
JJ Johnson vs Wildchild©

Description: On the one side, we have JJ Johnson. Silent and deadly much like a poisonous fart, Mr Johnson has shown that he is capable of hanging with both the best (like Toxxic) and the worst (like Landon) the SWF has to offer. On the otherside we have the prestigious Wildchild, the living pinball and current International champion, ready to take on anything that's thrown his way. So Johnson threw himself.

Rules: Standard singles match.
Word Limit: 6000
Marker: janusd

Non-Title Match
Grendel© vs Zyon

Description: Zyon's a chip off the old block, and Grendel is a very nice up and comer following his surprise victory in the Air Raid match at the Pay-Per-View. So they're being tossed together in the ring to go at it mano-e-mano, and may a good match come out of it, so says I.

Rules: Straight singles match.
Marker: chirs3

House Rules - Viktor's All You Can Drink Vodka
Sean Davis vs Bloodshed
Special Guest Referee: Viktor Tarakanov

Description: When in Russia, do as the Russians stereotypically do. Featuring former SJL talent and big ugly Russian git Viktor Tarakanov as the guest referee, these two clash together for no other real reason than the fact that the World Tour needs a House Rules match, and that I tried to think up something at least remotely funny and failed so very, very hard.

Rules: Standard singles match, with every near fall (2 count) or broken submission requiring both superstars to take a shot from the vodka bottle carried by the referee. It's a big bottle, folks. Get SMASHED.
Marker: The Superstar

Cruiserweight Spotfest
Wayne Blank vs "The Divine Wind" Akira Kaibatsu

Description: We've got no Bruce Blank, but we sure as hell have a Wayne Blank, and because Janus is fairly poor when it comes to booking, he just threw Wayne in with another notable crusier to showcase their stuff. After tangling with Amy last show, can Wayne shoot higher in the SWF, or will he be blown off course by a divine wind?

Rules: Cruiserweight rules (no throwing over the top rope, 20 counts on the outside, etc.)
Word Limit: 6000
Marker: Evolution

Austin Sly vs "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

Description: Semi-triumphant returnee of the Sly variety apparently under Joseph Peters' thumb vs. psychotic new straight-edge sensation emokid of the Jenkins variety. FIGHT!

Rules: Standard singles match.
Word Limit: 4000
Marker: chirs3

??? vs Manson

Description: Uh oh. It's the dreaded Question Mark Man, back to wreak havoc upon the SWF! And who better to meet our lovely mystery man than the Raging Bull himself, Manson? Will the power of Mansonosity prevail in this match, or will the Question Mark Man deliver swift justice upon the opposition?

Rules: Straight singles match. ???, sendee your stats to Manson.
Word Limit: 4000
Marker: janusd

Send all marked matches, promos etc to: realitycheck

(This was all done very early in the morning and is prone to any changes the wrestlers require.)
Edited by janusd

This is not the kind of tone I want my administration setting for the fed.

Janus... [McMahon]YOU'RE FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRED![/McMahon]

Edited by chirs3

tenzanbuffalo.jpg

The wrestler is kneeling behind a seated opponent. He grabs hold of one of the opponent's arms, bends it backwards overhead, and locks its wrist into his armpit. The wrestler then wraps his free arm under the opponent's chin, like in a Sleeper hold, puts his other arm through the arch created by the opponent's trapper arm, and locks his hands. He then squeezes the opponent's neck, causing pressure.

WC vs J3! The battle of the abbreviations! I'm looking forward to this, oh yes sir.

Well since no one else has done spoken up and I don't see it called on the card I'll go ahead and call the opening promo on behalf of Bruce Blank and the Jack Daniels Test 8-)

Word!

LOL just cause I made a post and have a Bruce segment written doesn't mean I've got a WAyne match written yet.

That's the point, actually. You're doing all this Bruce stuff. I'll finally conquer you~!

One day

I hope

please?

*cries*

Just so everyone knows... I *am* trying to show... so hopefully I'll have something in tomorrow night.

That's the point, actually. You're doing all this Bruce stuff. I'll finally conquer you~!

One day

I hope

please?

*cries*

How much is a Wayne Blank no show worth to you? <_<