TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scroby

No Good Ever Comes From Pissing Me Off

So early Saturday evening, I'm hanging with my two friends Diane and Ethan at Ethan's house. During one point of hanging out there, Ethan goes "Hey, lets go to Rocky!" (for those who don't know, I work at the Rocky Horror Picture show every Saturday night on lighting crew). Now there's a problem the girl Diane, has a HUGE issue with another friend of mine who works there named Ali. I'm not going to go into why they have issues, because frankly its a lot of reasons and alcohol has made me very sleepy.

So after Ethan has said this jokingly, I say "Nooo, she can't go to Rocky!" Which apprently pist the both of them off and they both started yelling at me and bitching at me that its stupid Diane can't go to Rocky because my friend Ali is also on crew. I blantely tell them, that they know it would cause a problem so therefore why she shouldn't go. Basically to make a long story short, they both keep yelling and bitching to me about it becaues I'm being realistic and they want to act like little kids and cause a problem that doesn't need to be caused. Anyways both of them go upstairs and break out in laughter, I think they were trying to get a rise out of me but to me at least it got pretty serious since they were yelling at me and bitching me out about it. Diane comes back down stairs and tells me "don't tell me where I can and can't go", I tell her that I'm sorry for being realistic. I really should have told them to go ahead and go and waste their gas so they could be embrassed in front of random people.

So after Diane comes down stairs and tells me to not tell her where she can and can't go, she goes back upstairs and talks to Ethan. A second later she comes back downstairs and tells me "come on" as in we're all of a sudden leaving. She drives me back to her dads place, I tell her I'm sorry for yelling and she just laughs about it. We get out and I just feel like I should leave because yeah, I felt arkward since I had to leave the house. So I tell her I'm going to go home and said bye, she just "later" without looking back at me. Yeah think they're pist off at me?

So I get into my car and call my friend Ali to let her know, whats going on and that Ethan and Diane has suggested that they could head out to Rocky if they wanted to and I wanted to talk to her about handling the sitution if they had indeed went because it would have been a problem Ali and I do not want to deal with while at Rocky since we're there every week. Well Ali wants to get a better idea on what is going on so she calls Ethan and asks him whats going on. Ali also lets Ethan know that its ok if he goes, because the two of them don't have an issue, but she can't go because a problem would happen. So after a few minutes, Ali calls me back and lets me know what Ethan had said and as we're talking Diane calls me. I pick up and Diane is freaking out and yelling at me and is now telling me that they were joking all because Diane found out I called Ali. I sware to God, she made it sound like I opened the floodgates to hell.

After hearing a minute of this, I told her she was over-reacting and that made her hang up. Guys if you ever want a girl to stop yelling at you over the phone, tell her she's over-reacting, works most of the time. After Diane hangs up on me, me and Ali continue our converstation then my night goes on, and no they never showed up.

So there are sometings I want to get a completely random opionion on. I just want to know, am I in the wrong here for being realistic? Am I in the wrong for calling my friend Ali and letting her know that her enemey just might show up and that it would cause a problem? I mean am I the bad guy because a 20 and 22 year old act childish and turn a joke into something serious and try to attack me verbally about a subject? I say try because barely anyone can beat me when it comes to an argument and I know I'm dead right. Damn I hate people who act dumb and childish.

High school drama ain't got nothing on you.

Thats right bitches! I'm so tired of dealing with people who cause "high school" drama. Espically when there 20 and 22. Its just sad.

So early Saturday evening, I'm hanging with my two friends Diane and Ethan at Ethan's house. During one point of hanging out there, Ethan goes "Hey, lets go to Rocky!" (for those who don't know, I work at the Rocky Horror Picture show every Saturday night on lighting crew)...

Again, this appears. Don't you fuckin' learn?

So early Saturday evening, I'm hanging with my two friends Diane and Ethan at Ethan's house. During one point of hanging out there, Ethan goes "Hey, lets go to Rocky!" (for those who don't know, I work at the Rocky Horror Picture show every Saturday night on lighting crew)...

Again, this appears. Don't you fuckin' learn?

No sir, I don't. Plus I believe my problems come from my selfish friends, not from working Rocky.

I'd have told them it might not be a good idea to go down there and start looking for trouble...but not tell them to not go. If they got into trouble that'd be their own damn fault and not yours.

Guest guerillagenius
"don't tell me where I can and can't go"

I would have said "You can go eat a big bowl of dick you dumb bitch!". Yeah, that would have shown her...heh...heh.

You really need to take a hard long look at your life.

Your going to have to give me a reason why.

And Art I actually might have to stop doing the RHPS due to my new job, so you can stop getting on my case about being on crew. :D (note: I ment that sarcasticly Art)

Guest Felonies!

There are a lot of good things happening in General Chat right now. This isn't one of them.