TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tuxedo Mask

The alleged "Graphics Testing" folder...

Guest Tuxedo Mask

Sirs and madams of TSM.

On a whim, I randomly went into the realm of "Graphics Testing Grounds" to see if there were any good signatures being tested - perhaps someone was desinging something highlighting the legacy of the great Tuxedo 'Kamen' Mask?

Was anyone testing graphics? A THOUSAND TIMES NO!

It seemed like some bizarre sub-HD folder that had lost it's way and joined the negaverse. There are posters that somehow have a post count of zero, threads seem to have no point, and no one seems to be testing a thing but my tolerance towards evil.

If a folder advertised as a graphics testing ground has become an unwatched, unmonitored, and totally unuseful area of what could someday become a Crystal TSM, I say we cut the head off the dragon and slay the folder, sending it deep into another dimension, never to return again.

Guest Felonies!

there's an ampersand in there, so technically it's Graphics AND Testing Grounds. I just refer to it as Testing Grounds to downplay the whole graphics thing.

By the way, ban FromBeyondTheGrave, he's back again.

Guest Felonies!

Reminds me of Fongus Bellpop. He needed an avatar of a guy with a handlebar mustache but he couldn't get an older picture so he used Rollie Fingers, that cracked me up

I'm closing this. The idea of site feedback is that posters can bring legitimate concerns and questions to the TSM forum. We have other places where posters can goof around and be silly.