TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Booking for the 5/4 HeldDown

Because I looked at a map, and Ohio was next to Indiana.

Last Tuesday night at Living Angleously, after a hellacious Triple Threat Match, Alfdogg retained his OAOAST Championship when he made Brock Ausstin submit. With Alfdogg's stock as high as its ever been, will anyone knock the champ over? How does Brock take this loss? Where does Peter Knight go from here?

Also at Living Angleously, Drek Stone eeked out a win in a hard hitting match against fellow former champion Tony Brannigan, while T-Bod's partner Dan Black made Hoff submit to the Ice Heart. With the Hoff/Drek-Black T feud at 1-1 in singles matches, are we in store for more out of these four? Will one of the four hit the floor? It won't be a bore! You won't snore! Check out the feud between these four that will be soon etched in OAOAST folklore!

General Manager of HeldDown, former two-time champion Axel, has a big meeting with the OAOAST Board of Directors this Thursday night regarding his position. The meeting will take place in Columbus, Ohio, around half an hour after HeldDown starts, as Axel has requested to address the fans at the beginning of the show! What could the future hold for the GM, and what does he have to say to the fans? You'll find out this Thursday Night, on OAOAST HeldDown!

Hoff will comment on his loss @ LA. Oh, and there will be A MATCH~!

I happen to know that everything has been recieved... except Hoff's match. BLAME HOFF IF THE SHOW IS LATE! BLAME HOFF IF THE SHOW IS LATE!

My shit will be in soon, but feel free to post the show. Leave room for a backstage bit early and a match later.

Hey Malibu, who you think bites it on the OC finale?

You know, I honestly have no idea. If anyone's expendable, probably Julie. I can't see any of the four core characters or the Cohens meeting their end.

...and goddammit, I just got the Kelly tickets in (and they cost a pretty penny) I've just now found out that Ashley Parker Angel (formerly of O-Town fame) is part of a concert at the same arena in two weeks. Must...buy...tickets. Goodbye, spending money.

Sent my stuff to Adam, although it appears I was 15 minutes late. Sure, a show actually goes up on Thursday the one time I'm running late. Bah.

You know, I honestly have no idea. If anyone's expendable, probably Julie. I can't see any of the four core characters or the Cohens meeting their end.

Long about two months ago, I was calling that Marissa was gonna bite it via drug overdose. But she seems stable now. Julie can't die, or it invalidates her face turn. It can't be Seth or Summer or Ryan, for sure. My guess is, if anyone (they did say "may" not make it), it'll be Sandy due to him rolling on Griffin. That'll also allow for some interesting stuff with Seth and Kirsten.

Sent my stuff to Adam, although it appears I was 15 minutes late. Sure, a show actually goes up on Thursday the one time I'm running late. Bah.

Uh, I'm RIGHT HERE.

Uh, I'm RIGHT HERE.

I'm PK and I say send it to Adam!!

I'll send you the match, but I didn't save the promo to my hard drive (whoops)

Wait... they're killing off ANOTHER character on the OC? We only get the "Johnny Attempts to Fly" episode next week!

Adam wishes Jet played the theme song for the OC. Then it'd be his absolute dream show.

Bobby, I want to punch you sometimes.

Hoff's promo is edited in. We have a commerical break in the middle of a post, but no matter. HOW AWESOME IS THIS SHOW? SERIOUSLY?

Sign in to follow this