TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
res37618

Another reference to the Reformation of DX

Well, I might say Cena could be the third member, but I know most of you smarks would kill me for it. It would add a little bit of likability to his character, and he would be a face by association, which is what thw wwe is good at with him.

I could see HBK being like he used to be a little bit (except for the swearing). HHH should just be a guy that makes fun of his opponents (like he has been doing lately) and he does loads of DX crotch chops. They shouldn't act like a bunch of midlife crisis guys. Kenny would fit in DX, would be kinda cool if this HBK/Kenny feud ends up with Kenny joining DX. Kenny is 20 so he could easily play a degenerate.

I could actually see an angle take place where the two younger guys in DX act really, really immature like HHH and HBK used to, but like you just said HHH and HBK don't go that route, playing more of a just sarcastic type of character. Eventually, the two younger guys keep on doing stuff that rubs HHH and HBK the wrong way, and blah blah blah, it leads to the younger guys claiming DX as their own group, saying that HHH and HBK just don't "get it" anymore.

I could see HBK being like he used to be a little bit (except for the swearing). HHH should just be a guy that makes fun of his opponents (like he has been doing lately) and he does loads of DX crotch chops. They shouldn't act like a bunch of midlife crisis guys. Kenny would fit in DX, would be kinda cool if this HBK/Kenny feud ends up with Kenny joining DX. Kenny is 20 so he could easily play a degenerate.

Why would Kenny fit?

Guest mrperfect_

I think the WWE is kind of in desperate need of a stable.

Other than the Hart Foundation, I think DX had to be the most fun stable to watch on tv.

Did you guys see the crazy pops HHH and HBK get when they do the classic crotch chops?

lol...DX would be huge for the WWE at this point because I honestly think its sucking hard right now.

McMahon already has a feud with HBK and he's sort of starting one with HHH so that could be the start of the angle..

A dominant group of young heels to feud with DX might make for some good TV..

I think the WWE is kind of in desperate need of a stable.

Other than the Hart Foundation, I think DX had to be the most fun stable to watch on tv.

Did you guys see the crazy pops HHH and HBK get when they do the classic crotch chops?

lol...DX would be huge for the WWE at this point because I honestly think its sucking hard right now.

McMahon already has a feud with HBK and he's sort of starting one with HHH so that could be the start of the angle..

A dominant group of young heels to feud with DX might make for some good TV..

If it's "fun" you want, I don't understand why the Hart Foundation would be ahead of D-Generation X. It is obvious that the crowd wants DX to return and I think the only question left is when will it happen. It would make sense that the first stable for DX to feud with would be the Spirit Squad.

WWE could make this DX angle work if they do it properly. I like the way it's going right now. McMahon and HBK already have a program, so why not throw in Triple H? HBK and Triple H's promos and Vince's over acting would make for some great TV.

WWE could make this DX angle work if they do it properly. I like the way it's going right now. McMahon and HBK already have a program, so why not throw in Triple H? HBK and Triple H's promos and Vince's over acting would make for some great TV.

It could definitely work and would definitely make for some entertaining television. And sense Triple H and Vince McMahon will both be involved in the angle, you know it will be the #1 priority for the writing staff. There isn't any reason why it shouldn't be successful.

It could definitely work and would definitely make for some entertaining television. And sense Triple H and Vince McMahon will both be involved in the angle, you know it will be the #1 priority for the writing staff. There isn't any reason why it shouldn't be successful.

Yes, but the WWE writers have had a history of finding reasons for making sure shot angles (Invasion for one) not successful.

Bring in Scott Hall and X-Pac as the "Old Age Outlaws" and let hilarity ensue.

Nah, Terry Funk, Arn Anderson, Larry Zbyszko, and Paul Orndorff should join back up. :P

This time to put a stop to the new DX.

No offense, but that's ridiculous. Kenny would look as out of place as a member of DX next to HBK & HHH as Jim Neidhart did.

D-X Promo from WWE.com

Well, theres all the proof you'll ever need. One has to wonder why WWE seems to enjoy spoiling their own storylines.

The crappyness and directness of that promo makes me wonder... is this a bait and switch by WWE? Release all this crap on the internet only, tease it a little bit on TV, and then when we think DX is going to officially come back, pull a HBK/HHH feud instead?

It's not totaly impossible to make a new PPV Poster and Promo

Vince really needs to find the idiot who keeps leaking this shit. I mean, this is getting a little ridiculous.

Does that mean we can finally say goodbye to Michael Cole?

The Reformation of DX could just be a way to justify keeping HHH and HBK at the top of the card because currently their characters/gimmicks are stale as fuck.

Guest JustPassinBy

I think for it too really work well (if they are doing HHH/DX vs Vince), they need to pull Stephanie on screen and use the real life marriage of HHH/Steph as part of the angle. Even start leaking stuff about their marriage falling apart in real life to the smarks.

I know some hate Stephanie, but the last time the WWE was must-see TV was back in 2000 when Steph/HHH-Angle love triangle. That was great stuff.

I think Steph needs to be involved onscreen in some fashion.

I think for it too really work well (if they are doing HHH/DX vs Vince), they need to pull Stephanie on screen and use the real life marriage of HHH/Steph as part of the angle. Even start leaking stuff about their marriage falling apart in real life to the smarks.

I know some hate Stephanie, but the last time the WWE was must-see TV was back in 2000 when Steph/HHH-Angle love triangle. That was great stuff.

I think Steph needs to be involved onscreen in some fashion.

What the hell are you talking about? Stephanie has been being used. She's only on the tv every once in awhile (Thank God for that), but when she is on tv, she's on to do something. She was on tv the week of SNME.

Sorry if this has been posted already:

Credit: PWTorch.Com

The injury angle is not expected to affect the DX Reunion between HBK and Triple H, reports The Pro Wrestling Torch. The angle could play out as soon as Monday night on RAW, or even as late as the actual pay-per-view in 4 weeks time.

The DX reunion angle isn't expected to last long, and has been considered short term lasting through the summer. No additional wrestlers are expected to be part of the angle.

Well, I guess that's both a good and bad thing to balance out the nostalgia.