TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Aecas

Smarkdown Comments

Guest Aecas

May as well put one of these up.

Grendel Vs. Bloodshed started at 90 miles an hour and was over just as fast in a DQ. Not really much else I can say.

Jimmy Vs. Sly was hellishly fun as all of 'Drea's matches tend to be. You never fail to make me laugh with your antics 'Drea, and the Spanish Camel Spider was just one highlight of a fun match.

I won. Yay. Though I really need to spend more time on my punctuation as it got rather sloppy. I'll try and clear it up in future.

The Trios match was a very fun read indeed.

Took all of my lunch break to read through all the matches, nd I'm still at work so thats all I can give. Sorry for being bland chaps and chappesses.

First off (since I am focusing on the main event for now)- Aecas is going to rip off heads. I knew you couldn't resist my persuasive PM.

Lucha Libre Ole~!

I was digging this match since I first read the card, so I'm pretty interested in how it turned out. Nice use of both referees as Spike and Johnson get to rough up Akira. I'm sure WC could bench a Pet Rock but perhaps not a heavy and recently watered Chia Pet. It is quite odd that the Baghdad crowd is quite fluent in English, isn't it (nice lil' joke there). "Harrumphs" is a word that needs to be used more often. Not feelin' the King and Francis interaction though, even Riley never gave -that- gay of a vibe. But anyway, the action picks up with a sprint laced with near falls. I do love how Francis brings up the history of each wrestler's interactions down to the very move. Nice spot to eliminate Akira with a vicious backdrop driver. Little double-teaming going on and Christ, that sounds dirty. Allow me to officially say, what the fuck. Maybe Spike can hit those high notes, I'm not sure, that's supposed to be a bitch to sing.

Spike and Zyon face off, the match up that was inevitable and always welcomed. Reversal of the superplex and adios Spike Jenkins. Muy bien. I enjoyed this match, fun little one, and hopefully can provide incoherent running commentary for the rest of the show later on.

It is quite odd that the Baghdad crowd is quite fluent in English, isn't it (nice lil' joke there).

Yay!

Not feelin' the King and Francis interaction though, even Riley never gave -that- gay of a vibe.

*whistles*

... Not feelin' the King and Francis interaction though, even Riley never gave -that- gay of a vibe...
Hey, I just ran with what the other two guys wrote...

... Maybe Spike can hit those high notes, I'm not sure, that's supposed to be a bitch to sing...
High notes? In the first stanza of the Star Spangled Banner? :huh:

... Not feelin' the King and Francis interaction though, even Riley never gave -that- gay of a vibe...
Hey, I just ran with what the other two guys wrote...

... Maybe Spike can hit those high notes, I'm not sure, that's supposed to be a bitch to sing...
High notes? In the first stanza of the Star Spangled Banner? :huh:

It's all good, mi amigo. I have no clue if it truly has high notes, but, uh, yeah. I was just doing running commentary, you know? I'll be reading the rest of the show soonish.

I am from the U.S. and yeah, fine, maybe the first verse. But Spike would be struggling by the upteenth because nobody knows that verse.

Christ, look at what you get for commenting. ;)

Sign in to follow this