TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CurryMan

World Cup 2006 in Germany

I'm going with a 2-1 win for the Aussies.

I went for the same score but it's not looking good right now....still 1-0 to Japan.

Words can not describe just how fucking awesome that was.

The pub I was at went fucking insane. That was pure brilliance. One of my best mates had an official Australian 2006 shirt on with Cahill's name and number. He took it off and held it up for the whole bar. The drive home was great too, cars honking their horns, groups of people yelling and chanting around the outer city, everyone was so amped.

--------Keller---------

Lewis-Onyewu-Pope-Cherundolo

Mastroeni-Donovan-Reyna-Beasley-Convey

----------McBride--------------

US lineup, for those that care, which probably isn't many.

Congrats to the Aussies for a good win. I get the feeling that Aloisi goal could turn out to be important too.

Good luck for the Americans. A draw would be a good result as I fancy the Czechs to finish top of their group, but I can't see anyoe dominating it.

The Czechs are treating the USA like a bunch of little kids. The USA got that one good shot that hit the post while the Czechs have had two shots and nailed em both in.

This ain't gonna be pretty at all if the US doesn't get themselves in order.

To be fair, the Americana aren't playing badly, it's just the the Czechs are a damn good side. They'll give Ghana and Italy a good go though.

Koller looks like his tournament may be over.

The USA will be fine if they get a goal, cause right now they look kinda like they are getting that shoulders down look.

And that Czech counter is just unholy, simply unholy.

I think that Koller going off may give them a slight psychological boost.

However, if he's not going to be able to play against Italy and Ghana, then that's not good for USA.

IBM, you're a German fan, yeah?

yes, of course. but I really like the Czech team and especially Koller. I think he's one of the best forwards around. Still can't believe that Monaco managed to sign him, he should have gone to a better team with a proper fanbase.

The Czech were just a better team, simple as that. They were faster, better you know it, they did it better.

When was it that the US had a HORRIBLE performance? When they didn't win any games and came in last?

The Czech were just a better team, simple as that. They were faster, better you know it, they did it better.

When was it that the US had a HORRIBLE performance? When they didn't win any games and came in last?

Italia 90?

Do they have to play this commercial with the Mexican kids on every goddamn break? It was kinda cool the first dozen times, but it's really getting irritating at this point..