TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
janusd

SWF Lockdown Card (May 17th, 2006)

SWF Lockdown Card @ The Taj Mahal - Agra, India
Date: 17th May 2006.
Viewing Times: 6:00pm PST, 10:00pm EST; check local listings.

taj-big.jpg

I'd be witty, but I'm tired and all 'rargh why are there no matches'. Raynor will put in the typical shiny pictures later, because no matter what he has you believe, that's his job. So. Card!

Main Event - Three-Way Dance For The Cruiserweight Title
Grendel© vs Zyon vs "The Divine Wind" Akira Kaibatsu

Description: Team Tecnicos win match. WC wants a match for the International title later, so he opted out. Three men do battle!

Rules: Three Way, and because I like it that way, elimination style.
Word Limit: 6500
Marker: realitycheck

Sub-Main Event - International Title Match
JJ Johnson© vs "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

Description: International battle for the gold, and I have no idea if Spike holds the other tag strap or not.

Rules: Straight singles match
Word Limit: 7000
Marker: janusd

Singles Match
"The Superior One" Tom Flesher vs Wildchild

Description: Tom wants cruiserweight preferences, Tom gets the best cruiser we have.

Rules: Cruiserweight rules
Word Limit: 5000
Marker: chirs3

Hardcore Match
Insane Luchadore vs Jay Hawke

Description: And then, there was violence.

Rules: VIOLENCE!
Word Limit: 5000
Marker: The Superstar

Singles Match
Michael Stephens vs Sean Davis

Description: Random battle of doom starring everyone's favourite former Straight-Edge Sensation Toxxic.

Rules: Singles match
Word Limit: 4000
Marker: Evolution

Send all marked matches, promos etc to: realitycheck

Yes. Minimal effort on my part. I may just be a little annoyed with the poor effort of last show's lack of matches. This also accounts for my inability to think of a good House Rules match despite numerous intriguing suggestions. And then, there were otters.

otterband.gif
Edited by chirs3

Damnit, why not Indian Air Raid? Why? Wires strung from each surrounding pillar to the main building of the Taj Mahal, Cruiserweight Title on the main spire!

IT'S GOLD I TELL YA, GOLD!

And for now, Toxx gets to face the guy who's been hanging out with his sister. Right. Could be interesting...

Other than the lack of descriptions, this does look like a fun card. WC vs. Flesher = Goodness. 7,000 word limit for a Spike match = hillarious.

Is the ring inside the Taj Mahal or outside in the park surrounding it? Do we care?

I do believe Blank is unavailable, at the moment. That little factoid was hiding in the "Shit I Keep Forgetting to Tell Janus" section of my brain.

Hey Raynor, why don't you get yourselves a Creative Control forum where you can post all that shit when you find it out and therefore not have to remember to tell Janus? I think that'd be a great idea.

I'd just forget to post it there. :P

EDIT: New opponent for Hawke. Version 32893821.2B of his stats should be up shortly.

Edited by chirs3

Sub-Main Event - International Title Match

JJ Johnson© vs "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

Description: International battle for the gold, and I have no idea if Spike holds the other tag strap or not.

He does. When ham sandwiches collide!

Edited by Ace309

Maybe you could back the fuck up off Janus, WC?

When Janus posted the last show you were complaining about it being as full of holes as a Swiss cheese. Forgive me if I didn't detect the change in tone.

When Janus posted the last show you were complaining about it being as full of holes as a Swiss cheese. Forgive me if I didn't detect the change in tone.
:bonk:

I wasn't complaining, it was a fucking joke. Just like what I posted last night was a joke. Please accept my humble apology for not being on the same wavelength as your sense of humor.

WC - I read your original post as a complaint, therefore I took this post to be a jibe as well. Since you seemed to be beating it into the ground I responded this time around. Evidently this wasn't the case, and I'm sorry if I misunderstood you.

And Sly - cute bunny. It's a shame WC can't see it. He'd go "Awwww" for sure.