TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wildpegasus

Official Judgement Day Thread

So the rest of the matches are bad, before they've happened.

Undertake/Khali is a guranteed trainwreck.

Jillian/Melina is a guranteed suckfest.

Angle/Henry could be good not great....

you get what I am trying to say?

Booker-Lashley, JBL-Mysterio?

Lashley is far too green for Booker to carry beyond a short squash, Mysterio is way to banged up and JBL doesn't work well in non-brawl environments and the planned finish isn't helping matters either.

Why are you still watching the product? They're not bringing in the smarks' Japanese favorites, CM Punk is a ways away, and Benoit can only go one match a night. Jesus, if you're that miserable, not just you, the whole lot of you, just turn it off.

Where is the miserableness at? Lashley, is too green to do anything special beyond a squash with Booker. Mysterio is covered with injuries and JBL has proven to be lackluster in non-brawl matches. Those are simple facts.

Punk is more ready then any of the people they have brought up in the last 3 years, it's the people in charge that aren't ready for him.

Guest hasbeen

I don't like some of what I see from the WWE, I turned off some the Guerrero exploitation stuff, probably missed some other stuff I would have liked. But I'm not miserable watching the product as a whole or I'd never even turn it on or order another pay per view.Somebody on here wrote something to the effect of wow, this is actually not half bad between with Mercury/Nitro, London/Spanky, as if they expected a poor match out of four tremendous talents.

I fell asleep and missed the opener, but I caught most of benoit & Finlay, seemed to be pretty damn good.

Guest hasbeen

Lashley is far too green for Booker to carry beyond a short squash, Mysterio is way to banged up and JBL doesn't work well in non-brawl environments and the planned finish isn't helping matters either.

Why are you still watching the product? They're not bringing in the smarks' Japanese favorites, CM Punk is a ways away, and Benoit can only go one match a night. Jesus, if you're that miserable, not just you, the whole lot of you, just turn it off.

Where is the miserableness at? Lashley, is too green to do anything special beyond a squash with Booker. Mysterio is covered with injuries and JBL has proven to be lackluster in non-brawl matches. Those are simple facts.

Punk is more ready then any of the people they have brought up in the last 3 years, it's the people in charge that aren't ready for him.

He's a ways away, whether he's ready or not. You missed the point. If you hate the WWE product, felt bad if you would have ordered it, why do you even watch, just pull out the Ring of Honor tapes and enjoy yourself.

Guest J0bber

As the WM 22 DVD commercial airs, let me just say that Circuit City is selling the whole 3 disc set for the bargain price of 14.99.

He's a ways away, whether he's ready or not. You missed the point. If you hate the WWE product, felt bad if you would have ordered it, why do you even watch, just pull out the Ring of Honor tapes and enjoy yourself.

I didn't order it. I was simply making the point that aside from the first two matches, the rest of the card isn't offering much in terms of quality.

Take your anti-smark bullshit elsewhere when it applies. Sometimes it can be surprising for some people to see a good match with good talent, when the WWE doesn't always allow those talents to do what they can do.

Guest J0bber

It will be interesting to see where Jilian Hall's current bland character goes from this victory.

Chavo's in the house.

Guest J0bber
Now I have to wonder...

Will they remember the Chavo quitting thing?

If it wasn't mentioned yet, probably not. If you switch brands, your gimmick on your old brand is apparently forgotten about.

Guest J0bber

Mick Foley does not approve of tonight's PPV.

Why?

Oh Mick Foley seems to have this raging hardon for Melina.

I can tell by the 3,000 pictures of her in his columns and references to her in his promos. I wonder if Foley is still married...

my 2 cents:

rey will retain tonight, for better or worse

melina is smoking hot

jillian is not

bad move to break up mnm, but would love to see nitro pushed if this happens

gemini bores me-headbangers part 78/ and whatever those 2 bald brother heels were called

angle/henry did have a great match on smackdown a few months back