TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wildpegasus

Official Judgement Day Thread

Okay, really, what the fuck is going on?

Meltz alluded to Nitro and Melina pissing off the locker room really badly. Both suspended legit, apparently.

What'd they do to piss off the locker room? I remember reading in Foley's blog that people had heat on Melina cause they thought she was stuck up.

Being classified as "stuck up" could be enough in and of itself. God help any wrestler who isn't seem as one of the "boys," or "girls" in Melina's case.

Melina was also starting stuff with the other divas, acting like...well, a diva.

Okay, really, what the fuck is going on?

Meltz alluded to Nitro and Melina pissing off the locker room really badly. Both suspended legit, apparently.

What'd they do to piss off the locker room? I remember reading in Foley's blog that people had heat on Melina cause they thought she was stuck up.

Thats pretty much the reason, some of things I've read is that Nitro and Melina only travel together and pretty much keep to themselves. It was reported recently that Sharmaell and Melina got into it backstage with JBL being the one that pulled them apart....but I read that one on Prowrestling.com and I know a lot of people here doesn't trust them, and Melina have been to the Smackdown "wrestler court" as well.

So has this actually been a good ppv to anyone who's watching it? It sounded weak on paper and surprised to hear the results are somewhat good.

So has this actually been a good ppv to anyone who's watching it? It sounded weak on paper and surprised to hear the results are somewhat good.

It hasn't been terrible.

MNM vs London/Kendrick was good as expected.

Benoit vs Finlay -- See above

Jillian vs Melina -- It was passable

Helms vs Super Crazy -- Decent match

Henry vs Angle -- Silly ending(count out), but I marked seeing Kurt proceed to kick the crap out of Henry afterwards.

Booker T vs. Lashley -- It's on now....

Brock Lashley vs. Booker T. Now this match I'm really interested in. WILL THEY FINALLY GIVE BOOKER T A WORLD TITLE PUSH?!

It only took a death, 3 massive injuries and a lengthy suspension to settle on Booker.

Guest hasbeen
Meltzer says it's been a great show so far.

I've enjoyed it. Women's match was a decent filler and led to the firings.

Guest wildpegasus

About Melina being stuck up -- Reportably she is a shy person and when you're shy you can come off as being stuck up.

No. Mercury goes to the internet show, and dies. The end. :(

That 3-way TLC match sounds awesome.... Hawk needs to be a booker.

It's just a simple booking pattern, you don't need MnM or Kendrick/London, but the trampolines are a must.

So far SS had the advantage of being 5-2, so if you set it up as a 5 vs 2 vs 2 match up, it opens a world of possibilities. The tramp spots would require intricate planning but if you use talents like Benjamin in this match somehow, it'd come off excellent.

Tables aren't meaningful anymore and replacing them with trampolines is a natural progression to take with the athletic talents of SS/Benjamin/MnM/London+Kendrick.

About Melina being stuck up -- Reportably she is a shy person and when you're shy you can come off as being stuck up.

So shy people start confrontations and fights?

Guest Princess Leena

They're continuing Finlay/Lashley?

The booking of this show has me perplexed...

Booker T vs Rey Mysterio at the Great American Bash for the "WCW" Title.

Shit, if you could take a picture of it, go back in time 7 years, you could probably fool people about it still happening in WCW and not WWE.

Booker T wins..and the "fight" sets up Booker vs Batista at Summerslam.

This is too easy.

Booker T vs Rey Mysterio at the Great American Bash for the "WCW" Title.

Shit, if you could take a picture of it, go back in time 7 years, you could probably fool people about it still happening in WCW and not WWE.

Not with Booker's hair the way it was.

...and maybe not with the mask on Mysterio

Guest Princess Leena
I'm not hating on that as the Finlay/Lashley brawls were some of the best pull-aparts WWE has done in a long, long time.

Definitely, it was good stuff.

But, I kinda hoped they'd have Lashley move on now... as I don't think they can dawdle with his Blackberg gimmick for long.