TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wildpegasus

Official Judgement Day Thread

Khali with the JUDO CHOP!

They always say that...but I'm pretty sure there aren't any chops in Judo. Karate, maybe.

OK...so...WHY did they have Taker job CLEAN?

Actually it makes sense. It presents UT with a sense of vulnerability and it builds to the rematch where 'Taker reaches to a place he never reached before, deeper then the darkest corners of his heartless soul to slay the demon.

Guest Coffey

Surprisingly, this actually sounds like a good PPV from what I'm reading around the internet. I may actually stay up a little bit longer than usual tonight so I can start a download of it before I go to bed tonight.

I really don't know why they split up MNM though. That's silly.

I really have no problem with 'Taker jobbing, but Khali's offense is just downright horrendus.

I mean 'Taker jobbing clean to a big boot then a kick to the face?

Guest Princess Leena

Actually it makes sense. It presents UT with a sense of vulnerability and it builds to the rematch where 'Taker reaches to a place he never reached before, deeper then the darkest corners of his heartless soul to slay the demon.

Indeed.

Plus, it doesn't kill Khali by losing to Taker in a later PPV now...

He HAD to have a match against Taker where he didn't look weak. Job done. I applaud this booking, as I really feared Taker would just beat him like he does every other rising star, and Khali rots and dies.

Indeed.

He HAD to have a match against Taker where he didn't look weak. Job done. I applaud this booking, as I really feared Taker would just beat him like he does every other rising star, and Khali rots and dies.

I agree with the theory that Khali will die at GAB

Indeed.

Most of the time, the people they build up to face the Undertaker deserve to be defeated quickly and cleanly. WWE loves the "big man vs. big man" match and take every opportunity to make it happen, not matter the ability of the opponent.

I'm really starting to dig Hawk 34. This man has a booker's mind.

Hawk 34 is the man.

Did Khali take a bump this match?

He was never taken off his feet, if that's what you mean.

Oh, and Rey surprised me. JBL was seated in the corner, and I THOUGHT Rey was going to go for the Bronco Buster.

Insted, Rey had the referee look out to the crowd, and gave JBL a sliding dropkick to the package.

quick results for anyone just joining.

London & Kendrick d. MNM for the WWE Tag Team titles. Nitro and Melina, then turned on Mercury.

Chris Benoit d. Finlay via crossface

Julian Hall d. Melina with a roll up while melina had her hand on the ropes, Melina & Crystal then brawled.

Backstage: JBL cuts a promo, the confronts Chavo Guerrero who is backstage in support of Rey.

Helms d. Super Crazy with this feet on the ropes.

Backstage: Teddy Long fires Melina for slapping him, then fires Nitro for complaining.

Mark Henry d. Kurt Angle via Count Out after slamming Kurt ribs first into the ring post. Post match Angle destroyed Henry with a chair.

Booker T d. Bobby Lashley via Finlay interference then Axe Kick to become King of the Ring

The Great Khali d. The Undertaker via boot to the face

Did Khali take a bump this match?

He was never taken off his feet, if that's what you mean.

Oh, and Rey surprised me. JBL was seated in the corner, and I THOUGHT Rey was going to go for the Bronco Buster.

Insted, Rey had the referee look out to the crowd, and gave JBL a sliding dropkick to the package.

It's what Eddie would've wanted. :)

Guest Princess Leena

Good thing WWE Fantasy Season starts tomorrow, cuz I'd be dead. :P

rey wins

complete results

London & Kendrick d. MNM for the WWE Tag Team titles. Nitro and Melina, then turned on Mercury.

Chris Benoit d. Finlay via crossface

Julian Hall d. Melina with a roll up while melina had her hand on the ropes, Melina & Crystal then brawled.

Backstage: JBL cuts a promo, the confronts Chavo Guerrero who is backstage in support of Rey.

Helms d. Super Crazy with this feet on the ropes.

Backstage: Teddy Long fires Melina for slapping him, then fires Nitro for complaining.

Mark Henry d. Kurt Angle via Count Out after slamming Kurt ribs first into the ring post. Post match Angle destroyed Henry with a chair.

Booker T d. Bobby Lashley via Finlay interference then Axe Kick to become King of the Ring

The Great Khali d. The Undertaker via boot to the face

Rey Mysterio d. JBL via frog splash to retain the title. Chavo came down to celebrate after the match.