TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NYankees

Paul McCartney

Guest NYankees

I guess that is what happens when you marry a one legged bitch. He blames the media for the breakup.

$375 million....

Paul is an idiot for not having a pre-nup. Besides, shouldn't she get some sort of prorated share. After all, she's only about half a person.

Yeah I went there.

That's pathetic, I don't understand divorce laws, why should a woman, especially in this case, get half of something that she had no part in creating. Paul McCartney made a large amount of his fortune before the marriage and I don't think a woman is entitled to half....unless they legitimately played a part in earning half of what the man is worth. In this case, that isn't true. Especially in this case, where the woman has her own fucking money.

She won't get a fortune. Likely half of McCartneys earings while they were together, probably less because he earnt the money through his "genius", and there is a precedent for that.

She won't get a fortune. Likely half of McCartneys earings while they were together, probably less because he earnt the money through his "genius", and there is a precedent for that.

I'll accept it if its money when they were together.

If its half of everything: Paul should be smart and get some eccentric beatles fan to shoot her.