TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

Rescue Me

I missed one episode earlier in the season. Did they ever tell who stole from the kittie? I mean can?

It was pretty much clear that Jerry took it and actually "donated" it to that charity. My assumption that he actually used the money for Jeanie's home and used the charity letter as a cover.

I thought he'd be the one to do so, but didn't know for sure, thanks.

Looking forward to tonight, doesn't seem like an action packed episode. But still can't wait till 10 o'clock

The whole episode was pretty meh. So basically none of the guys wanted to make a change in their lives? That's the resolution to all these storylines?

Guest Retro Rob

I think it's more than just not wanting to make a change. These guys all came to the conclusion that they need one another. As for Tommy and Lou, this is what they are meant to do with their lives.

New season starts next week.

Discuss.

First Episode Preview:

Babyface:

Janet has given birth to a baby boy---whom she fears prefers Tommy to her. But Tommy has a bigger problem: He's suspected of starting the beach-house fire. Meanwhile, Jerry's son asks him to be his best man at his commitment ceremony; Richie wants Franco to marry Natalie; Lou and Theresa get distracted in church; and the volunteer firefighter (Jennifer Esposito) who rescued Tommy from the beach house takes an interest in him---and isn't shy about letting him know.

I think Shiela is dead and Tommy is seeing her like he sees Jimmy, but if that's true, why would she care about the $2 million dollars?

I think Shiela is dead and Tommy is seeing her like he sees Jimmy, but if that's true, why would she care about the $2 million dollars?

No, she's alive. They were all over Tommy's case in the firehouse about her dragging him out of the burning house. I guess she doesn't want to see all their money go "up in smoke" because she had a little female flip out moment.

If Shelia dragged him out of the house, then who was that chick who wanted Tommy to take her out on a Tuesday? She said she saved his life. I don't remember anything about her from last season.

Guest Original Zacster

Shelia is not dead. At the end of season three she had succussfully gotten out of the house.

Why did Jimmy have a reflection in the elevator?

Shelia is not dead. At the end of season three she had succussfully gotten out of the house.

Why did Jimmy have a reflection in the elevator?

He's a ghost, not a vampire.

This show has been seriously dragging ass since last season. I really hope it can get back to its season 1 and 2 greatness. If so I would even forgive this ongoing retarded storyline where every hottie in NY wants to bang Tommy and his ugly mug

Bumping this. Show seriously went downhill this season (allthough I think it started with late season 3). The ghosts are non-existent this season and everything is just blah with Leary banging everything in sight. The finale is on Wednesday so hopefully something big happens (the rumor is just that) and the show gets back on track).

Good moments, but not a memorable season at all. I really don't care for the baby storyline, which seems to be the focus of the season.

Is tonight the finale or is there another episode after this

"Hey, you set your daughter up on a date with Jack the Ripper then don't be surprised when her head gets cut off."

"Hey now..."

"I'm defending you."

"...Doesn't feel like it."

The tags probably weren't needed but anyway, I thought the preview for the finale actually sucked.

WHY IS TOMMY WEARING JIMMY'S UNIFORM?! Is he just losing it or what? Weak episode I think next week will be great though.

He isn't allowed to be in the fires right now, so he is sneaking in as Jimmy.

So I guess the point of this season was summed up in Lou's speech....life is pretty boring and they can't have bad shit happen to these guys all the time.

I appreciate the theme. Still doesn't make for good TV though.

It isn't a season finale if a Gavin doesn't die. I enjoyed the episode and while this season had a share of good scenes, it was never a throughly good season but a bad season of Rescue Me is better then most of the junk on tv.

The episode was pretty blah but the last five minutes rocked. Waiting for something big to happen followed by Lou's speech followed by a nice, peaceful death for his father. Very cool and not typical rescue me.

I would not mind dying at the age 80 something at a baseball game. And I think that is why Tommy wasn't too upset. It was a place where his Dad was happy and he had a good moment with him before he died.

I also liked how they did the subtitle stuff, which I don't think they have done since season 1.

This comes back on the air in early april. Rumors/Possible spoilers:

Garrity has cancer.

Franco believes 9/11 is a conspiracy.

Some broad is writing a book on 9/11 and is interviewing the guys about it.

Michael J Fox, in a wheelchair, is dating Janet.

Lou has no mustache.

Tommy sponsors a young kid in AA, but starts to drink again himself

Lou's prositute girl from season 2 comes back

Tolan and Leary said this season is supposed to be more like seasons 1 and 2, focusing on the guys in the firehouse instead of Tommy banging everyone.