TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Storm Card 5-26-2006

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...
SWF STORM!
Live, Friday, May 26, from Angkor Wat in Angkor, Cambodia!
(6pm PST, 10pm EST; check local listings)

swfworldtour.jpg

The "spiritual enlightenment" leg of the SWF World Tour continues as SWF Storm comes to you LIVE from Angkor Wat in Cambodia!

Angkor_wat.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Non-Title But Still Totally Awesome Main Event
Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix © vs. Zyon ©

-> The newly crowned Cruiserweight Champion vs. The (somewhat) newly crowned World Heavyweight Champion! Two of the SWF's top stars duke it out - gold may not be on the line (yet), but pride and a buttload of ranking points are!
Rules: Standard singles match.
Word Limit: 6000
Send To: janusd

JJ Johnson © vs. Sean Davis
-> Oh boy. Oooooh boy. Aecas snakes the win out from under JJ Johnson, and I imagine Sir Johnsonosity is NOT pleased with this. Nor is he pleased with the fact that Aecas don't work on no Storms, delaying his mandatory rematch! Sean Davis steps in, hoping to take advantage of JJ's hotheaded state to pick up a huge win, and establish himself in the International Championship scene!
Word Limit: 5000
Send To: realitycheck

Grendel vs. "The Dean of Professional Wrestling" Jay Hawke
-> Two big names collide - Grendel, the rookie who got off to a hot hot start, and Jay Hawke, the veteran looking to put him in his place on his way back up the ladder! Take your pick - barn burner, slobberknocker, show stopper, Match of the Night - any and/or all could be applicable!
Send To: Evolution

SWF HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
House Rules - The Search For En-Fight-Enment!
Amy Stephens © vs. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins © vs. Manson

-> Let me just shorten the description by saying this - Spike Jenkins is fucked. Amy's got beef with him, Manson's got beef with him, and tonight they'll be going after him inside the Therevada Buddhist temple. No holds barred and the Hardcore Title is on the line - just as Buddha would have wanted.
Rules: Theravada Rules. The inside of the temple will be adorned with dozens, nay, HUNDREDS, of Buddha statues, of varying sizes, shapes, and materials. The first man to break a Buddha idol over each of his opponents heads is the winner!
Send To: chirs3

Bruce Blank and Bloodshed vs. David Cross and Stryke
-> This can't be right. A tag team match? Absurd! Are we actually attempting to stimulate the division? Perish the thought! :P

Bruce Blank is back, but considering his condition in recent weeks, we thought it might be better to start him off with some help, and there's no better help for the king of Ultraviolence than a man like Bloodshed! They take on two crowd favorites in what should turn out to be a BIG TAG TEAM BATTEL~@
Rules: Standard tag team match.
Send To: chirs3

OPENING BOUT - Cruiserweight Rules
Tom Flesher vs. Insane Luchador

-> Coming off a hard loss to Wildchild, and a... something... at the five-man tag, Tom's comeback isn't everything he'd hoped it to be just yet. Tonight, he battles once again under Cruiserweight rules, this time against the perpetually down but never really out Insane Luchador!
Rules: Standard, with Cruiserweight Addenda.
Word Limit: 4500
Send To: Justice

OPENING PROMO: JJ Johnson

(Send all promos/marked matches to janusd)
Edited by chirs3

Ah it's good to be back - an updated Blank profile has been posted . Being in a Russian mental asylum leaves its marks after all ;)

...you know, all I really wanted was for my match to take place in a ring. That's all. It didn't matter drastically to me who it was against, or whether the title was on the line. In a ring was all I wanted. But I guess I never specified that, so hey, I'll work around it.

LOL a ring? Boy you're in the wrong division then for such snobbish wishes as an actual wrestling ring ;)

...you know, all I really wanted was for my match to take place in a ring. That's all. It didn't matter drastically to me who it was against, or whether the title was on the line. In a ring was all I wanted. But I guess I never specified that, so hey, I'll work around it.

Once I become champion for another five days this will change. Down with House Rules.

Man you should have stayed a mute - then we'd have the first ever "Interpretive dancing" opening promo :D

He's breakdanced before. Don't mock, or he'll knock yer block off.

Meh he's tried to knock it my block off once before so I'm not that worried ;)

and breakdancing is NOT interpretive dancing unless the story you're telling is "I'm having a seizure"

Oh, J3 has kindly handed the opening promo to me.

Yeah, Toxxic has opening promo again. It's back to how it used to be.