TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pochorenella

Reissue of D-X DVD (with extra matches)

perhaps the last extra match would be the outlaws vs cactus/funk steel cage for tag title from raw (night after wm 14, xpac intereferes and hits cactus with a chair giving the outlaws the titles, the outlaws thus officially join DX here)

personally I'd put the dx vs nod streetfight form raw ausust 98 on here (it sset up the hhh-rock ladder match and it was a pretty good brawl

IIRC)

The DVD extras seem more focused on the HBK/HHH era of DX, so I doubt anything after WM14 will make it.

IIRC there was a match between HHH & HBK vs LOD, where the Outlaws came to the ring and helped lay out Animal and Hawk. Am I correct? That could be a nice addition, since it was the beginnings of the eventual addition of the NAO to DX.

Anyways, the extras look pretty good. I'll be adding this one to my collection as well.

Guest bushwickray

I got the Dusty dvd. The packaging is beatiful like it's this great american novel. They really went all out with it. It makes it seem like it's going to be this great story of a great amn. It's seriously the best DVD Package the wwwe has ever put together.

The main feature is kinda boring though. It skips over mmost of the 80's which is insane. It spends most of it's time on his 3 WWE stinks and his personal life and his relationship with dustin. It blows over all his contributions to the NWA, the horsemen, war games and the entire mid-80's. That's like doing a feature on Hogan and skipping over the late 80's. Still the extras on disc 2 are exclusivley mid 80's nwa stuff.

The late 80's "American Dream" song is back for his WWE matches. Why wasn't this on the wrestlemania 6 dvd? well it's back in full force for this set. No Jesse Ventura on commentary sadly.It does have all his "common man" vifnettes from 89.

Seriously this is one of the best sets for a wrestler ever. If your a Dusty fan this is the set for you.

IIRC there was a match between HHH & HBK vs LOD, where the Outlaws came to the ring and helped lay out Animal and Hawk. Am I correct? That could be a nice addition, since it was the beginnings of the eventual addition of the NAO to DX.

IIRC I think the match is an extra on the Monday Night War DVD.

yep

yep

Duh. I have that DVD and I totally forgot about that match.

Anybody get the DX dvd yet? My order from WWEShopzone is late 'cause they're sold out on the Backlash DVD (go figure) but hopefully it'll be shipped soon.

yknow I could have got the vhs version back in the day when I was at a store with my dad but I chose the best of wrestlemania 1-14 video instead

dumbass I was

^ Just the show from what I've heard so far.

Raw - 12/29/97 - WWE Championship Match

Shawn Michaels vs. Owen Hart

The 8th match on the D-X DVD

It's exclusive to Shopzone. You could find it at a few stores, but none of the major outlets (Walmart, Best Buy, FYE/Sam Goody) are advertising it for a national release.

^ Just the show from what I've heard so far.

Raw - 12/29/97 - WWE Championship Match

Shawn Michaels vs. Owen Hart

The 8th match on the D-X DVD

Excellent!

Shopzone has finally shipped my order so I should hopefully have this by this weekend.