TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ANKLELOCK

Complete Smackdown Spoilers

Guest Nobody in Particular

These are fake. They were posted on the WrestleCrap forums just half an hour after the show started.

It's been asked before and now it's my turn to ask the million dollar question. What's the point of making up fake spoilers?

If the second set are real, I ask if JBL has apparently left, Rey's knees are less than 100%, Benoit's injured and Batista and Orton are still not back yet, how exactly are they going to get through tapings until the GAB?

Here's the real spoilers from WrestlingObserver.com:

Smackdown spoilers from Bakersfield

I got there at the beginning of Smackdown so I caught the end of Velocity, arena was no where close to sold out.

Velocity

Paul Birchell and William Regal lose to the Gymini

Smackdown Begins

Booker T gets his crown and rambles on and Sharmell talks too much and is very ANNOYING, they both stay at ringside and watch the match from their chairs.

Lashley beats JBL for the US Title despite interference from Booker T

Lashley challenges Booker T to a match next week, Booker T agrees if the US title is on the line

Teddy Long announces Mark Henry taking on Rey Mysterio for the main event

Paul London and Brian Kendrick beat Kid Kash and Jamie Noble in a 5 star match

Paul Heyman comes out and promotes One Night Stand which brings out Finlay who attempts to attack Paul Heyman but Chris Benoit comes to the rescue only to get pummeled by Finlay and a short guy. Finlay beat the crap out of Benoit with the stick he carries to the ring.

Great Khali defeats Matt Hardy in a very quick match (Hardy got the biggest pop of the night)

Tatanka defeats someone announced from Bakersfield

Rappers come out to a lot of boos and Mark Henry comes out and challenges Rey Mysterio. Not a bad match at all, Chavo Guerrero pushes Rey Mysterio off the ropes and Mysterio loses to Mark Henry with a big splash. Mark Henry left with the World Title belt. The crowd was a little confused because it was not announced as a title match and when the bell rang, they only announced Mark Henry as the winner and he grabbed the belt. Big celebration for Mark Henry with the rappers.

Brian Stoltz

Oh I'm sorry, I just came.

what the hell? Lashley gets a US title shot after loosing the king of the ring match? How the hell does that work? And Mark Henry is fucking champion? Well that does it, Vince has offically shot Smackdown in the face with a shotgun.

1) it's called "WWE booking logic" on the whole Lashley / US title thing and honestly I thought it was one of the few good things on the show.

2) It was never stated that Mark Henry won the title or that the match was for the title or anything

3) They could also be fake results.

Oh I'm sorry, I just came.

You and me both.

Finlay beat the crap out of Benoit with the stick he carries to the ring.

Sweet, if true.

I'm confused, I just read three spoilers in a row. I take it the last one is real, but why would Henry leave with the title but the ring announcer doesn't announce him as the champ :S

Also, Booker T would have been way more logical as the no.1 contender for the World Title.

Chris Benoit comes to the rescue only to get pummeled by Finlay and a short guy.

Enter the leprechaun I guess. Sadly still no sign of Kennedy.

I was kinda hoping the first set of spoilers were true. A Mercury/Hardy team could work out really well in my mind.

And Lashley is the U.S. champion? Fine with me. I've never had a problem with the guy, and this is a good way to get him over without having to show off his weaknesses in long main event matches.

And this show needs more Kennedy.

And I also find it funny that every fake spoiler had the fucking leprachaun running in and causing shit.

Guest nokia

My vcr is waiting for London/Kendrick vs kash/Noble....

Bring it on....

Guest Princess Leena

Lol. Are any of these real?

Lashley winning the US title really confuses me... what was the point of Booker winning KOTR and not Blackberg?

A Mercury/Hardy team could work out really well in my mind.

Yeah, I thought the same. Part of me still wants to see a clean Jeff Hardy return someday and reunite the Hardy Boyz though.

I'm confused, I just read three spoilers in a row. I take it the last one is real, but why would Henry leave with the title but the ring announcer doesn't announce him as the champ
Is it really that hard to figure out? He beats the champ - in his mind that makes him the new champion, even if the title isn't on the line.

so Henry has the title and the bragging rights = World Title Rematch with a little added twist beyond "I pinned him in a non-title match"

I hope they go all out with this and have Henry run around like he IS the champion, celebrate, defend it and everything - just off in his own little makebelieve world :D

and Booker T is the king of the ring, he really should be above the US title, Lashely is still a "monster under construction" and a good hard hitting run as the US champ could help elevate him. After all he's not main event level yet, US is perfect for him.

Lol. Are any of these real?

Lashley winning the US title really confuses me... what was the point of Booker winning KOTR and not Blackberg?

The third set were from the Observer so they should be reliable.

The Lashley thing confuses me too, winning KOTR should have made Booker automatic number 1 contender for the world title. Then he could have cheated with Chavo to take the belt from Rey (who could go away for his knee surgery) and hold onto it until Batista returns.

I'm confused, I just read three spoilers in a row. I take it the last one is real, but why would Henry leave with the title but the ring announcer doesn't announce him as the champ

Is it really that hard to figure out? He beats the champ - in his mind that makes him the new champion, even if the title isn't on the line.

so Henry has the title and the bragging rights = World Title Rematch with a little added twist beyond "I pinned him in a non-title match"

I hope they go all out with this and have Henry run around like he IS the champion, celebrate, defend it and everything - just off in his own little makebelieve world :D

Henry beat Rey clean 3 weeks ago and didn't take the belt. I know JBL said he paid him and would give him a title shot but if he's just going to take the belt now, why would he have bothered waiting to beat JBL and not just taken it then when he's this monster with a perpetual bad attitude like Cole keeps saying?

Cause back then he was hungry and JBL promised to feed him??

Maybe it's the fact that he's beaten the champion TWICE that in his mind makes him the defacto world champion.

Here is an idea - before you question why he did this or that, watch it on TV to see how it's played off since the spoilers aren't clear on that matter.

Here is an idea - before you question why he did this or that, watch it on TV to see how it's played off since the spoilers aren't clear on that matter.

I'm speculating in a thread about spoilers. Makes sense to me.

If this starts an angle where Mysterio forms a Rap is Crap stable then I'm all for it.

Mysterio's entrance is rap, is it not?

I guess the fact that they were building JBL Vs Rey back then didn't enter your mind? come on now it's not rocket science.