TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Star Ocean 3

buying dvd

TNA PPVs are much like WCW PPVs so expect exciting X-Division matches and a main event which is all hype and nothing else. That being said, Final Resolution 2006 is a fun PPV for the price. Joe kills Daniels, AJ vs Tanahashi is the international showcase match, GENbessy vs Bently & Sabin & Dutt is a great opening match as for the main event well the fans luvs them some Sting.

if it's available in stores, go with Sacrifice 2005. It was a solid, solid card from top to bottom, with a fantastic Joe/Styles match.

I am also curious.What tna dvds are worth getting ?Not just ppvs but any of their dvds.

The Best of the X-Division Vol. 1 has alot of great matches on it. If you can find the original Best of the X-Division DVD, which highlights the first two years of the division, it is also packed full of great matches.

I would also suggest the DVDs that focus solely on a particular talent like Phenomenal: The Best of A.J. Styles, Heaven Sent, Hell Bound: The Best of Christopher Daniels, Nevermore: The Best of Raven, and the upcoming Unstoppable: The Best of Samoa Joe.

You really can't go wrong with any of the above DVDs. Each promises you atleast one Match of the Year candidate and plenty of other great matches.

Best of the Bloodiest Brawls is good entertainment because you get the Triple X/AMW cage match (the second one, with the cagewalk rana spot), both Monster's Balls, the Sabu/Abyss barbed wire match, Styles/Abyss Lockdown cage match, and some other good stuff.

which ppvs are on dvd? all I have seen in stores is final resolution 05 and 06 against all odds 05, destination x 05, bound for glory 05, and genesis 05

I know victory road 04 and turning point 04 were available in the past but never saw them in a store.

I think there all in stores except a few of the late last year ones (Nov-Dec).

And if yoiu cant get them in stores, then check ebay or the TNA site.

oh yea, I checked tna .com has all the dvds from the ppvs from 04-06, they even have the 3 pack of vr o4, tp 04, and lockdown 05 for 25 bucks. sweet! plus hard justice, slammiversary, and no surrender 05 3 pack for 69.95. or all of them individually for 24.95

they even have tp 05 which I havent seen in stores.

I am also curious.What tna dvds are worth getting ?Not just ppvs but any of their dvds.

The Best of the X-Division Vol. 1 has alot of great matches on it. If you can find the original Best of the X-Division DVD, which highlights the first two years of the division, it is also packed full of great matches.

I would also suggest the DVDs that focus solely on a particular talent like Phenomenal: The Best of A.J. Styles, Heaven Sent, Hell Bound: The Best of Christopher Daniels, Nevermore: The Best of Raven, and the upcoming Unstoppable: The Best of Samoa Joe.

You really can't go wrong with any of the above DVDs. Each promises you atleast one Match of the Year candidate and plenty of other great matches.

Speaking of the Daniels DVD - is it a clipjob? Or are all the matches listed on the back presented in full length?

Speaking of the Daniels DVD - is it a clipjob? Or are all the matches listed on the back presented in full length?

I believe most of the matches are clipped, but not to the point that they feel like more of a highlight than an actual match. I believe the DVD is still about four hours long.

All PPV dvds are full matches. But some of the early 05 ones have diffrent commentary on any match with Kip James (as WWE kicked up a fuss about him being called "Outlaw") and Matt Bentley (as WWE kicked up a fuss about his name, Michael Shane, sounded too like the Shane Twins of OVW)

All PPV dvds are full matches. But some of the early 05 ones have diffrent commentary on any match with Kip James (as WWE kicked up a fuss about him being called "Outlaw") and Matt Bentley (as WWE kicked up a fuss about his name, Michael Shane, sounded too like the Shane Twins of OVW)

really? no wonde rth epackaging show sthe new names. how did they fake the commentary? is it still tenay and west?

Yeah its still Tennay and DW. They just re-recorded the whole commentary for the match. It sounds a bit shit as the dub over the crowd. Plus, if they just mention Kip or Bentley's other names during other matches or promos, they just blank it out.

Yeah its still Tennay and DW. They just re-recorded the whole commentary for the match. It sounds a bit shit as the dub over the crowd. Plus, if they just mention Kip or Bentley's other names during other matches or promos, they just blank it out.

thats lame, which dvds doe sthis affect then? I know Victory Road came out in early 05 before the wwe made them change shanes name and before Kip even debuted in tna right?