TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PLAGIARISM!

Who's had the same avatar forever.

Guest wildpegasus

I've had my avatar for awhile too. Pretty much since I started posting here.

Guest Fook

I've been using mine for a couple years, but by no means is that the longest on the board.

I think I've had mine for a little over two years. Which is long, but definitely not the longest. I thought of KKK, though I think he changed it for a week or two at some point, to the great regret of many.

I've had this one since I joined the old EZBoard towards the end of that (late '01, I guess).

I remember kkk pre-Mumia, when he was just blank.

I had a pic of South Park's Saddam Hussein for a week or two before switching to Mumia. My subject line was also "Jesse Jackson's other bastard lovechild," so that dates when I started using avatar images. Soon thereafter "Fry Mumia" was born.

satan_saddam.jpg

I thought of KKK, though I think he changed it for a week or two at some point, to the great regret of many.

It was kind of weird the few times I changed pictures because of some lame April Fools' Day gag and receiving such an overwhelming backlash over it. By overwhelming I'm talking about two, maybe three, people. Then there are those who change their picture, subject line and handle name every other week; half the time I'm trying to figure out who's who at this place. Damn kids. I guess I'll go with Treble's avatar as being the most established, even though I still have no idea what it is.

I've had this one a while, but I switched to a bigger version not too long ago

This is the first time I remember seeing your avatar, and you've been here almost as long as me. You must frequent the wrestling folders.

That and the TV and Game folders. I make a foray into current events if I feel like contributing a paticular fact and a once in a blue venture into No Holds Barred.

I have had my avatar for over a year now. It stop working about 3 weeks after I put it up there.

Hey guys, remember me?

This mug has been my avatar for about 5 yrs now with a 2 month cup of coffee for a weird looking Domocun.

Just sayin'.

Dames

I keep mine for at least several months before switching it up, which could take up to a couple of weeks before one feels right. Same with the sig. They're generally Kylie or some sort of rave-suggesting picture or .gif. I wish I could find the one Kylie avatar again that had AoO lusting over it.

Hey guys, remember me?

This mug has been my avatar for about 5 yrs now with a 2 month cup of coffee for a weird looking Domocun.

Just sayin'.

Dames

Who are you?