TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

Great Angle Bash booking thread

Figured I'd go with Baltimore since it was the traditional GAB site.

Send everything to Tony149.

OAOAST Heartland title

Brock Ausstin © vs Otaku II

OAOAST World Tag Team title

Heavenly Rockers © vs Team Heyross

Edited by Tony149

OAOAST 6 Man Tag Team Titles

"Ultimate Punishment"

The Wildcards © Vs "Ha! made you look - the ride is more fun if you don't know the exact destination"

Oh and I totally forgot I'm not just working the one story line, silly Bruce and yes it's a long one *thumbs up*

Baltimore Bash: Confess or Conga

Cardinal X Vs Dance Dance Dragon

Rules are pretty simple - two men, let lose in the streets of Baltimore each with a different objective. Cardinal X must "baptize" Dragon in one of the churches of Baltimore bringing the Dancing Dragon into his flock, Dance Dance Dragon on the other hand must avoid it - until the time limit is up.

But what is the time limit? No one knows *Shifty eyes*

And the loser must suffer dire consequenses.

OAOAST.com has learned that former World Champion Peter Knight, who hasn't been heard from since his loss in the Stairway to Hell match at School's Out, will appear at the Great Angle Bash to talk about his future in wrestling. Rumors are abound that range from Knight retiring to jumping to the SWF, but we'll hear the real deal from the source LIVE on Pay-Per-View June 25th!

Oh, and if I can get five other free high-fliers in time: an eight-way TLC Gauntlet Match (only ways through elimination are pinfall or being put through a table) with Ultra Shago, Yoshi Chusaki, & Dark Predator.

In other words: if you have a flippy character, PM me. if I can't get enough for ther PPV, it'll happen sometime within the next month.

I wonder if Ultimo Villano X has recovered from the beating Bruce gave him? (I just invented some random Hi-Gate guy for Bruce to beat the snot out of - if you're a guy short then he's a perfect "spot filler")

Pull Phoenix out of retirement - or make him our version of Mr. Wrestling. Call him 'Phoenix II'.

I'm sure The Sk8ter Boiz are free to be involved. Question is, who do you get to play Corbin's role? (Yeah, I've got We're No Joke too. Awesome show. And that went over the heads of everyone except for PFL).

I'm sure The Sk8ter Boiz are free to be involved. Question is, who do you get to play Corbin's role? (Yeah, I've got We're No Joke too. Awesome show. And that went over the heads of everyone except for PFL).

I was there, dude...OOOOH!

So, right now, it's Ultra Shago vs. Dark Predator vs. Yoshi Tanichiri (dunno why I forgot his last name) vs. Phoenix vs. Ultimo Villano X vs. The Marv vs. Hell Mel. One more...?

Feel free to toss in Rikjin Massamoto from HI-YAH (he was briefly used a few months back in a feud/tag with Foshi). He's not a total spot monkey, he's more technical than aerial, but he should work.

I here-by decry that the theme song for this PPV will be "Pure Morning" by Placebo. And the only reason we ever have a theme song is that I've got a vid package I'm writing for the opening, assuming that's not treading on toes.

GAB writers:

Sorry for the short notice, but please omit Caboose from commentary this Sunday. Cole and Coach will be in the arena, while Caboose will be on "special assignment" elsewhere during the night.

Singles Match

Longdogger Pete vs. The Sadist

The Sadist comes out of retirement to take on former SWF superstar Longdogger Pete in his debut match for the OAOAST! Who will come out on top, and what other surprises does LDP have in store for the OAOAST?

Sadly the previously announced Dance Dance Dragon Vs Cardinal X match has been postponed

(Turns out Cardinal X had a bit too much alter wine backstage during HeldDOWN and was in "No condition to perform" - this being wrestling means that it'll go unpunished but his push will be delayed a week or 2)

My match will be late, I got side tracked by real life, but I promise it will be good and I will wait until I have it good before submitting it

I'm really sorry, I know I should've begun working on this earlier, but I probably won't have this done until late, don't bother waiting for just it.

Expect another Monday night PPV, fellas.

Still need:

OAOAST Heartland title

Brock Ausstin © vs Otaku II

Tha Puerto Rican vs. Thunderkid

Christian Wright vs. Bohemoth

OAOAST 24/7 Championship

Crystal © vs. Leon Rodez

I know the status of all the matches except CW-Bo and the 24/7 match, although I'm positive those are in no danger of being postpone. Just a little delay.

Sign in to follow this