TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
milliondollarchamp

State Your Unpopular Opinions

In hindsight, Austin should have jobbed to Lesnar that night he walked out on Raw. How many people has Austin put over since?

It is complete and utter bullshit that Undertaker put over Lesnar. Allowing a pin with a broken hand and then going on to beat Lesner and Big Show in a handicap match is not putting someone over.

Respect feuds do not work.

NOBODY can cut a 20 minute promo in WWE. Not the Rock, not McMahon, and especially not HHH. 20 minute promos do not belong on WWE programming.

Shane McMahon should get some horrible disease in the testicles so his balls get cut off for a change.

edge should be the one to end taker's streak next year

raw being live and ecw being on an hour tape delay while smackdown being taped is rediculous

christian only went to tna to boost his profile for his eventual wwe return

christian only went to tna to boost his profile for his eventual wwe return

I would laugh if he came back to WWE and cut a promo saying how he wasn't performing well on the big stage, so he had to go to the minor leagues for a bit and improve his game.

Unpopular, eh?

• I don't get the love for Maria. She's not pretty, her body's not hot, and her "acting dumb" schtick makes me change the channel. She brings out the violent misogynist in me.

• Melina's face and monstrously fake boobs scare little children. And her legs are chunky. I remember when she first started, she could leap onto the apron into a full split, instead of lifting one leg first like she does now.

• I will never stop being bored with HHH and HBK, which makes me all the more annoyed with the regurgitation of DX.

• VKM makes me hate wrestling, both on-air and behind the scenes. And the more I see Shane McMahon and his stupid hamster dance, the more I want to throw him into the path of an oncoming train.

• I don't know if it's because I like being a contrarian, but the growing swell of hatred toward John Cena makes me like him more and more. I kinda feel sorry for him in a way. I still don't think Edge should have jobbed the title back to him, but I hope Cena holds onto the title for a long time.

• I will never like the Sandman or New Jack. Useless garbage twats

• Kevin Nash is not funny or entertaining. He should be shot like the lame horse that he is.

• Ken Kennedy is a one-trick pony. I hope he never comes back.

• I will always hold out hope that Brock Lesnar will come back to North American wrestling.

• AJ Styles does not impress me. All those contrived moves are what is wrong with wrestling. Add Chris Sabin to that list. And I will never like the Canadian Destroyer. What a dumb move.

• Hogan and Piper need to stay off my TV forever. And I wouldn't mind if UT joined them.

• Sunny wasn't that hot. And I think it's apropos that she ended up an ugly chubby crack whore. Too bad Chris Candido died instead of her.

• Chavo will never get over.

I will probably jump on the "Cena wagon" if he turns heel. That is if he goes back to the awesomeness that was his first heel run as a rapper. His charachter then was awesome. I believe the heel turn is coming up soon as well.

I could have seen Val Venis as a main eventer and Nick Dinsmore could easily be a huge name if they just drop the awful Eugene gimmick.

But to the stuff that people might disagree on:

I like Goldberg. As long as they used him right he was great. I enjoyed his stuff.

I liked the Maxx Moon charahcter back in the day.

I dont think Tatanka has been as bad as people seem to think in his comeback.

Lita is not, and have never been, a good wrestler. I dont care what people think of her. You are allowed to like people who arent that great in the ring (hey I like Goldberg) but to claim she a good wrestler just shows how stupid you are :P

Push Finlay!

Im glad ECW is coming back and Im glad that they wont try to immitate that which once was ECW. Its something new under a old banner. Trying to re-do what has been done before is doomed from the start.

I think most WWE divas arent that hot. I like my women natural and the fake boobs and Barbie plastic faces dont do alot for me.

I loathe when HBK is doing his thing. I can enjoy his matches but I hate his charachter and I hate his mic work. Its awful.

I would rather dont see Vince at all on tv.

I like Goldberg. As long as they used him right he was great. I enjoyed his stuff.

I liked Goldberg too. I don't get the hate for him. Some people accuse him of being selfish and only it for the money with no real love of wrestling. Then they turn around and praise Hogan. Boggles the mind.

I liked Goldberg too. I don't get the hate for him. Some people accuse him of being selfish and only it for the money with no real love of wrestling. Then they turn around and praise Hogan. Boggles the mind.

Well you can like or dislike a persons attitude to his work as a wrestler. I dont like Goldbvergs attitude. However when he was pushed right I enjoyed it. Its a shame that the only time WWE did make the right thing with him was in that elimination chamber match. And I enjoyed that one quite a bit.

-Owen Hart was nothing more than a career mid-carder and was out of place any time he was pushed to the main event. He got his position because he was Bret's brother and he is remembered fondly because of his tragic passing.

-Steve Austin is given far too much credit for his drawing ability in the Attitude era. That period succeeded because of the great writing and interesting characters up and down the card. Austin was just an important cog in a well-running machine. With that said, his heel run in 2001 did more damage to the WWE long-term than most realize.

-HHH has jobbed far too much in big matches the past couple of years. It hurts his credibility when he puts over the next big thing at every WM. In general, he has earned his spot at the top and should continue to play an important role in the main event going forward.

-Big Show is the most criminally misused wrestler of this era, and was screwed over by politics far more than Jericho, Benoit, RVD, Christian or any other wrestler that the net thinks should have gotten a longer main event run.

-Kane could have been a major draw and been more successful than the Undertaker. The WWE has blown more chances to make him a draw than any other wrestler. He is nearly bulletproof based on the way he has recovered from some of the booking decisions involving him.

-Warrior Warrior could be a top heel if he ever decided to return to wrestling.

-The WWE spends too much time listening to the internet fans. Net fans in general are far too fickle and short-sighted. They speak for their own personal tastes instead of what is good for the company.

-Cruiserweights have their role. It's called the undercard. Most of these wrestlers have no sense of pacing in their matches and their athletic displays end up looking more like acrobatic exhibitions than actual matches. It hurts the credibility of the product.

-I would rather watch Ric Flair than most of the new superstars the WWE has brought up in the last few years. He is still gold on the mic and passable in the ring.

-Eugene will rebound to become a main-eventer some day. So will Chris Masters. Ken Kennedy will not.

- Carlito is a main event talent and should be pushed instead of following Maria around all day.

- The fact that the Big Show hasen't held a title since 03(Which shouldn't even count because he only had it for a month) is bullshit and they are misusing him.

- Booker T deverses to defeat Rey Mysterio for the World Heavyeight Title, and shouldn't be fed to Batista as a jobber. If anything he should go over Batista.

Guest lo0p

HHH should win ther title 10 more times

Kane should star in another movie . perferably a romantic comedy

wrestlers like Benoit and RVD should NEVER be involved for the world title belt on raw . . only on Smackdown

Batistsa is over rated . and very boring

having the paparazi follow M&M is one of the lamest things i've seen

wwe should bring back bastion booger

the british bulldogs son should job clean to shawn michaels at survivor series 2007 in montreal

FUCK UMANGA! The real star is Amando Alejandro Estrada who should be managing a stable of latino wrestlers. I would rather see AAE managing Super Crazy, Chavo, Carlito in ECW instead of wasting time with 90 second warning.

Agreed. AAE is the real star of the package! Umaga sucks!

Shane McMahon doing hardcore matches is not entertaining, it is exposing the boys.

The TLC matches are perfect examples of why a lot of ECW-haters are hypocrites. The TLC Matches featured as much if not more stalling and mass amounts of time to setup big spots then any ECW match EVER did, yet because it is WWE/F it gets a pass.

HBK and Kurt Angle's no-selling gets overlooked while a guy like RVD gets ripped a new asshole for it all the time.

WWE ripping off MMA is going to backfire on them, badly.

That's actually not really unpopular, just unknown.

Yeah its kind of unknown. How would you say they are ripping off MMA?

JR using the phrase "Mount position" on RAW during the Angle/Foley scrap when they haven't said that in ages is a big indicator. Angle was putting more of an effort into the punches and Foley was selling them like they were legit.

It seems pretty clear that Angle is going to marketed as Tazz 2006. I wouldn't be surprised to see a shoot-wrestling type of title getting introduced to ECW for the "OMG STIFF" workers. I can also see submissions getting much quicker tapouts in ECW then anywhere else for a more realistic effect.

I'm not a huge MMA fan, but I admit, I'd love to see guys at least pretend to attempt to get out of those lousy resthold...honestly, who just lays there and lets theirself get choked out? (yes, i do understand why restholds are used, by the way)

Guest burth179
Lashley is the next big star for HHH to squash

Considering HHH has jobbed at Wrestlemania 3 straight years, I'd get off of the "HHH squashes everyone" kick...

Besides barring a draft or un foreseen circustances, these 2 won't be meeting any time soon....

I'm not a huge MMA fan, but I admit, I'd love to see guys at least pretend to attempt to get out of those lousy resthold...honestly, who just lays there and lets theirself get choked out? (yes, i do understand why restholds are used, by the way)

If you find yourself liking whatever shoot-esque stuff ECW does you should check out the pinned "Matches for a newbie" thread in the MMA folder.

If you find yourself liking whatever shoot-esque stuff ECW does you should check out the pinned "Matches for a newbie" thread in the MMA folder.

oh I'm not a stranger to MMA, just not the biggest fan...back in 95 (or was it 96?) thru 98, we used to catch all the UFC PPVs...the Royce Gracie/Dan Severn/Ken Shamrock etc. days...I pay attention, it's just not my thing...do you have links to clips/matches in that thread? I'll check it out.

but seriously, is it too much to ask for a guy to kick, punch or even fucking bite his way out of a resthold?

JR using the phrase "Mount position" on RAW during the Angle/Foley scrap when they haven't said that in ages is a big indicator. Angle was putting more of an effort into the punches and Foley was selling them like they were legit.

It seems pretty clear that Angle is going to marketed as Tazz 2006. I wouldn't be surprised to see a shoot-wrestling type of title getting introduced to ECW for the "OMG STIFF" workers. I can also see submissions getting much quicker tapouts in ECW then anywhere else for a more realistic effect.

I see what you mean. Tazz has recently started calling rear chinlocks "rear naked chokes." I couldn't stop laughing.