TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
milliondollarchamp

State Your Unpopular Opinions

- I dislike the looks of most WWE divas (to much plastics for me).

- The hottest WWE/F diva ever is Molly Holly hands down. Especially Super Molly as well as that first few months when she became a brunette. No one beats her... ever!

- I dislike the looks of most WWE divas (to much plastics for me).

- The hottest WWE/F diva ever is Molly Holly hands down. Especially Super Molly as well as that first few months when she became a brunette. No one beats her... ever!

Amen to the second point!

I mark out for really really tall or really really fat wrestlers

As do I. I mean who doesn't love Bastion Booger. I loved that guy. The WWE needs another fat mess to entertain us. Maybe Mad Clown from Super Punch out.

Paul Roma and Ken Shamrock is the same person

Marcus Alexander Bagwell should be IC or US champion

The October PPV needs to be Halloween Havoc

Bring back WCW Saturday Night

Tony Schiavonie and Dusty Rhodes need to replace JR and Jerry Lawler

Hogan vs Flair should main event the big 4 PPVs

The Smackdown tag team championship should be 6 man titles

Bring back the Lethal Lottery

Guest Paulster

I swear WWE.com alters their poll results to match the results that they want to see. Favourite web show had Velocity leading about 51%-49% with half the votes that are currently there, and yet Heat is now leading about 75%-25%. This isn't the first drastic change.

-The Spirt Squad gimmick will be doing Heat or Velocity work after Summerslam.

-Smackdown really has no storylines going right now, except for the King Booker storyline.

-This new Kane storyline is really intresting and I want to see where it goes. Except I don't like the Pajama Kane outfit that Kane II wore last monday.

-I hope we get to see Kane II in other outfits, like he's the evolution of Kane.

-I'm surprised that the only ECW wrestler vs ECW wrestler match annouced so far is Sabu vs Mysterio and I don't really understand why its for the title.

-I do think at least one of the titles will change hands at ONS, and I'm thinking that it's Cena's due to Vince being on Raw so much, where he could award the title back to Cena, in same way or another, but that might make Cena turn heel so who knows.

-I have training in half an hour and my sunburn is peeling on the back of my neck so I'm not sure if I should train. I'm sure my trainers and follow traniees want dead skin on their hands, espically mine.

(ok thats not WWE at all, but its on my mind)

-I'll admit ECW on Sci-fi channel is the oddest choice for programming I have really seen in quite sometime......well actually I take that back. The Manshow on G4 wins that one. ECW on Sci-fi comes in 2nd.

-ECW needs more airtime on Smackdown. Its been getting a lot on Raw but nothing is really happening on Smackdown. Unless you count video packages ECW air time.

-I think Cena should turn heel soon and I think it should be done by pairing him with Vince and Cena completely drops the "gangsta" gimmick and becomes a completely corporate guy. Then we get HHH vs Cena in reverse roles for Summerslam.

-I think Cena should turn heel soon and I think it should be done by pairing him with Vince and Cena completely drops the "gangsta" gimmick and becomes a completely corporate guy. Then we get HHH vs Cena in reverse roles for Summerslam.

I can see that happening, purely because it'll give WWE another chance to rehash a gimmick that's beyond stale.

Triple H is a better worker than Lou Thez.

HA.Made you look.What I really meant to say is

Triple H is a better worker than Kenta Kobashi.

HA.Made you look twice.Seriously though,HHH is much better than people give him credit for.

Guest Coffey
I'll remember this post and laugh when UFC sells out MSG quicker then WWE ever has.

Yeah, good luck with that.

I thought New York didn't allow MMA yet?

With the rate that MMA is growing, I wouldn't be surprised in the least.

Seeing as it would be their first show there, that place would have all of the tickets sold quickly.

WWE sells out MSG at record pace though. Plus they've been running MSG for decades. They've probably sold out MSG more than UFC has had shows. I think the UFC is going to wreck the WWE somethin fierce, but the WWE and the Garden is just an insane level.

MMA will never be a threat to WWE...its much more of a threat to boxing

I'll remember this post and laugh when UFC sells out MSG quicker then WWE ever has.

Are you retarded?

Selling out in one minute is impossible and must be a technicality.

Factor in on-line buyers, ticket brokers, regular people... it's still going to take like ten minutes at the fastest.

MMA will never be a threat to WWE...its much more of a threat to boxing

that would have to be quicker than it took for me to type this post to sell out quicker than WM20

its sickening to look at how good looking Leena is given her thoughts about blacks

ever since starting back watching wrestling summer 05,Lashley has been the only OVW callup to entertain me

Cena fans 5 years from now gonna think back and think WTF were they thinking

AJ,Joe and Danielon didnt turn down WWE...they turned down OVW..if they were offered WWE contracts like Harry Smith did they woulda went and eventually will when TNA is out of business before the decade is done

I'd like to see Flair win the title one more time.

I don't think Maria's that hot.

I think Matt Hardy should get a huge push.

I'm the biggest Goldberg mark of all-time.

WCW>WWE

Chirs Masters entertains me more than Chris Benoit does.

Scott Steiner with a microphone in his hand = ratings

I like Gene Snitsky.

I like the Boogeyman even more.

I think Ready to Rumble is a great movie.

Lita and Melina are the most attractive girls in the promotion. Stephanie was also when she was a GM, and while she was briefly the ECW Slut.

Jeff Hardy was the better one.

Edge was the better one.

TNA won't become a viable #2 to WWE, but another company will do it in the next five years.

MNM were overrated as a tag team they were a recycled version of the Hollywood Blondes.

Speaking of the Hollywood Blondes they were the greatest Tag team ever.

Steve Austin was his best when he was "stunning" in WCW

The Rock and Stone Cold were the best things to ever happen to wrestling. I remember during the attitude era, even people who never watched wrestling tuned in to see what happened.

The NWO had people doing that almost a year before Austin and two years before the Rock. Eric Bischoff bringing in Hall and Nash and turning Hogan heel saved wrestling.

Guest J0bber

More:

-I thought Goldberg was the biggest Stone Cold ripoff ever, and I like how they handled his match with Lesnar at WM XX. I truly feel that they should have had Gillberg go over Goldberg.

-I'm with Russo's belief of getting rid of clear cut heels and faces and letting the fans cheer who they want to cheer.

-Mark Henry and Bobby Lashley will both hold the World Title in the next year, making it possibly the first time ever two Africans held the World Title in the same year.

-Randy Savage is a better wrestler than Hulk Hogan. Also, Randy Savage would have had a funnier reality show.

-I was one of the few who supported JBL in his initial heel run in April 2004. After hearing about what he did to guys like Palmer Cannon backstage, I lost a lot of respect for the guy.

-Adam Bomb should have been given a mega push in late 1994 to feud with Diesel instead of turning face.

-Ken Kennedy is a joke. His gimmick is annoying, and he should not pass mid card status.

-Booker T and William Regal are two of the stalest wrestlers on Smackdown.

-The Royal Rumble is always more exciting than Wrestlemania.

-The Boogeyman gimmick is a cool idea, and he should be continued to be pushed when he comes back.

-Ultimate Warrior's, "Queering doesn't make the world work line" was 100% right.

-Billy Gunn is the dullest wrestler ever. It is also apparent that he is a clueless twat that took steroids.