TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
milliondollarchamp

State Your Unpopular Opinions

The US Government needs to grow balls and take down the WWE for anti-trust laws so that N. America fans can have decent wrestling shows.

It works for Japan, Mexico and else-where, why not here?

I don't know if this falls under "unpopular opinions," but Kurt Angle should not be moved to ECW. It should be a one time deal at ONS2.

I miss Al Snow's head gimmick. Espically the ECW verison of it.

I thought Kenzo Suzuki's finisher was cool.

Clawhold STO > Anything in the E today.

The episode of FUJI VICE on WWE 24/7 currently is better than any segment WWE has produced in order to get a laugh in the last 5 years. It was absolutely hysterical and, along with ECW Heatwave 98 (holy shit-- Credible/Lynn was pretty freakin' good) makes this month totally worth watching.

I watched some of Wrestlemania 20 yesterday and you know what's a really underrated match I think that doesn't get the credit it deserves?

Rock/Foley vs. Batista, Orton, Flair.

It's clothesline city, but it's a really enjoyable match that goes by quick...and it's really unique to see the crowd in the modern era of wrestling go back to the old school days and sit and actually appreciate the match and cheer along, but they aren't constantly jumping up and down and holding up signs and flipping out. The match has got good heat, but it's just not like ECW/TNA crowds that mark out for a rest hold. Batista/Orton looked totally lost out there, but I thought it was still an interesting contest that I'd like to see another one...3 on 2 handicap match of some sort to cover up some of the older guys that wrestle. Looking back on it, I would of had Rock lose to Orton though because even though I can't stand Randy Orton, he would of gotten more heat if he went over Rock, then went over Foley at Backlash but either way.

It's a fun match.

Guest Hadley

My 5 fav years of wrestling, in no paticular order were 1990, 1995, 1998, 2001, 2004

From 1999 until the brand split, jakked and heat were the most entertaining wrestling shows on tv

The WWE needs to become family friendly again

The WWE should stop trying to embrace hip hop culture, most wrestling fans are rock or country fans from the south

Randy Ortons theme is the best current theme in the wwe (i dont count king of kings until hhh uses it as an entrance to a match)

I would buy a jesse ventura dvd

Heel commentators rule

New Jack> Ballz Mahoney

and adding some tna opinions in:

I enjoy matt bentley

The Canadian Destroyer is one of the best wrestling moves today

Alex Shelley should be the #1 heel in TNA

Smackdown could feature a 30 minute ironman match between Khali and The Undertaker... a ten minute promo from Rey who goes back to doubting himself... and feature Mark Henry making a run ins in each match to injure someone, and it would still... somehow end up being better than Raw.

I agree with that

Also, I don't think Cole is that bad. Well, at least compared to the Raw announce team.

Every NWA/WCW video release will sell more than any WWF 80's or pre-wrestlemania theme DVD

Dusty Rhodes > Superstar Billy Graham

RVD would make a better world champion than Cena and Orton put together.

RVD would make a better world champion than Cena and Orton put together.

How is this unpopular? That is common knowledge.

Jeff Hardy should be a main eventer in the new ECW, provided he's motivated and focused.

Emo Smurf Hardy is a bad bad thing.

Mine:

I think Michael Cole is a pretty good announcer.

I don't hate HHH all that much.

Clarence Mason needs to make a comeback.

It's time for Lawler to pack it in.

If there's a need to have a McMahon on TV (and week-to-week, there isn't) - Shane > Vince > Linda > Stephanie

HBK is stale as fuck.

Fire all the divas with breast implants.

Except maybe Lita.

Shawn/Bret ironman from WM12 is the greatest match I've ever seen.

Finlay is boring. (From reading this thread, this may not be as unpopular as I thought though)

Melina is second only to Mickie as the best looking woman in the WWE.

Fire all the divas with breast implants.

Except maybe Lita.

Including Trish and Mickie? And does Vicky have implants? Also, someone was talking about Cole, he's good when he doesn't have to shill, you can see that on the Benoit DVD where he does alternate commentary for the Japanese matches

- I dislike the looks of most WWE divas (to much plastics for me).

- The hottest WWE/F diva ever is Molly Holly hands down. Especially Super Molly as well as that first few months when she became a brunette. No one beats her... ever!

Amen to the second point!

Co-sign that amen: Molly was the greatest (and hottest) diva of all time! :wub:

Stacy Kiebler isn't that cute. Way too skinny for my liking.
Co-sign this, too. Plus she has no tits, and no tits = bad.

I'm going to third the non-attractive Keibler. Though it's not her fault, I don't like model-types or leggy blondes. Girl next door is where it's at for me. Subsequently, Mickie James is on my top 5 women,....ever.

The episode of FUJI VICE on WWE 24/7 currently is better than any segment WWE has produced in order to get a laugh in the last 5 years. It was absolutely hysterical and, along with ECW Heatwave 98 (holy shit-- Credible/Lynn was pretty freakin' good) makes this month totally worth watching.

I just watched that PPV for the first time. Amazing show from top to bottom.

I think Stacy Keibler is hot as hell. A woman doesn't need huge fake breasts to be attractive, although admittedly they are very nice to look at in most cases.

I don't give a good god damn whether you question my sexuality or not... I'll say it again for anyone who didn't see it the first time: Keibler's not attractive.

Feel free to question my sexuality all the fuck you want to. It's not like your questioning it will make it change...

I don't give a good god damn whether you question my sexuality or not... I'll say it again for anyone who didn't see it the first time: Keibler's not attractive.

Feel free to question my sexuality all the fuck you want to. It's not like your questioning it will make it change...

Or will it?

*poses for the camera*

No, but Keibler is attractive, not HAWT, but cute.

Stacy is one of the most beautiful women, not just in wrestling, but on TV. I question the sexuality of any man that says she's not attractive.

She's nothing special. Way to skinny. She's got nice legs, that's about it.

No, it isn't possible to be hetero and find her unattractive. Come out of the closet.

I also have a strong dislike for her because she literally did not have a point in the company for most of her run other than to go through the ropes and let some fans see her panties. She couldn't wrestle and they hardly ever used her as a manager. I think her best use was during Test/Steiner, which also featuires soem good heel work by Test. I really do not get the Test hate. He's not a Chris Benoit technical wonder, but he's a good big man(he should drop the big boot and use the pumphandle as his finisher again though) and he understands how to be more than just a vanilla heel. Watch the feud and how he interacts with Stacy and mocks Steiner. It's possibly the best long term work Steiner did in that WWE run as well.

Guest Overworked

Haku should return and feud with Umaga that will lead up to a WM grudge match "Samoan Afro Puff" match where the winner shaves the other's hair off and leave only one Big bushy afro'd Samoan standing.