TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Smarkdown Card - 6/5/2006

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...
SWF SMARKDOWN!
Live, Monday, June 5th, from the front lawn of the Seoul Namdaemun Gate in Seoul, South Korea!
(6pm PST, 10pm EST; check local listings)

(Send all promos/marked matches to chirs3)

swfworldtour.jpg

The SWF heads south of the border... but not THAT border! Smarkdown comes to you live from Seoul, South Korea, marking the last stop before Nippon Budokan! Tonight's show comes from the front lawn of the Namdaemun Gate!

Seoul_Namdaemun_gate_at_night.JPG

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

MAIN EVENT
JJ Johnson vs. Zyon ©

-> Why was Zyon beating the top dog one minute, then fighting on a tank the next? Because we needed someone for House Rules, that's why. It should not have been taken as a sign that his win would go unnoticed - oh no. We noticed, alright. He'll be moving on up, but not to the East Side - he'll be moving on up the rankings, and the card! Zyon main events tonight, against a man he shares some history with... whoever wins will be getting a HUGE momentum boost heading into the PPV... whoever loses...

... well, they just lose.
Rules: Standard singles match.
Word Limit: 7500 (don't look at me, it was requested... stupid JJ)
Send To: chirs3

SWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
The New Doomtopians (Jimmy the Doom © and Doomstroyer ©) vs. The Dead Precedents (Bruce Blank and Bloodshed)

-> I had hoped this would be a PPV match, but sadly, the life of a booker is not all sunshine and daisies. Conflicts of interest arise, and the Tag Title Match that we thought would grace the halls of Nippon Budokan will now grace the lawn of the Seoul Namdaemun Gate. The downside? Word limits. The upside? FREE TV, BITCHES~! In any event, the Doomtopians lifted the titles off the terribly impressive team of JJ Johnson and "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins - will their luck hold out against The Dead Precedents?
Rules: Standard tag team match.
Word Limit: 6000
Send To: janusd

Michael Stephens vs. Insane Luchadore
-> I have no clue how Stephens did on Lockdown yet... but let's assume that Insane Luchadore came out and blasted him with a steel chair, prompting this match!

Or maybe the other way around...
Rules: Standard singles match.
Word Limit: 5000
Send To: Ace309

OPENING BOUT - The Seoul Survivor Match - Fatal Fourway Elimination
Grendel vs. Sean Davis vs. Stryke vs. "The Divine Wind" Akira Kaibatsu

-> It has been brought to my attention that The Patron Wrestler of Athens, Zyon, has yet to defend this honourable title since he won it! THAT AIN'T TOO COOL, MAN. Tonight, we will determine his challenger - four worthy contenders rumble for the right to be called The Seoul Survivor, and at a future date that has yet to be determined, The Seoul Survivor and the Patron Wrestler will battle one-on-one to determine who is truly deserving of their titles!
Rules: Two men in the ring, two outside. Tags can be made to anyone at any time. ELIMINATION RULES! Last man remaining wins, and shall be known forever (or until next year's World Tour) as THE SEOUL SURVIVOR!
Word Limit: 6000
Send To: chirs3

OPENING PROMO:

Tiny card, but I still don't know how half of the last show turned out, and we're heading into a PPV, so I'm hoping those unbooked will get their promo on. Hoping. Praying. Begging, even. :P Edited by chirs3

Interesting location

and I seriously doubt it'll be a "standard tag-team match" ;) in fact I'll be disappointed if it is

Just one point: Bloodshed in both the opening match AND the tag-team title match?

Oh I see what you did there - trying to make me look foolish eh?

Well I don't need your help to look foolish!

Just one point: Bloodshed in both the opening match AND the tag-team title match?

Clearly you mis-read that, Bruce. Bloodshed has never been double-booked.

It would be wise of you not to question us again... dissenters are not tolerated here.

SWFOverwatch.jpg

Just keep that in mind next time you question The Overwatch-

... I mean, CC...

:ph34r:

Dead Precendents profile posted at the bottom of my stats for those that need to write a match.

Good, it's been some time since I've killified IL!

...with Toxxic, anyway :)

Although being told my word limit would be nice.

Guest The Satanic Angel

Sean would have to lop off his legs to make CW limits. Not happening.

MASTERBLASTER!

Come on, you'd love it!

In other news, I hereby declare that me and IL have a word limit of 4500. Yeah, bitches. I'm booking myself now.

MASTERBLASTER!

Come on, you'd love it!

In other news, I hereby declare that me and IL have a word limit of 4500. Yeah, bitches. I'm booking myself now.

5000. Just to spite you. :P

Fine. I'll no-show the PPV, just to spite YOU!

What, you don't think Landon's actually going to show, do you?

Fine. I'll no-show the PPV, just to spite YOU!

What, you don't think Landon's actually going to show, do you?

OH BURN!

Sly's footer is awesome.

Why couldn't Spike have been on this show? Someone could have got him early!