TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Fro

New luchador on Smackdown's roster page

Umm, yeah...umm, soooo, what?

This is only for a few weeks to promote the movie. I read that Black actually learned how to wrestle and did all of his stunts, atleasat 90% of them.

I might actually watch SD.

I don't think there's anything to suggest he'll wrestle (not to say he won't maye have a squash tag match or something, but I really doubt it).

Too bad by the time SD's next PPV is, the buzz from the movie will probably have died down.

They could have easily done a six man with Libre/Crazy/Psicosis against Noble/Kash/Helms.

He'll wrestle one tag match on SD, but of course will be heavly protected.

This might smell like the No Holds Barred stuff that was on WWF TV back in the day.

This is a joke right? He isn't going to actually wrestle on Smackdown is he? For the love of God please tell me this is a joke!

Aside from "OMG VINCE SIGNED JACK BLACK" bollocks, I'd imagine he could do a decent match. He's had enough traing to do the basics, the crowd would be into him, he's a good physical comedian and they'd protect him to fuck. It'd probably be better than half the roster.

Hell, I'd run with this as an angle for a week or two. Anything to cover the fact that Smackdown HAS NO MAIN EVENTERS.

Guest Princess Leena
Watch him beat Helms for the Cruiserweight title.

I really think they might...

Not like the CW belt would lose any prestige, anyway.

Hahaha, just a few days ago I posted here (maybe the RAW or SD thread) asking if anyone else was shocked that they haven't done anything with Nacho Libre yet. :lol:

Guest El Satanico

They need to sign La Parka and El Dandy and book some comedy skits and matches.

Hopefully Jack Black has enough training to involve himself in a comedy match or two.

Can't wait for the movie and I hopeBlack makes some appearences on Raw (I don't watch SD!)

:bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

I hope it's because you don't get UPN instead of you just not caring to watch it.

A little off topic, but pepole should check out the pilot Heat Vision and Jack on youtube staring Jack Black and Owen Wilson in Knight Rider/A Team type parody before they got big.

Guys, Jack Black is way too big a star at this point to seriously do anything with WWE.

It's not like actors haven't done cross promotional stuff with WWE before. It's just another promotional gig for them. Fans like Black probably see it as a perk.

Guys, Jack Black is way too big a star at this point to seriously do anything with WWE.

It's not like actors haven't done cross promotional stuff with WWE before. It's just another promotional gig for them. Fans like Black probably see it as a perk.

Drew Carey in the Royal Rumble anyone?

He shows up, works a tag match, promotes the movie, and makes me chuckle. Everyone wins. Mainly me.