TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NYankees

KFC Chicken Bowl

I ate one of these, and it blew my fucking mind.

I don't know if I should eat it or fuck it.

I'm in love.

QFT

I remembered why I rarely come into the Food folder. This board's always been full of the most easily offended palates.

Sorry. Didn't realize the usage period for "now called" was four months and 29 days. I'll try to remember for next time.

I wasn't trying to be an ass about it. I was simply stating that it's nothing new, simply because I have a friend who works at KFC.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

My initial post should've just been a transcript of Jim Gaffigan's Hot Pockets routine with the food in question changed, because that's how I felt. I'm gonna die! My back hurts. Did I eat it or rub it on my face?

Guest Legalise Drugs and Murder

Good morning! You're going to call in sick.

And PS:

What kind of communist insurgent rat bastard phony baloney midwesterner claims to HATE HATE HATE gravy?

This wouldn't be a bad concept were it not coming from KFC. Go home and fry up a piece of chicken with some taters n gravy, corn and cheese, and pile it up in a bowl. Wouldn't taste half bad.

oooh I forgot about the gravy.

Yeah that's out, unless the "gravy" was less brown-based and more clear style. I mean, it's not like Broccoli can't use some spicing up.

But thats what the gooey cheese is for. See, I didn't even remember the gravy. How the FUCK can you have both cheese and gravy in one dish??? :throwup:

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

And PS:

What kind of communist insurgent rat bastard phony baloney midwesterner claims to HATE HATE HATE gravy?

When I was a kid, I saw my grandmother make some gravy, and decided it wasn't for me. I'm the lone holdout in the family. At dinner last Tuesday, my aunt crowned the gravy as Best Part Of Dinner 2006, which prompted a debate on how something as ancillary as gravy can be the best part of a meal over the turkey or stuffing. She said it was just that good. I'd never know. It was an awesome dinner, though. Huge turkey, amazing mashed potatoes, sausage stuffing, egg nog Jell-O, and so much more. I miss Day After Christmas already. P.S.: highly recommend the egg nog Jell-O. P.P.S.: A Czech Republic's Extended Family Gathering is probably just as bad as you'd imagine.

I've noticed that these things are now called "Famous" Chicken Bowls.

They're famous because, despite being the punchline for a million jokes, they were KFC's #1 selling item of 2006 and one of their most successful product launches ever.

Hardees' in the heyday of the lowcarb diet fad, had a burger in a lettuce bowl instead of a bun but I dont think thats really comparable.

and Im a fan of gravy, but as long as its made from the drippings of some sort of meat and the boxed low sodium broths (even better if you have bones to make your own stock with!) I made a really awesome gravy on thanksgiving that everyone loved from the drippings of the turkey, and for Christmas since I didnt do any cooking, we ended up with canned gravy and everyone was pissed at me.

And PS:

When I was a kid, I saw my grandmother make some gravy, and decided it wasn't for me. I'm the lone holdout in the family. At dinner last Tuesday, my aunt crowned the gravy as Best Part Of Dinner 2006, which prompted a debate on how something as ancillary as gravy can be the best part of a meal over the turkey or stuffing. She said it was just that good. I'd never know.

Dude, just try it. Go to cracker barrel and get some biscuits and gravy. If I had a paypal account, I'd seriously offer a refund if you genuinely didn't like it.

And PS:

When I was a kid, I saw my grandmother make some gravy, and decided it wasn't for me. I'm the lone holdout in the family. At dinner last Tuesday, my aunt crowned the gravy as Best Part Of Dinner 2006, which prompted a debate on how something as ancillary as gravy can be the best part of a meal over the turkey or stuffing. She said it was just that good. I'd never know.

Dude, just try it. Go to cracker barrel and get some biscuits and gravy. If I had a paypal account, I'd seriously offer a refund if you genuinely didn't like it.

Cracker Barrel is awesome..I ate there a lot over the 2 years I spent in SC. That and the godforsaken Waffle/Huddle Houses along 95 through North and South Carolina.

Honestly, Waffle House has a FOUR pork chop dinner. I think it's the default size. Jaysis.

Oh. Just in the beareau of ridiculisniostionous, in the organic food aisle of my grocer: chopped potatoes.

If you can't fucking cut up a potato, just give up.

Who gives a fuck? They're CHICKENS. And they're delicious.

If horrible things were being done to you, don't you think the same sentiments could apply?

It's just Matt Young...

04.jpg

If KFC users think its ok to kill chickens and eat their flesh, why do these pepole think KFC users care about animal cruelty?

I hate when non-vegitarians hate on me for liking veal. Is it only ok to kill and eat adult cows but not the little babies?

Who gives a fuck? They're CHICKENS. And they're delicious.

If horrible things were being done to you, don't you think the same sentiments could apply?

It's just Matt Young...

Humans aren't livestock. No comparison.

I hate when non-vegitarians hate on me for liking veal. Is it only ok to kill and eat adult cows but not the little babies?

I don't eat veal or lamb, but I don't hate on others for doing so. And I do call "veal" "tortured baby cow." I then usually proceed to order a burger. Am I being hypocritical? Probably. I compare this seemingly double-standard to that "prison code" where "you could have murdered and raped all you wanted, but if you molested a kid watch yourself in the shower room."