TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

UFC 61: Bitter Rivals

If the guy isn't ready for Arlovski now, he won't ever be. They have to make that fight now. That seems to be the most logical, either that or put him with Buentello, then Arlovski.

He should get a title shot within the first half of 2007. If only he were like 20 lbs heavier, and not in the Frank Mir way.

Well he's only had 7 pro fights... Against less then stellar opponets. He's still a prospect IMO.

With the Heavyweight division where it is, he's much more than a prospect.

Too good for the lesser guys (finished Scherner, Silva and Eilers beyond convincingly). The only guys left for him are the top level guys, at least UFC Top Level.

With the Heavyweight division where it is, he's much more than a prospect.

Too good for the lesser guys (finished Scherner, Silva and Eilers beyond convincingly). The only guys left for him are the top level guys, at least UFC Top Level.

I think Buentello is a reasonable opponet. He's better then the guys you mentioned. This will be test to prove if Vera is elite.

If the guy isn't ready for Arlovski now, he won't ever be. They have to make that fight now. That seems to be the most logical, either that or put him with Buentello, then Arlovski.

He should get a title shot within the first half of 2007. If only he were like 20 lbs heavier, and not in the Frank Mir way.

I haven't seen the PPV yet, but apparently Frank Mir ate Mascarita Segrata Jr or something?

I haven't seen the PPV yet, but apparently Frank Mir ate Mascarita Segrata Jr or something?

33090.jpg33091.jpg

I'm always on the fence with starting to watch MMA. Everytime I catch a pay-per-view its a snoozefest. Is pride really worth the money they ask for the ppvs? I've never seen any pride other than the tail end of a Recap show on ESPN.

The BUSHIDO shows are often pretty good, but I've been apathetic about regular PRIDE cards for a while now.

Also, the next UFC should be much better than this one, entertainment-wise.

Guest DRH 502

Off topic a bit but speaking of Bushidos I enjoyed the fuck out of Bushido 10, which I just watched the first time yesterday...