TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AndrewTS

OAO SuperSmash Bros. Brawl Thread

Who the hell is Ridley? And why is Mr game and watch a big deal? He never came off as good to me, but then again this is what I just saw with others using him, I never had a chance to use him, by the way what is he from anyways?

Who the hell is Ridley? And why is Mr game and watch a big deal? He never came off as good to me, but then again this is what I just saw with others using him, I never had a chance to use him, by the way what is he from anyways?

Ridley: Metroid Villain. Winged lizard thing.

Mr. Game and Watch was from a series of minor handhelds called Game And Watches. One game per "system".

Mike Jones!

Mike_Jones_-_who-is-mike-jones_2005_album_cover.jpg

No, not THAT Mike Jones, THIS Mike Jones!

07.jpg

No, wrong again, I meant this dude:

char_mike.gif

Sadly, it will never happen. Nintendo has seemingly forgotten all about Star Tropics. Oh well.

Pit is big enough for me.

A lot of other characters would just be retreads, like I guess Megaman might be alright, but Simon Belmont ...

Well, maybe that would be good too...

What about Lolo?

Motherfucking Little Mac. Seriously, it shouldn't be that hard.

Also, put in some of the other boxers are random attacks, like the Pokemon. King Hippo, Bald Bull, Mr. Sandman, Super Macho Man, and Glass Joe (as a dud attack). Grab a boxing glove, one of them pop out, do their special attack, but can be knocked out of it. (You know what I'm talking about with Bald Bull.)

This is a no-brainer. I will not accept any arguments against this as valid.

Now I have a mental image of Little Mac smashing his fist into Pikachu's jaw with a Falcon Punch-like uppercut, complete with original 8-bit sound effects. Admittedly, it sounds pretty damn cool.

Punch Out wasn't popular in Japan?

Japan loves the face-punching. Besides, it's one character to play as a couple of run-in dudes. Not asking for a lot.

Now I have a mental image of Little Mac smashing his fist into Pikachu's jaw with a Falcon Punch-like uppercut, complete with original 8-bit sound effects. Admittedly, it sounds pretty damn cool.

Damn straight.

Little Mac would be fine, if they can do with Fox what they did, they can work with Mac.

I would rather have a punch out stage, where the other boxers appeared, like the Pokemon from SB64

Guest InuYasha
I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Captain N.

Unfortunately, Captain N wasn't a video game character. He was a cartoon character on one of Nintendo's Saturday Morning adtoons.

A good classic character to bring back would be the Bionic Commando, from the game of the same name.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Captain N.

Unfortunately, Captain N wasn't a video game character. He was a cartoon character on one of Nintendo's Saturday Morning adtoons.

A good classic character to bring back would be the Bionic Commando, from the game of the same name.

I am well aware of that, but that doesn't make it an impossible / terrible idea. With that, you do bring up the question of who exaclty owns the rights to the character. I'm assuming whatever studio (DiC?) made the show.