TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LucharesuFan619

Keep TSM on Wikipedia

I'm really gonna make this turd shine!

EDIT: how'd I do

Sorry man, but that's just going to add to the deletion argument, so I deleted it most of it (all it was was a summary of the forums). We really need to get stuff int here that helps argue about its notability. Plus your version just adds to the advertisement argument.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
There is also a well known poster, named "LucharesuFan619", who is known for loving a terrible wrestling promotion called "XPW", and also because everybody hates him.

Well that's good to know, at least.

TSM doesn't deserve a wikiedia entry. Who's gonna read it apart from idiots here who want to wallow in their own imprtance.

If it was a spoof entry, then maybe. But not a serious one.

Sorry man, but that's just going to add to the deletion argument, so I deleted it most of it (all it was was a summary of the forums). We really need to get stuff int here that helps argue about its notability. Plus your version just adds to the advertisement argument.

He can always just put it back in.

He can always just put it back in.

Thanks for the tip, Watson.

Guest Felonies!
TSM doesn't deserve a wikiedia entry. Who's gonna read it apart from idiots here who want to wallow in their own imprtance.

What do you think this place is?

What do you think this place is?

True. But there's plenty of other ways to do it than feeling like they're subverting wikipedia.

I deserve a wikipedia entry more than TSM.

ATTENTION!

If you came to this page because a friend asked you to do so, or because you saw a message on an online forum pointing to this page, please note that this is not a vote. This is a discussion among Wikipedia editors and is aimed at reaching a consensus on whether the article is suitable for this encyclopedia. The outcome of AfD nominations are primarily determined by the quality of arguments for or against deletion; the process is immune to ballot-stuffing or sockpuppetry.

You can participate in the discussion and post your opinions here, even if you are new. Deletion is based on Wikipedia policies and guidelines, so please take a look at them if you have not already. For more information, see Wikipedia deletion policy.

Please sign your posts on this page by adding ~~~~ at the end. Happy editing!

I helped out!

So considering his name dropping lately I guess it is MY fault that since we have a "liberal slant" here now. By as a result it is MY fault TSM doesn't deserve a wikipedia entry?

Czech... wow you need to find something better to do with your time. Do us all a favor and go fuck something. Anything. For once.

The least you can do is try.

Guest Felonies!
So considering his name dropping lately I guess it is MY fault that since we have a "liberal slant" here now. By as a result it is MY fault TSM doesn't deserve a wikipedia entry?

Good God, chill out. I can't even read what you just said.

KEEP - IT MAKES ME LAUFF AND THAT CZECH NIGGAH BE COOL BUT HE HATES RAP AND DAT AIN'T COOL BUT HE STILL COOL 71.108.35.14 20:42, 10 June 2006 (UTC) The Black Guy

It doesn't make a difference to me, with or without it, we will still have fans. I doubt anyone who is a member here can say I am a TSM member because of Wikipedia.

I would prefer it to stay though.

Delete JB196 is trying to get the entry for DVDVR deleted because it is a competitor to TheSmarks. If you want to play this game, so will I. TruthCrusader 08:08, 11 June 2006 (UTC)

Superb

But whatever I said I need to chill out?

But whatever I said I need to chill out?

What?