TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF AftershoXXXxxXXxxxXXXXxxXXX Card!

After a fantastic Pay Per View, the SWF World Tour is back on the road! We tore down the house at Nippon Budokan, and now we're piling onto our luxurious private jet (cargo plane, whatever), off to our next destination! Where is that, you might ask?

... wait... where is it, anyway?

Come to think of it... where are we right now?

Huh?

This can't be right...

... can it?

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...

swfworldtour2.jpg

SWF AFTERSHOxXXxxxXxxXXXXxxX!

Live, Friday, June 16th, from the Raccoon City Police Department in Raccoon City!

(6pm PST, 10pm EST; check local listings)

re2n64yo10.jpg

Send all promos/marked matches to janusd)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

THE MAIN EVENT - INTERFED TAG TEAM MATCH

The Dead Precedents (Bruce Blank and Bloodshed) vs. GPX (Scotty Static and Johnny Jax)

---> So the Oat Toasters want to crash our party, do they? Heckle and Jeckle over here think it's cute to show up at an SWF Pay Per View and shill their little fed? I don't think so, guys. I don't think so.

At BlankShed's request, our people called their people (or was it the other way around?), and just like that, the SWF's very first Inter-Federation match was signed! At AftershoxxxxxXXxXXxxxXxXxX, The Dead Precedents, coming off a hard loss to Tom Flesher and GRAPPLAH~!, will now be directing their rage to their old OAOAST rivals! With the entire Federation's pride on the line, will Team SWF show these bozos who's boss? Or will Oat Toast's representatives shame us on our home turf?***

Rules: Standard tag team match.

Word Limit: 5000

Send to: chirs3

Insane Luchador vs. Austin Sly

---> Look at that! I actually remembered that Luchador doesn't have an E on the end! Yay for me!

In any event, these are two men who suffered hard losses at the PPV. These are also two men with title aspirations, which means they need to turn things around. Tonight, one of them will. Who wants it more?

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word Limit: 4500

Send to: janusd

OPENING PROMO: SWF World Heavyweight Champion Michael Stephens!

*** in the event that OAT TOAST does indeed shame us on our home turf, the Midnight Carnival will be called in for another drive-by redecorating. You have been warned, GPX. You have been warned.***

Edited by chirs3

The FUCK!?

I'm giving my opening promo in a police station filled with raccoons. Well, I'm afraid to say that for the duration of the fictional world tour I'm calling that we're bringing our own fans with us. I'm fucked if I'm promoing to raccoons.

Full of Raccoons?

Have you really never heard of Resident Evil?

EDIT: For those not in the know, here's the wiki. The crowd will be SWF fans and Raccoon City Police Officers, and maybe a few STARS members. The zombies outside will probably make some noise too.

If you really want raccoons, feel free, but the majority of the audience will be people. :P

Edited by chirs3

I don't know about him, but I sure as hell haven't.

Actually, I take that back; I've "heard" of Resident Evil, but I've never played it, so my first reaction to "Raccoon City" was the same as Toxxic's...

My second reaction was, "boy, am I glad I'm not booked for this show!"

I don't know about him, but I sure as hell haven't.

Actually, I take that back; I've "heard" of Resident Evil, but I've never played it, so my first impression of "Raccoon City" was the same as Toxxic's...

Really? Our Super Expert Fictional Location Selection Committee tossed out a few suggestions because we thought no one would know them, but we were certain the vast majority would at least know of Raccoon City. Back to the drawing board, I suppose. :P

Ok, here's the quick version: Raccoon City is like every other city, with two notable exceptions:

1. It's got a really dumb name.

2. It's been overrun by zombies.

For the purposes of the show, assume most of the police force (and SWF fans) have barricaded themselves in the Police Station.

How about Mount Doom? Anyone here not know Mount Doom? :P

Edited by chirs3

That's from DOOM, right?

Well, if that's your half-assed way of asking if everybody's played DOOM, then my answer is no, I haven't played that, either. I can't play first-person shooters; they give me migranes. I can't even watch other people play them.

Really? Our Super Expert Fictional Location Selection Committee tossed out a few suggestions because we thought no one would know them, but we were certain the vast majority would at least know of Raccoon City. Back to the drawing board, I suppose. :P
And actually, since my son loves those Sly games, I was also wondering if that had something to do with it, too.

Nah, Mount Doom is in Middle-Earth. I know that one. But I'm with WC on the 'first-person-shooters-make-me-ill', although for me it's motion sickness. I can travel backwards on trains or read in cars no problem at all, but I can't play first person.

And I've heard of Resident Evil but, for reasons given above, have not played it.

Well, I don't want to spoil anything - let's just say that we know about as much as you guys do about our next location.

Which is to say, next to nothing.

He knows what I'm talking about. :P

SUSPENSE~!

Janus? He'll do a show over the Sarlacc Pit. Which could make a scaffold match VERY interesting...

Home of the Norse Gods. Eejit.

You remind me I should book one in the realm of just gods in general. If only for Janus to meet... well... Janus.

</thinking of self>

Guest Aecas

Home of the Norse Gods. Eejit.

You remind me I should book one in the realm of just gods in general. If only for Janus to meet... well... Janus.

</thinking of self>

Then I'll just have to do a promo with the daughters of Janus then won't I?

J3 already explained to me that Mount Doom is necessary, due to your entrance music.