TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
k thx

The sand in Kotz's vagina

“I went into a dry cleaner, where the possible funniest moment of the trip went down. I asked the woman in the back if she had a phone and phone book I could use. She couldn’t hear me over the washing machines at first, so she came closer to where I was standing, and asked me to repeat myself. I asked again, and she immediately looked really pissed and told me:

“NO POBO!!!!!!!”

I’m not Chinese(well, 1/4) nor do I claim to know the language, so I have to assume that Pobo(pronounced Po-Bow, as in an archery bow) meant phone book. Either that or she was cursing at me. Anyone able to tell me what Pobo means? This also still troubles me, but has become a running gag with myself. I think I’ll suggest Dames, DrTom, JHawk, MrRant, RetroRob, hell, anyone who does reviews of any kind to incorporate “NO POBO!!!” into their reviews, perhaps when someone no-sells or kicks out. For instance: “Jericho gets the Lionsault on HHH, but HHH says ‘NO POBO!!!’ and Jericho only gets two, thereby killing his finisher.” I foresee “NO POBO!!!” becoming the new INTENSE~!”

Guest Felonies!

Yeah, that really should have caught on. It almost saved one of Chave's threads.

Kotz has been around forever, but I already like Gay Abe better than anything Kotz has ever done. And Gay Abe only has like 9 posts at this point.

Guest Felonies!

Vyce has been around forever, but I already like Gay Abe better than anything Vyce has ever done. And Gay Abe only has like 9 posts at this point.

Guest Vitamin X
Vyce has been around forever, but I already like Gay Abe better than anything Vyce has ever done. And Gay Abe only has like 9 posts at this point.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

God has been around forever, but I already like Gay Abe better than anything God has ever done. And Gay Abe only has like 9 posts at this point.

uh oh, Kotz is going through his "I'm gonna be a little bitch to Lushus" phase again. :unsure:

come on, man...I thought you acted that way when you DIDN'T get attention?