TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
janusd

SWF Lockdown Card (June 21st, 2006)

SWF Lockdown Card @ The Doomerican Airlines Center (of Doom), At The Lip Of An Active Volcano, Doomtopia!
Date: 21st June 2006.
Viewing Times: 6:00pm PST, 10:00pm EST; check local listings.

swfworldtour2.jpg

No one's really sure what the hell is going on anymore, but somehow and somewhere, the SWF's emergency flight out of Raccoon City (thanks to UBCS) has landed them in the nearest safe country... which just happens to be the home of one of the SWF's most Straight-Breaded superstars! Of course, the crowd is made up of lots of crazy gypsies instead of fans, but we don't let that bother us.

800px-Puu_oo.jpg

---

Main Event - World Heavyweight Title Match
Michael Stephens© vs Zyon

Description: Holy crap the drama of buildup while we were in Raccoon City! I'm hardly the wittiest person around, so let's just sound hyperactive. Zyon! Michael Stephens! World Heavyweight Title! Tonight! Live! In Doomtopia. BUY BUY BUY BUY TICKETS... or something like that. I'm tired.

Rules: Straight singles, as per the usual.
Word Limit: 6000
Marker: chirs3

---

Sub-Main Event - International Title Match
Aecas© vs Charlier 'Grappler' Matthews

Description: Aecas the fighting champion. Aecas the fighting Briton. Aecas is the MAN. Unfortunately, the MAN has never been able to defeat Charlie Matthews in one-on-one competition. The boring half of Team Matflesh goes toe-to-toe with the Black Angel with the gold on the line. Will Matthews prove to be an unstoppable force, or will Aecas dominate the Grappler once and for all?

Rules: Straight singles match.
Marker: Longdogger Pete

---

Hardcore Title Match
Sean Davis© vs Bloodshed

Description: Davis crushed Spike in a steel cage to gain ahold of the Hardcore title. Bloodshed, of course, fancies himself to be a rather hardcore individual, if delusionally psychotic. Now where have we heard that before... either way, big man meets small man in a clash of the violent types!

Rules: Rules? No rules whatsoever.
Marker: janusd

---

Singles Match
Landon 'La Cucaracha' Maddix vs Wildchild

Description: Two awesome wrestlers go head to head in a classic matchup of plots versus spots. At least... Landon tends to follow the first as opposed to the second, most of the time. Will the conniving Cockroach plot his way to victory, or will the generally spotty - but capable of being plotty - Bahama Bomber bounce his way to another victory?

Rules: Straight singles match. Of awesomeosity.

---

Another Singles Match
Austin Sly vs 'Hollywood' Spike Jenkins

Description: Austin has expressed interest in moving up the card. Of course, we at creative control have no problem with that, but we'd just like him to deliver a little beatdown to someone before we shuffle him up to kick some ass. A win here would push the Sly one into position for a title shot... which title, of course, remains a mystery.

Rules: Straight singles match.
Word Limit: 5000
Marker: Evolution

---

House Rules: Jimmy's House
Thomas Flesher vs Jimmy the Doom

Description: Cruiserweight Rules favours Tom Flesher. The philosophy of Straight Bread favours Jimmy the Doom. Considering our local Doomtopian has the hometown advantage, it seemed perfectly feasible to put these two men together. Can Tom's cruiserweight handling mastery overcome the Straight Bread mindset of Jimmy the Doom, or not?

Rules: Peters is not happy with Tom just attacking Grendel like that. This is his punishment. A ring will be erected in Jimmy the Doom's kitchen. Outside said ring and on the kitchen counters, as well as on various tables, are sandwich makings. The match will be fought under Cruiserweight rules, BUT!!!! in order to win, you must make a sandwich with condiments, then force feed it to your opponent, violating the Straight Bread philosophy. What is Jimmy's House? Use your imagination.
Marker: Justice

---

Yet Another Singles Match
Bruce Blank vs MANSON

Description: Upon study of records, Bruce Blank and Manson have never faced each other one on one before. Of course, we immediately chose to remedy this. Can the Trailerpark Messiah survive, or will he fall victim to the all encompassing power of MANSONOSITY?

Rules: Standard singles match.
Marker: Longdogger Pete

---

Tag Team Match
Kerry Staunton/Scott Rageheart vs Martin 'Big Country' Hunt/Matt 'Insert Gimmick Here' Myers

Description: Two newcomers get a greeting in the form of two of the SWF's favourites jobbers to the stars. Well, not so much favourites as the fact they're warm bodies. Enjoy yourselves, folks.

Rules: Standard tag match. Remember the tag ropes and all that.

---

Opening Promo: Zyon!~

---

Send all marked matches, promos, death threats etc to: chirs3

Edited by chirs3

Christ, that boy likes his word limits doesn't he?

And yeah, a typo - MANSON needs to be capitalised now! Only full caps can contain him!

A good point, WC. Maybe it should be changed to a submission vs sandwich match so that Jimmy has at least a chance of winning. Then again, it's well-known that Flesher is a dick so maybe Jimmy won't mind feeding him a sandwich.

We'll just have to wait for Drea's perspective on it all.

Doesn't being Straight Bread pretty much mean that Jimmy would refuse to even make a sandwich? :huh:

It's like the Ring of Honor straight-edge angle from a few years ago, where Raven, whose father was an alcoholic, did the WORST THING EVER to CM Punk, who is straight-edge, by tying him in the ropes and pouring beer down his throat.

Weeks later, Punk got revenge by pouring beer down Raven's throat.

... listen, I didn't tell you it made any sense.

I went over Spike a few weeks ago... and now I have to do it again in order to move up in the ranks? Whaaaa?

Lockdown, broadcast 5/3/06 from the steps of the Kremlin, Russia

Aecas def. Manson via pinfall with an avalanche brainbuster. SJL FLASHBACK!!

Austin Sly def. Spike Jenkins via pinfall with a springboard Calf Branding.

Akira Kaibatsu def. Wayne Blank via pinfall with a small package.

HOUSE RULES STEREOTYPICAL DRUNKEN RUSSIANS MATCH

Sean Davis def. Bloodshed when Bloodshed couldn't hold his liquor.

INTERNATIONAL TITLE

JJ Johnson def. Wildchild© via submission with a Buffalo Sleeper to win the International Title.

NON-TITLE MATCH

Grendel© def. Zyon via pinfall with the Redeemer.

TITLE VS TITLE (Hardcore Gamers vs World)

Amy Stephens© and Landon Maddix© goes to effectively a no-contest when Landon walks away from the match after giving Amy a Grade 3 concussion.

Tom, it was Punk's father that was an alcoholic, just like Raven, so he hated Raven because he hated his father and Raven was just like his father.

Bah! I never said it was an active volcano, just a big amphitheater thingy, possibly in a volcano.

As for the match: Is this included in Tom's payback, because I did beat him and Myers in the lethal lottery. MANSON was there, too.

lollerz.

Tom, it was Punk's father that was an alcoholic, just like Raven, so he hated Raven because he hated his father and Raven was just like his father.

It still doesn't make a lick of sense to punish Raven by pouring beer down his throat, is all I'm sayin'.

Tom has a point.

And Sly, you leave me out of this.

Doesn't make sense? The whole angle revolved around Punk hating that Ring of Honor brought in a 'reformed' drug addict and alcoholic to a company whose name contains the word 'honor'. Punk's father was an alcoholic who he hated, and made the connection to Raven. That night, Punk attempted to turn Raven back down the path of alcoholism by pouring beer down his throat. Raven escaped via the help of Tommy Dreamer and then they tied Punk down and did the same to him.

It makes perfect sense, you guys just don't know what you're talking about.

Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I sure feel chastised.

Doesn't make sense? The whole angle revolved around Punk hating that Ring of Honor brought in a 'reformed' drug addict and alcoholic to a company whose name contains the word 'honor'. Punk's father was an alcoholic who he hated, and made the connection to Raven. That night, Punk attempted to turn Raven back down the path of alcoholism by pouring beer down his throat. Raven escaped via the help of Tommy Dreamer and then they tied Punk down and did the same to him.

It makes perfect sense, you guys just don't know what you're talking about.

Yeah, it'd make perfect sense... if Flesher were recovering from an addiction to sandwiches...

And, not for nothing, but the whole premise of that storyline makes Punk come across as a hypocrite and a world-class shitbag. Let me see if I have this right: he forcibly made Raven commit the very sort of atrocities that he, as a Straight-Edge type, is supposed to abhor? To prove what, exactly? That Raven never got clean, and was still an addict? That whole concept strikes me as being the equivalent of having a friend who marries a woman who used to be a whore, and saying that once a whore, always a whore... and then setting out to "prove" that she's still a whore by raping her. I mean, I can only hope that Punk was portrayed as a hypocritical heel in that angle...

Guest Aecas

Bah. Afraid thats going to have to be changed to "not happening due to lack of inspiration and RL crap."

Guest Evolution

Sly and Spike, feel free to please write, I'd really like something to mark.