TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PLAGIARISM!

the shittest album cover in recent memory

I just liked it cuz it was an ugly black woman takin' a poop. Gah...

Sorry I'm not in the "Bad Album Cover" newsgroup.

news:alt.music.shit-covers

lol, usenet

CullumCDcover.jpg

This isn't your grandpa's lounge jazz crooner, this guy has respect for the classics AND he's not afraid to really let loose! Look! He's gonna jump on the piano so it goes URNK-BNK-DDURE-CRANK! Talk about having fun and being original.

Isn't Norah Jones on the new Mike Patton album?

They're Russian nesting dolls, I think. That is a bad cover, but I kinda like the album. Regina Spektor will always be second-rate to Nellie McKay, though.

Nah, that's a Photoshop slop job. Photoslop?

Anyway, here's a better picture of Soviet Kitsch.

Folder.jpg

I think my problem with it is that it looks like a bad female comedy album. You know, the ones where they talk about cleaning their vaginas.

Norah Jones is on Blue Note, isn't she? I guess I can't blame them and Verve for signing such acts. It's not like jazz is tearing up the Billboard charts.

Last time I checked, yes, Norah Jones is on Blue Note. I recall when she debuted there was talk of her helping them get back on their feet.

Nah, that's a Photoshop slop job. Photoslop?

Anyway, here's a better picture of Soviet Kitsch.

Folder.jpg

I think my problem with it is that it looks like a bad female comedy album. You know, the ones where they talk about cleaning their vaginas.

The more it's blown-up, the worse it looks.

146360.jpg

Not exactly new, but this cover actually hurts your eyes at full size. Everything's this horrible faux-3D (or maybe actually 3D, my CD didn't come with glasses, so I don't care) where everything is traced with yellow, red and green. It's pretty nauseating.

I like the album, though.

f59175szrq8.jpg

The winner. That is just hysterically bad. And yeah, I've never seen the cover of Soviet Kitsch before but that's pretty weak. I still want to give the album itself a listen though since I'm rather fond of "Us."

Not exactly recent vintage, since it's pre-Primus Les Claypool at work, but the cover for Sausage's Riddles Are Abound Tonight is ghastly:

B000001Y63.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1115498456_.jpg

And I'll freely admit - I had a Secret Samadhi t-shirt back in high school. I never really got into "Lightning Crashes", but "Lakini's Juice" was the shit way back then.

f59175szrq8.jpg

The winner. That is just hysterically bad. And yeah, I've never seen the cover of Soviet Kitsch before but that's pretty weak. I still want to give the album itself a listen though since I'm rather fond of "Us."

"Chemo Limo" is what got me hooked, but like I said, Nellie McKay is much cooler.

f59175szrq8.jpg

"Chemo Limo" is what got me hooked, but like I said, Nellie McKay is much cooler.

Somebody raided Zack Malibu's collection.

Guest Felonies!

I don't think he's a Nellie McKay fan, in fact I'm not certain that anyone else here has even mentioned her besides myself.

Guest Felonies!

Do people who aren't 16-year-old girls actually like Dashboard Confessional?

Gentlemen, I bring you the new Dashboard Confessional, Dusk and Summer:

7115023.jpg

O

M

G

Well folks, I think we may have a winner.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Oh jesus. Is there a worse word for cunt yet?

ahhhhhhhhh hahahahaha

7115023.jpg

7115023.jpg

7115023.jpg