TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PLAGIARISM!

the shittest album cover in recent memory

51IdgFoCzfL._SS500_.jpg

Guest Pizza Hut's Game Face

Sawdust.jpg

This is terrible in the same way that the new Interpol cover art was terrible. Also, this one says "The Killers" on it.

Wow. In a similar vein,

Creed_-_Human_Clay-front.jpg

Back in 1999, EVERYONE I knew (myself included) bought this. It had a couple decent tracks, but hasn't aged well.

Why dont we have a *hanging head in shame* emoticon?

I'll have to hang my head in shame and say that I had that Creed album as well. About 4 or 5 months after buying it, I can't remember if I gave it away or just threw it out.

Guest u r teh world 2 me

wow, i can't believe people with testicles actually bought the creed album.

i don't really get why you'd admit such a thing, though, even nearly a decade later. i know the internet grants a certain amount of anonymity and some people have a desire to confess things they feel guilty/shameful about. but owning a creed album is something i would never admit to anybody under any set of circumstances.

A cousin of mine bought me an Altar Bridge album a long time ago. I have yet yo open it or listen to it.

I never owned or possessed a Creed album despite the fact around '99/'00, my dad professed that the band was pretty good. It would have been just like him to give me one of their CDs for Christmas but fortunately he didn't. My dad usually has a pretty decent taste in music but once in a while he comes up to me and is like..."Hey I saw this great band named Chevelle on Conan last night, you ever heard of them?"

I dunno who those guys with glasses are, but when did John Leguizamo and the guy from Counting Crows gain a bunch of weight and join up with 16 year old Rick Astley?