TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Special K

Best pitchmen

I nominate two:

Booker T: Hungry Meals: His dreamy "mash potatoes, fried chicken CORRRRRRRRN and puddin'" was a masterpiece. Guy looked like he was going to come in his pants, and have no regrets. It's the buffer-esque CORRRRRRN that wins it , though.

Brock Lesnar: Pretty much the ugliest man on earth. For some video game. Torrie Wilson comes up to him with a come-hither stare at the albino rhino. "Hey Brock, wanna play?"

Cut

*Brock has eatten Torrie Wilson*

*Holds up panties, best line reading ever, with a disgusting leer, chunks of Torrie probably still in his teeth:*

i WIN!

Mick Foley with the "MMMMM beef" commericals.

I nominate two:

Booker T: Hungry Meals: His dreamy "mash potatoes, fried chicken CORRRRRRRRN and puddin'" was a masterpiece. Guy looked like he was going to come in his pants, and have no regrets. It's the buffer-esque CORRRRRRN that wins it , though.

Brock Lesnar: Pretty much the ugliest man on earth. For some video game. Torrie Wilson comes up to him with a come-hither stare at the albino rhino. "Hey Brock, wanna play?"

Cut

*Brock has eatten Torrie Wilson*

*Holds up panties, best line reading ever, with a disgusting leer, chunks of Torrie probably still in his teeth:*

i WIN!

that was for Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain, I dont think they were implying he ate her, the game was the firts to feature bra and panties matches, so the implication was Brock ripped her bra off.

Remember the No Mercy commercial? it featured the Dudley Boyz , but I forget what happened.

Dlo Brown and Austin in a 1800 collect (I think) commerical in about 99

Rock in the Wrestlemania 2000 game commercial (he was pissed off about the game rock character ripping him off, and he complains to everyone about it, including santa claus in the bathroom stall. he was also in the first smackdown on psx commericial showing him checking into the smackdown hotel, it also featured kurt angle

and edge spearing someone into a pool.

Hulk Hogan in right guard deodarant commericials "Anything less would be uncivilized"

Guest Hadley

The No Mercy ad had the dudleys at a college giving a 3D to a professor IIRC. Yeah, i didnt understand it either. Another good one,,the stacker 2 commercials with the heckler making fun of kane (i remember they did one where kane had 11 items in the 10 items or less lane, and another one where he was reciting poetry).

The No Mercy ad had the dudleys at a college giving a 3D to a professor IIRC. Yeah, i didnt understand it either. Another good one,,the stacker 2 commercials with the heckler making fun of kane (i remember they did one where kane had 11 items in the 10 items or less lane, and another one where he was reciting poetry).

stacker 2 with edge and christian being pissed that the stacker 2 bottle was getting all the attention (yea a guy dressed as a bottle) stacker 2 with tazz and Paulie from the sopranos as well as Trish too.

Dlo Brown and Austin in a 1800 collect (I think) commerical in about 99

I posted this in the "Funniest Wrestling Lines". About a month after the commercial aired, D-Lo hit someone with a phoen during a hardcore match and proceeded to bark "I told you you could savea bundle using 1-800-Collect, fool!"

Snap Into A Slim Jim >>> all

Macho or Ultimate Warrior?

Warrior was in Slim Jim commercials? I only remember the Savage ones.

I seem to remember hearing about the British Bulldogs being in cereal commercials in the 80's...anyone remember those?

The Rockers doing their "Be a Survivor, Don't Smoke" WWF PSA.

Warrior did one too in which he appeared to be chewing on the cigs

Dlo using the 1800 line in that match was funny as hell

Jericho did an ad for a Smackdown game, I think it was Shut Your Mouth

wheere he put one of the devellopers inthe Walls to show how he did it. He also said that Stephanie might need extra polygons for her character.

I remember seeing house shows promos back in maybe 2002-2003. It featured Brock Lesnar flexing at the camera and screaming "I'M COMING TO ______ !!"

It wasn't a TV commercial, but we can't forget Jake Roberts in a "Say no to drugs" campaign.

Jericho did an ad for a Smackdown game, I think it was Shut Your Mouth

wheere he put one of the devellopers inthe Walls to show how he did it. He also said that Stephanie might need extra polygons for her character.

I remember seeing house shows promos back in maybe 2002-2003. It featured Brock Lesnar flexing at the camera and screaming "I'M COMING TO ______ !!"

It wasn't a TV commercial, but we can't forget Jake Roberts in a "Say no to drugs" campaign.

the jericho commercial was actually for the first WWF ps2 game, SD: Just Bring It! (from 2001)

Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat did a "Say No to Drugs" ad in 1986 wearing a SNME cap. It went something like . . .

"Hi, I'm Ricky Steamboat and being a professional wrestler, I've encountered some pretty mean dudes. But none can do the damage that drugs can do. That's why I don't touch them. No way, not the Dragon. So if a friend tells ya drugs are in or that's where it's at, he's no friend of yours. Say no to drugs and you'll be the winner. Remember, drugs can kill."

And off the top of my head, here's Bret Hart's 1989 "Be a Survivor, Don't Smoke" ad . . .

"Let me tell ya something, no one knows more about being cool than The Hitman. And lemme tell ya something, it is definitely not cool to smoke. Be a survivor, don't smoke!"

that was for Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain, I dont think they were implying he ate her, the game was the firts to feature bra and panties matches, so the implication was Brock ripped her bra off.

Well, *duh*