TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sandman9000

Bring Back the WCW Folder

In March 2000, on Thunder, while scheming on how to further cause the team of XS (Lane & Rave) to suffer more losses, Miss Hancock ran into El Dandy & Silver King.

They were reading fan mail. El Dandy then looked at Miss Hancock and said, and I quote, "I can excite...your crotch!"

And that is one of thousands of reasons I mark out for him.

And also, I am not fooled by Silver King's stocky physique.

Guest Felonies!
In March 2000, on Thunder, while scheming on how to further cause the team of XS (Lane & Rave) to suffer more losses, Miss Hancock ran into El Dandy & Silver King.

They were reading fan mail. El Dandy then looked at Miss Hancock and said, and I quote, "I can excite...your crotch!"

What was the deal with that team? They were the gay guys, then they got taken off TV, then became Standards & Practices for like a week, then they were Lane and Idol a.k.a 2XS but then they were Lane and Rave a.k.a. XS, and never really had any gimmick or character. Ah, WCW booking.

Guest DRH 502
210e7f9bdb5633bdf5aeea5d09552464.jpg

Up until today I had never saw this, only heard about it. I refused to watch WCW at this point...Jesus fucking christ. That is unreal.

Man, I remember the next night on Nitro, Tony and Mike sitting at a table in a studio, with a monitor in front of them talking about this.

They then proceeded to replay it at least 25 fucking times in a row.

Then later on, a few more times, then even later, a few more times.

It was uncensored, every night that they showed the footage after that, it was blurred.

That shit flipped me the fuck out though. I didn't watch PPVs at the time, and the first thing I see the next night is this.

Shit was banannas.