TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Smarkdown Card - 6-26-2006

Shortly after we went off the air in Doomtopia, the Zirconium Army launched a surprise attack, in retaliation for the kidnapping of their children by Doomtopian-Hired Private Gypsy Forces! Jimmy the Doom nobly sacrificed himself to hold the Zirconia at bay while we packed up our gear and got the hell out of Dodge! ... or, Doomtopia... anyway, we all piled onto the plane, including the dramatic reappearance of Jimmy as he rode into the airport on his Al Packa, with the entire Zirconia army behind him, just in time to catch the flight! Man, it was SO cool! You should've seen it!

Anyway, we're in the air now, FINALLY on our way back to the good ole' US of A. Man, I can't wait to-

*SOUNDS OF TURBULENCE*

What the hell? What was that?

*SOUNDS OF TENTACLED DOOM*

God damn it, who's flying this thing?

OHMYGOD, AN OCTOPUS JUST KILLED THE PILOT!

WE'RE GOING DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN!

*KA-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

*a few hours later*

... ugh...

... every0ne 0K?

We all surv1ved? W0w, what are the 0dds?

... 0h g0d... where are we th1s t1me?

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...

swfworldtour2.jpg

SWF LOCKDOWN!

Live, Monday, June 26th, from outside Dot's Diner, in the Baudway Sector, in the city of Mainframe!

(East of Baudway, west of Floating Point Park)

(6pm PST, 10pm EST; check local listings)

(Send all promos/marked matches to janusd)

imaxdddl.jpg

For those unfamiliar, here's the Wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ReBoot

And here's a brief overview:

The setting is in the inner world of a computer system known by its inhabitants as Mainframe. Mainframe is divided into six sectors (moving clockwise): Baudway, Kits, Floating Point Park, Beverly Hills, Wall Street, and Ghetty Prime. Mainframe is populated almost entirely by binomes, little creatures that represent either 1's or 0's, as well as a handful of Sprites who are primarily humanoid creatures of more complex design and are the main characters of the series. ReBoot is full of computer humor and popular culture in-jokes and parodies.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

THE MAIN EVENT - HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

Insane Luchador vs. Jimmy the Doom vs. Spike Jenkins vs. Scott Rageheart

--> Sean Davis has left us, sad to say, and he left with the Hardcore Gamer's Title! In a scramble to set things straight, a new (possibly temporary, possibly permanent) Hardcore Title has been established, and the new champion will be decided tonight!

As a bonus, a coin toss decided that one of our newest Tag Team wrestlers gets a crack at a legend, and the other gets a shot at a title. Scott Rageheart either won or lost, depending on your view, and his second show in the SWF finds him in the main event, fighting for the vacant Hardcore (not Gamer's) Championship!

Rules: Hardcore fatal fourway, but the setting will be any computer game "the user" so desires. For those who haven't seen the show (I pity you), the system will be all "Warning! Incoming game!" and the ring will be enveloped inside of a gamecube. What kind of game "the user" has elected to play will be entirely up to your discretion - action, sports, puzzle, whatever. Once inside, you cannot exit until you win the match. Also note that "the user" will also be attempting to win the game - beware. If he does, you all... crap, I forget what happens if "the user" wins. JJ, fill me in here.

Word Limit: 5500

Send to: chirs3

Cruiserweight Exhibition - Non Title Match

Michael Cross © vs. Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix

--> Landon no longer pursuing Michael Stephens? What is this, the Twilight Zone?

Well, considering this is the Fictional World Tour...

... nevermind. Anyway, Landon's eyes are on a different prize - the one draped over Michael Cross's shoulder. Zyon's first in line for a mandatory rematch, so this bout will be strictly for show, but a victory could guarentee that Maddix gets sloppy seconds.

Rules: Standard singles match with Cruiserweight Addenda.

Word Limit: 5000

Send to: Longdogger Pete

ELECTRIFIED AT INCONVENIENTLY INCONSISTENT INTERVALS CAGE MATCH

Bruce Blank vs. Austin Sly

--> Alliteration rawks!

So do these guys.

Rules: Pin to win only. Cage (old WWF bars style, not the wimpy fence crap) will have an electric current running through it whenever the guy at the switch feels like it.

Word Limit: 4500? 5000? Dunno yet. Get back to me. :P

Send to: chirs3 - I made this mess, I'd better clean it up. :P

Let's Book Stuff Late Match, Because Chris = teh dumb

Amy Stephens vs. Wildchild

-> Matches just keep getting added by the minute! Yeehaw~!

Rules: Standard singles.

Word Limit: 4500.

Send to: Longdogger Pete

Special Welcoming Committee Match #2

??? vs. Manson

--> SUPER AMAZING QUESTION MARK MAN FACES THE POWER OF MANSONOSITY!

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word Limit: 4500

Send to: Justice

Special Welcoming Committee Match #1

Tom Flesher vs. Kerry Staunton

--> A coin toss for our new taggers! Heads, you get to face a legend in an exhibition match... tails, you get a title match! Kerry Staunton got heads, and his second match ever in the SWF sees him taking on Tom Flesher! Will we see the veteran put this rookie in his place, or the biggest upset since Cardboard Comet beat Grahf?

Word Limit: 4500

Send to: janusd

Opening Bout

Ghost Machine 3.0 vs. Ced Ordonez

--> Oh god... he's back!

Word Limit: 4000

Send to: janusd

OPENING PROMO: Michael Cross

Lots o' requests for the show off, but the joke's on you guys! You requested THE REBOOT SHOW off! Suckers!

Any ReBoot themed House Rules suggestions in my PM box within the next 8 hours may or may not get used for the Main Event. Couldn't think of any myself, and I've gotta scoot.

Edited by chirs3

So the match to fill the vacant title doesn't include the guy that's held it the longest?

What kind of world do we live in?

Did you request the show off, Blank?

P.S. - If anyone would like a match on this show, I'm game to pick one up.

I'd like to point out that I requested to be booked. Although given that the closing promo of Lockdown hasn't gone up, it'd be best for me to wait and see how that turns out before I do anything with Mike.

And Landon: over the top rope is a DQ

A hardcore match. In ReBoot world? Does that not just scream that it has to take place inside a game, or with any sort of computer/video game weapons?

1. Yes Cross, you can have opening promo.

2. Sorry Mike. The one night I remember all the promos in the show, I end up screwing up the booking. Sorry. :(

3. No, Bruce didn't request the show off. Everyone else did, though. :P

Edited by chirs3

For the record, the user winning reduces any Sprites in the game into little worm things called Nulls. Also, you have Baudway listed as east of Baudway, west of Floating Point Park; Kits is east of Baudway, west of Floating Point Park. Baudway is west of Kits, east of Ghetty Prime.

Did you request the show off, Blank?

P.S. - If anyone would like a match on this show, I'm game to pick one up.

No I didn't request the night off *smirks*

And if the Sly one wants a match . . . well I'm game, I'll even let you pick what sort of match it'll be (Yes even a *shudders* regular match)

Well, Blank could take my spot in the main event if he wants to. We could try for IL vs Sly again, if he wants to. Not to be ungrateful for a title shot but there's no way I'd be able to finish a match for it.

Edit: Unless you quick bastards have already started the match. Whatever works.

If I can get confirmation from everyone in the main that swapping Bruce out for IL is OK, then I'll do it. Don't want to wreck anyone's match if they've already started.

If I can get confirmation from everyone in the main that swapping Bruce out for IL is OK, then I'll do it. Don't want to wreck anyone's match if they've already started.
Yeah I'll hold off until I hear if yous guys have started or not

I was actually kind of hoping for a match with Bruce... something Hardcore.

*Evil grin.*

Well you know what? that'll allow both of us to get started writing now and allow whomever have already started on the Hardcore title match to just keep going without having to Inser Mr. redneck.

So I'm game for Bruce/Austin - hit me with your stipulation Mr. Sly

Stip doesn't matter... just something hardcore. Bruce is better about that stuff than I am.

Hardcore but also suitable for the location sounds like the ticket.

An electrified Cage Match - with the twist that the cage is not always electrified, it's turned off and on at random intervals so that at times the cage is just a cage and at other times it's deadlier than dropping a toaster in your bathtub.

Cage type - The solid bars of the classic WWF "Blue Bars" Cage match

Pin to win

Also,

SWF LOCKDOWN!

Live, Friday, June 16th, from outside Dot's Diner, in the Baudway Sector, in the city of Mainframe!

Does this mighty techno world not have a date recognition system of some sort? For shame.

I'm with the 'bring back Ryan Dustin' crowd. Mak, you hear us?

Awesome location.

... And an awesome card. I'm amazed I haven't returned for the 15th time.

Consider Bruce/Sly cage thingy added. Running out the door right now to get to work, so I'll add the official description later. Word limit... 4500 OK?

Edited by chirs3

Consider Bruce/Sly cage thingy added. Running out the door right now to get to work, so I'll add the official description later. Word limit... 4500 OK?

::in best Buckwheat impression:: OH-TAY!