TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
milliondollarchamp

Luger Shoots on WWE and ECW

It is a big deal, it's not an angle, or backstage drama, or ratings points, or CM Punk banging Maria, the kinds of things a lot of you on here get fired up about. I can't believe the disrespect shown the wrestlers. Any of those guys, from a rookie to Ric Flair, could end up like Droz at any moment, and some of you-not all-but some can only pick up apart the matches bit by bit, and mock them for things they can't control (angles, match flow, etc). The talent is the reason wrestling is still on the air, without it, you'd have reruns of old movies or whatever on USA and Spike instead of it. It doesn't take much of a person to get on here and cheer when Randy Orton is hurt, like I saw the other day. I wish some of you-again not all-would just take a look at yourself and think about the real people you're on here taking cheap shots at.

I wish death upon customers all the time. Does that make me a bad person?

If you wrote to a newspaper, signed your name, and called him a murderer you would get sued for everything you own (or your parents own). Why does being anonymous give you the right to make lilbelous comments? If you really believe what you're on here saying, why don't you do that write about your feelings to a newspaper and sign your name with them?

Thank you, hasbeen, for defying the laws of paying attention. milliondollarchamp called him a murderer, not me. I'm just calling you out for being a douchebag. :cheers:

PS: I don't have parents. Some wrestler murdered them.

The funny thing is he's not that horrible of a worker. If you compared him to all the wrestlers to ever work he's in the lower end of the upper 50 percentile. I've seen many indy guys and many pro guys in both TNA and WWE today that suck the life out of the crowd. Atleast I can say I've seen Luger matches with a hot crowd. To be honest I don't even like Luger, he bores me personally.

I'm with hasbeen on the not talking shit about these guys that deserve respect, but it's not even just a smark thing. Turn on the tv or the radio, or even listen to yourself at work. Everyone talks shit at one time or another about people they don't know. Some of it's warranted and some of it like the Luger stuff is pure fluff that shouldn't be said. Even the nicest guys or girls have their moments.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
If Luger's matches had "proper ring psychology" and he had the skills of a Benoit or Angle, I doubt he'd be called a murderer on here. I'm sure Guerrero and Barr shared some drugs, maybe that led to Barr getting worse, maybe not. Was Guerrero a murderer, of course not. You've got little kids on here who don't know how to describe a situation or person, it seems at least, without throwing in ignorant comments or insults when they're not necessary.

Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Kurt Angle, and Chris Jericho are all murderers.

The funny thing is he's not that horrible of a worker. If you compared him to all the wrestlers to ever work he's in the lower end of the upper 50 percentile. I've seen many indy guys and many pro guys in both TNA and WWE today that suck the life out of the crowd. Atleast I can say I've seen Luger matches with a hot crowd. To be honest I don't even like Luger, he bores me personally.

I'm with hasbeen on the not talking shit about these guys that deserve respect, but it's not even just a smark thing. Turn on the tv or the radio, or even listen to yourself at work. Everyone talks shit at one time or another about people they don't know. Some of it's warranted and some of it like the Luger stuff is pure fluff that shouldn't be said. Even the nicest guys or girls have their moments.

Cry me a river, buddy - Lex Luger doesn't deserve my respect for anything.

It's a fucking message board.

A wrestling message board.

People talk shit.

Get. Over. It.

Luger was a overrated steroid up no charisma having bum anyway. Any good match he ever had he was carried.

Dude is a drug addict now, and you except anyone to take him serious?

Luger = The new Warrior. Watch he will have tons of rants going off about absolutely nothing.

Good God, this thread is shit.

Mind numbingly stupid ass shit. I can't believe this has 3 pages for something that may not even be really from Luger.

TSM WWE Folder is the drizzling shits for sure.

Good God, this thread is shit.

Mind numbingly stupid ass shit. I can't believe this has 3 pages for something that may not even be really from Luger.

TSM WWE Folder is the drizzling shits for sure.

I agree and I blame the guy who posted it here.

What kind of an adult would throw something like that out there?

I DON'T KNOWWWWWWWW

Guest Human Highlight Reel
It doesn't take much of a person to get on here and cheer when Randy Orton is hurt, like I saw the other day. I wish some of you-again not all-would just take a look at yourself and think about the real people you're on here taking cheap shots at.

It's alright to cheer when Randy Orton is hurt, because he's a douchebag.

He's also a murderer.

anybody else think hasbeen = professional wrestler?

I'll be taking side bets ;)

Or maybe he's a murderer and doesn't want to be lumped in with Lex Luger? ;)

Only if you call him a murderer too.

But he was a better worker than Luger, so he's forgiven, right hasbeen?

anybody else think hasbeen = professional wrestler?

I'll be taking side bets ;)

I don't think he's a wrestler, but I do think that he thinks that he's like Meltzer and I mean that as in someone who really believes they know everything about wrestling and defend everyone from wrestler and critize wrestlers but has never and never will get into a ring and actually try training.....but I could be wrong.

I'm also thinking it might be a possibilty that Hasbeen and Hassofpain are the same people, or at least related, or friends.

Call me crazy but I don't think this was even Luger. He kinda strikes me as the kind of guy who either doesn't give two shits about his fans anymore or has no time for them anymore. Just a hunch...probably from the cocaine and pills and dead women and shit.

Plus I'm not convinced he would go out of his way to turn a computer on, much less bitch about guys like Booker T being held back and a defunct promotion he is basically the complete antithesis of being relaunched as a third WWE brand.