TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Okay, I'll Ask It.

Guest Princess Leena

With how he acted in spurts this year, I really hope he's ok... :(

I'll admit, I dug the whole "gay points" thing he did, and that the picture of the guy with money stuffed in his mouth was amusing. Other than that, I really don't miss him.

I'll admit, I dug the whole "gay points" thing he did, and that the picture of the guy with money stuffed in his mouth was amusing. Other than that, I really don't miss him.

Hoff has been an institution around these parts a hell of a long time...he's made a lot of better jokes than those.

The "gay points" thing was making fun of Ghettonellysfishybandaidswaman serious attempt of assigning, well, "gay points" to posters

Guest Felonies!

Do you ever get this weird feeling when you find out somebody is a Mormon or a Canadian? It's like something has been ruined for you.

Guest Felonies!

See, there's another one! I don't get that with Jews, but some people do, I guess.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
I'd like to think I've earned the rigtht to make a cake joke.

Nope.

One time I was talking to this girl and some other people at lunch and Mormons came up in a conversation the other people were having. So, I started talking with her about how I didn't like Mormons and thought that what they believed was a bunch of bullshit. I went on for a little while, and then she let me in on a little something. She was a Mormon.

Good thing I found out then.

Guest Vitamin X

Wait, who is Czech referring to? Who's the Mormon/Canadian in question?

On a sidenote, I'd have to agree. There's this guy at my work who's Asian, and I cracked a Canadian joke, but then he mentioned he grew up in Toronto. He doesn't get offended very easily, as noticed by my friend who went on a bunch of asian ethnic slurs right afterwards and he shrugged and laughed it off. But he was born in Hong Kong.

From Hong Kong to Toronto to Miami. Very odd sequence for someone.

Guest Felonies!

I'm not referring to anyone in this thread. I don't even know why I posted that here. I just thought it was a pleasant alternative to "Hoff is fat" jokes.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

I don't know what happened.

But I blame Hoff.