TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

HeldDOWN 6/29 booking thread.

This is kind of a sandwich show between two events (the Bash and Battlebowl), so I'm expecting fallout and buildup all in one show.

Are we going to have the draw for Battlebowl on the show?

No. The drawings will be written into the Battlebowl matches. I'll explain the procedure in the Battlwbowl thread.

Due to life conspiring to keep me busy (dang it) the previously booked Cardinal Biggles Vs Dance Dance Dragon will not take place until this HeldDOWN (which also means the PPV match is pushed back)

Two weeks ago on HeldDown, the biggest match of the year was booked when the Board of Directors accepted Axel's challenge to settle their differences in a Captains Fall Ten Man Elimination Match.

Axel, Drek Stone and Hoff will all be in the building attempting to recruit team members, as will Black T, and perhaps even Bill Watts. Who will they try and recruit?

Also, Drek Stone and Hoff have both been named for the Battlebowl event. Will last years winner Hoff have any comments regarding the event, of will Drek Stone want to make his competition aware of his motivations? We'll find out this Thursday night on OAOAST HeldDOWN!

Last Sunday night at OAOAST, Leon Rodez made history as he captured the 24/7 Championship for a third time. Sure, he's barely held the belt for any noteable time, but records are records. And this time, Leon isn't going to take his championship status for granted. While he has the belt, he wants to defend the belt.

After his match with Crystal, Leon issued a special 24/7 Open Challenge. Anyone from any ring, 4 sided, 6 sided, 8 sided...infact, anyone from any race, creed or species! Yeah, he was still a little woozy when he made the challenge apparantly.

This week marks the first of the Open Challenges and the question now is, who (or what) will step up and answer Leon's challenge?

No, it's not a real open challenge. Kayfabe lives.

I'll probably have a promo from Otaku, and start defending the title next week. PM me if you have a character who'd like a shot.

It has been almost two weeks since TJ Burns defeated AJ Flaire for the vacant OAOAST X Title, and for those two weeks, TJ has been virtually unseen. His European tour is now finished, and he returns to the OAOAST on HeldDOWN!

TJ's open challenge has finally been answered, by none other than...

...you'll have to watch HeldDown to find out!

Sign in to follow this