TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest J0bber

Post Your Unpopular Political Opinions

Guest J0bber

Just as the title says, post your unpopular political beliefs. Here are some of mine:

-To quote Warrior, "Queering doesn't make the world work." I believe I may be one of the only males out there who is against fagery in both females and males.

-I think music censorship should be erased. Let them express themselves the way they want to. Get rid of MTV and public radio too.

-All political parties are evil in some aspect.

-People born in America should be hired before people born in foreign countries.

-We should have focused on capturing the Taliban instead of Saddam.

-Aliens have visited the Earth and will continue to visit the Earth while the governments of the World cover the incidents up.

-It should be illegal to not wear deodorant. People who violate this law will receive tickets.

-Alcohol, tobacco, and drugs should be banned.

-Myspace and related blog sites should be banned.

We need to replace most prisons with work camps, and also execute every person on death row unless their is compelling DNA evidence to vindicate them.

Guest J0bber
We need to replace most prisons with work camps, and also execute every person on death row unless their is compelling DNA evidence to vindicate them.

This sounds like a reasonable idea to me. There is no reason to let convicted killers like Charles Manson live.

Guest J0bber

I don't know how I'm a racist. One of my best friends is an African American. I just have a problem with people who come from foreign lands and don't even bother to learn the language but still get hired over American workers. It is sickening how job applications now are "en espanol". If you are Hispanic, know the proper language, and want to work, that's fine. If you are so lazy that you won't even learn the English language before getting a job, then you are showing us here in America that you are lacking the essentials to be a good worker by already failing to interact with employees and customers.

Since, when is it bad to have a little pride in one's nation? My ancestors have been living in America since the early 1700's. They have fought through Revolutionary, Civil, and World Wars with tremendous pride for their country all for people like you guys to piss on their legacy. Why not have a little pride that I have a long blood-rooted tie to the greatest and most priviledged nation on the face of the Earth?

As for alcohol and other substances. I have never touched them and never will. I don't need to rely on something to take me away from my problems. I can deal with them since I'm a real man.

J0bber is entitled to his opinions, and he did warn you that they would be unpopular.

Its not like he's advocating genocide or something.

I'm a big Warren Harding fan...he's not too popular since he's the only president in history with a legacy based entirely on some members of his cabinet.

Thats all I got...I dont advocate concentration camps in America and I dont hate people based on whom they have sex with. Too bad some people actually do though apparently.

Just as the title says, post your unpopular political beliefs. Here are some of mine:

-I think music censorship should be erased. Let them express themselves the way they want to. Get rid of MTV and public radio too.

So, no censorship, but you want to ban public radio. Unless you think that WITH music censorship we wouldn't NEED public radio, but that's bullshit because things like NPR are usually just classical music and talk radio, which deserves it's place on the airwaves just as much as whatever kind of music is currently being censored.

That's like saying you want to stop forest fires by getting rid of the forests.

Political parties should be eliminated. Force media, people and everyone else to pick someone based on what they say and not a letter by their name. A lot of people wouldn't vote for the person they voted for if the letter wasn't beside their name. Those with the best ideas and track record would rise, those who suck as politians but held onto their seat for so long because they were democrat or republican would fade out.

Political parties should be eliminated. Force media, people and everyone else to pick someone based on what they say and not a letter by their name. A lot of people wouldn't vote for the person they voted for if the letter wasn't beside their name. Those with the best ideas and track record would rise, those who suck as politians but held onto their seat for so long because they were democrat or republican would fade out.

Well, now I know how I could be President.

As for alcohol and other substances. I have never touched them and never will. I don't need to rely on something to take me away from my problems. I can deal with them since I'm a real man.

Wow, you are easily one of the biggest dumbasses to post on this board - and there's a lot of them. Take you away from your problems? So, it's all or nothing? You've never heard of moderation? Or drinking responsibly. This is almost as asinine as your first post above stating that you don't agree with "fagery" but that you want censorship abolished.

Guest Doombiscuit
-To quote Warrior, "Queering doesn't make the world work." I believe I may be one of the only males out there who is against fagery in both females and males.

I don't know how I'm a racist. One of my best friends is an African American. I just have a problem with people who come from foreign lands and don't even bother to learn the language but still get hired over American workers. It is sickening how job applications now are "en espanol". If you are Hispanic, know the proper language, and want to work, that's fine. If you are so lazy that you won't even learn the English language before getting a job, then you are showing us here in America that you are lacking the essentials to be a good worker by already failing to interact with employees and customers.

Since, when is it bad to have a little pride in one's nation? My ancestors have been living in America since the early 1700's. They have fought through Revolutionary, Civil, and World Wars with tremendous pride for their country all for people like you guys to piss on their legacy. Why not have a little pride that I have a long blood-rooted tie to the greatest and most priviledged nation on the face of the Earth?

Why be racist when you can be homophobic eh? You can brag all you like about ancestory and so on but any nation would be better off with ignorant, prejudiced pricks like you. Considering America's "the land of the free" where people are allowed the right to choose their own sexuality I'm surprised you'd feel any pride in it anyway. Oh and a comment on the racism: just because one of your friends is African American doesn't prevent you being a racist, it just means you're discriminating in who you hate.

"I know a black guy" is a joke on the Colbert report for a reason, dumbass.

Do you have a picture of him you like to show people, too?

If I had a nickel for every racist with black friend I've met, I'd have quite a few nickels.

My unpopular opinions? Tax pollution and polluters correctly.

This means expensive gas.

Guest J0bber

So, no censorship, but you want to ban public radio. Unless you think that WITH music censorship we wouldn't NEED public radio, but that's bullshit because things like NPR are usually just classical music and talk radio, which deserves it's place on the airwaves just as much as whatever kind of music is currently being censored.

That's like saying you want to stop forest fires by getting rid of the forests.

I meant that musicians would have to do it the old fashion way and advertise their music by dedicated street teamers and extensive touring. Let the fans decide who the real great bands and musicians are, don't force music down their throats on the radio. I never listen to radio or watch MTV to find a musician. I always either see them on tour or hear them from a friend who is a dedicated fan and this is the way it should be. This would then rid of censorship as you wouldn't have to worry about anything you said in a live environment.

Guest J0bber
You sound like you have more of a problem with private radio than public radio.

Oh and gay/black people :(

I don't know where you're getting my disliking for African Americans from. Most of them know the English language, so I have no problem with them as they show the proper respect to the good of America. Judging me in one paragraph in a thread that states opinions are going to be unpopular is about as close-minded as I supposedly am.

You KNEW your opinions were going to be unpopular.

Should I forgive you right away because you stated that you'll be unpopular?

Anyways, maybe it doesn't belong in this thread, but the popular opinion seems to be that YOU are bigoted, so, yeah.

Quoting the frickin' Ultimate Warrior does not help your case either, just a bit of friendly advice.

Guest Doombiscuit

You sound like you have more of a problem with private radio than public radio.

Oh and gay/black people :(

I don't know where you're getting my disliking for African Americans from. Most of them know the English language, so I have no problem with them as they show the proper respect to the good of America. Judging me in one paragraph in a thread that states opinions are going to be unpopular is about as close-minded as I supposedly am.

Errr... As I said before, the fact you like African Americans (well at least one of them) doesn't mean you're not a racist. As for the judging you on one post, what did you expect? You'd put your opinions forward in a thread designed to be controversial and no one would judge on the basis of it? That's just ridiculous. But as I'm generally in favour of being fair to people why don't you clarify your positions on homosexuals and latin americans (and anyone else you hate for that matter). Take as many paragraphs as you like. At least then we'll know you're a fucking idiot instead of just assuming you are.