TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO ECW TV Week 3 Thread - June/27th/2006.

No way does Cena win the title at SNME. All the heat for the main event of Summerslam (Cena/Edge) is based on the idea that Edge repeatedly screwed Cena out of the title. If Cena's the champ going into Summerslam, the match has no heat whatsoever.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that Angle beats RVD tonight after Edge interference, and is added to the SNME match to be the designated job boy. At this point, they want to protect RVD from taking a pinfall for his title, and at the same time, they're protecting Cena like Jesus so he can't lose either. Since Edge's whole gimmick is "illegitimate champion", it doesn't hurt him at all not to pin RVD or Cena.

That was a good first match.

Yeah, really nice to open up with a match right of the gate like that too. Hopefully there will at least be one more match aside from RVD/Angle..not counting your random opponent vs Sandman squash.

No chickens tonight for Roadkill.

They REALLY need to get the Pulp Fiction promos in though.

...or, if they can't get that song, something similar.

They used a generic rip-off on the Rise and Fall DVD.

That was definitely a fun opener, but are they really supposed to have rope breaks in ECW? It doesn't really make sense to me. I remember when Tajiri was in the WWF, Heyman would always hype how the Tarantula was legal in ECW, but not in the WWF.

I like how you can tell that Styles/Tazz watch the match on their monitors instead of looking up and watching it right in front of them. Pretty much knew they did that but still..

Being able to see Styles when he goes "OH MY GOD" is fun too.