TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Storm Card - 6-30-2006

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation is proud to present...

The first ever SWF USO SHOW!

On June 30th, the SWF will be entertaining the brave men and women who risk their lives every day to protect us from the overshadowing threat of the Covenant Onslau-

Wait, what? I thought we were going back to Iraq!

Then what troops are we entertaining?

... you've gotta be kidding me.

*sigh*

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...
swfworldtour2.jpg
SWF LOCKDOWN!
Live, Friday, June 30th, from the fourth Pelican Bay aboard the Cairo Orbital Defense Platform!
(6pm PST, 10pm EST; check local listings)
(Send all promos/marked matches to chirs3)

CairoBay.jpg

Look sharp, men!

And you too, Amy.

This week, the UNSC has commissioned us to entertain the troops of the United Earth Space Corps! We have been assigned to the Cairo Orbital Defense Platform, which is a fancy shmancy term for GIGANTIC FUCKING CANNON IN SPACE. These brave men and women have just come back from the front lines, battling for their lives on the Forerunner ringworld of Halo (Installation 04), and it's our job to help them make the best of their R&R!

Oh, and long-range sensors have just picked up a large Covenant attack force heading right for us. I imagine by the time we've finished our second or third match, their boarding craft will begin latching onto the Cairo, and the audience (made up mostly of Marines, ODST's, and Officers) will begin engaging the enemy. So, if you're on the second half of the card... well, just keep your head down.

Good luck!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

THE MAIN EVENT - TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
The New Doomtopians (Jimmy the Doom and Doomstroyer) vs. Tom Flesher and Charlie "Grappler" Matthews

-> A little while back, Flesher and Grappler took down the former #1 Contenders to the Tag Team Titles, and tonight, their shot gets cashed in against the probably/possibly/potentially/maybe unstoppable New Doomtopians!
Rules: Standard Tag Team Match.
Word Limit: 5500
Send to: chirs3

-=-=-=-=-

House Rules - Escape Pod Match
Bruce Blank vs. Grendel

-> Next up on the Michael Stephens World Championship Defense Circuit is record-setting Bruce Blank! Unfortunately, Stephens has the night off. And an idle Blank is... well, I guess it's not all that bad. He just drinks a lot. But in any case, we need him sober for next week, so tonight he faces Grendel in House Rules!

At this point in the show, I imagine shit will be blowing up everywhere, sirens will be going off, and the mad dash for the escape pods will begin. One has been set aside for our match tonight.
Rules: No DQ, no Countouts. There are a number of keys around the ring. One is hanging above the ring, Ladder-match-style. A few are hidden inside tables set up around the ring, so breaking the tables is the only way to reach them. Maybe a few are taped to some steel chairs around the ring, or mixed in with a bag thumbtacks. Use your imagination. :P The object of the match is to find the correct key that unlocks the Escape Pod, then get inside. Winner gets a free ride to the next show. Loser will probably die in a terrible explosion, just like the rest of us left on the station.
Word Limit: 5000
Send to: Evolution

-=-=-=-=-

Tag Team Match
Scott Rageheart and Kerry Staunton vs. Zyon and Insane Luchador

-> Scott Rageheart and Kerry Staunton, the newest Tag Team addition to the fed, takes a step above the likes of Myers and Griffon. Tonight they test their skizzills against perennial favorites Zyon and Insane Luchador!
Rules: Standard tag team match.
Word Limit: 5000
Send to: Longdogger Pete

-=-=-=-=-

Question Mark Man... AGAIN!
??? vs. Stryke

-> So, our recent trials with QMM haven't gone so well. FEAR NOT~!, for another enters the fray! Tonight, Stryke is the latest the be awarded the dubious honor of facing THIS GUY. WHO IS NOT THE SAME AS THE LAST GUY. I PROMISE.
Rules: Standard singles match.
Word Limit: 4500
Send to: MikeofEvil

-=-=-=-=-

OPENING BOUT
Trent Hawk vs. Matt "Insert Gimmick Here" Myers

-> Yay for newbies! Fresh-off-the-turnip-farm Trent Hawk makes his SWF debut against the resident JTTS, Matt Myers!
Rules: Standard singles match.
Word Limit: 4000
Send to: chirs3

-=-=-=-=-

Opening Promo: LEEEEEEROOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYY JE-... I mean, Spike Jenkins.

-=-=-=-=-

Edited by chirs3

I have no clue where Janus is, and I cannot haxx0r his account to get the show stuff, so I figured I should get this up as quick as possible to let you guys get started. Hopefully, the show itself will be up tonight.

Also: if you know what's good for you, you will not request the next show off. Remember when I said ReBoot was the best location ever?

I lied.

Don't request Lockdown off. It will so be worth it.

Edited by chirs3

Yeah, I was hoping to get Ciro and Cross on here, but they were all "Nah, forget it", and I was all "Oh you guys suck!" and they were all "Nuh uh!" and I was all "Yuh huh!" and they were all "Nuh uh!" and...

Well, you get the jist of it. :P

EDIT: DREW! I see you there! Come back, damn it!

Edited by chirs3

As soon as I see janus, I'm going to beat his password out of him, so I can raid his inbox should this happen again. He already has mine, for the same reason.

Have I ever mentioned that I love House Rule matches? :wub:

Sadly, you seem to be the only one. :(

Hell, whenever a new Administration takes office, I'd come back just for House Rules. Up for a Best of Five?

Have I ever mentioned that I love House Rule matches? :wub:

Sadly, you seem to be the only one. :(

Hell, whenever a new Administration takes office, I'd come back just for House Rules. Up for a Best of Five?

Then call me the "Vocal Minority" and yes, yes I am always.

Hawk debuts, Cirro doesn't? GAY!

Maybe.

Who knows?

Cirro and I will both be on vacation this week. We're devising a plan... :cheers:

As long as the plan is to write matches, preferably ones that don't suck, you'll be doing fine.

In other news, CIA and Mak in the same thread = good.

After the last show I gotta say as long as they write matches they'll be a welcome addition to the roster

No. THE WONKA FACTORY. I DEMAND IT HAPPEN. IF IT DOESN'T, I'LL EAT YOUR DAMN PANDAPPLE.

...but only because he's so cute, and I just need to eat him all up! :P

Windy, I run a gay clubnight. And yet, even to me that comment sounds stupidly gay.

Windy, I run a gay clubnight. And yet, even to me that comment sounds stupidly gay.

I deleted that and retyped it several times.

You mean you thought about it and still posted it? Oh dear.

And Tom, let us not forget Pretzler's determination to kidnap the baby giant panda so he could snuggle with it.

EDIT: Stryke or QMM, if for whatever reason you're thinking of PMing me about an extension (yeah, right), don't bother. I'm marking them first thing when I get up in the morning. This'll be about 9am, British Summertime. You have until then.