TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slayer

Fridge's Whereabouts

I talked with Fridge on the phone today (and no, I don't mean the former Chicago Bear, for anyone stupid enough to run with that joke)

I won't discuss the specifics of the situation but he's living in Maine now and doesn't expect to be back on the net anytime soon, but otherwise he's okay.

Hoff is back.

Of course, he's only commented in the OAOAST Folder, but it's a start.

Guest Fook

Has he met Steven King yet?

He's probably run into him by now

I'm the only person here who got that.

No you're not. Quit acting like you're special.

Guest Felonies!

The SWF also has its own folders at the bottom. Sometimes, I go into threads, interfere in matches, and declare myself the new champion. This rarely goes over well with the locals.

I talked with Fridge on the phone today (and no, I don't mean the former Chicago Bear, for anyone stupid enough to run with that joke)

I won't discuss the specifics of the situation but he's living in Maine now and doesn't expect to be back on the net anytime soon, but otherwise he's okay.

Good News.

but he's alive...

so, not good enough news. :(

I have internet access for the next 15min or so.

Start my EMT courses soon. Two years of schooling for that (just found out) and then I work an ambulance for a year before its off to the Fire Department.

It isn't hell up here and honestly its better than Virginia. Cost of living is much less and I live about 10min away from the beach.

I have a mindless job at 7-11 to pay the bills until I get done with all my schooling. Its easy as hell and I get tons of free shit too.