TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slayer

Fridge's Whereabouts

Update;

My aunt spent all her money on booze and thus ended up back in Mass. I however am still in Maine and it looks like I'll be her for a good while. Hope to start my classes in the Fall.

Visiting family in Mass for a couple days so I figured I'd stop by.

For some reason working at a 7-11 downtown in a small city (which is basically a tourist haven) has made me some small town celeb. I can't walk down the street without people talking to me now. I also have a few female admirers that come see me at work on a daily basis (none of them are single moms in the area either, which is amazing in itself).

I'm going out with the step-daughter of a co-worker tommorow. Beautiful girl; red hair, green eyes, nice body. She smokes but is trying to quit (if she wasn't trying to quit then I would most likely be turned off).

Incase I don't get to speak to them during my couple hours I'll be around today, here are some hellos to peope (in no specific order)

CWM, Czech, Alina, NYU, Alf, Sandy, S-Angel, alkeiper, Tack, and IDRM

Hoff gets a personal greeting because he would cry about it if I didn't. Hello Hoff

Out of boredom here's a small list of some "interesting" people that I've encountered while working where I work.

Letty the two dollar hooker. Banned from store property for pocketing about 20 mayonaisse packets, going outside by the dumpster and peeing, then sits down infront of store and begins to spread mayonaisse on herself whilst trying to get guys to take her out on "a date". From what I've been told she once gave a guy a blowjob for a half eaten bologna sandwhich. She kind of resembles a real life version of the girl Milhouse's dad was with at Moe's in the episode "A Milhouse Divided".

Malcolm the extremely overweight homosexual. He's a nice guy and somebody I don't have a problem sitting down and talking with. I didn't even know he was gay or there was anything weird going on with his life until my assistant manager/roomate filled me in on his story. Evidently he drives around Old Orchard Beach late at night looking for male hitch-hikers, picks them up and then offers them money for them to allow him to suck their dick. I found this out after he gave me a ride home one night. He didn't say or do anything along those lines so I never would have known without being told.

Crazy Lottery Lady. She has to be in her 60s and will buy about $150 worth of lottery tickets all at once. She's skinny as a rail and jittery as well leading me to believe she's on cocaine. The worst thing about her is that she tries to hit on me. Supposedly her husband died years back and left her with a ton of money and that's why she can spend the amount she does on tickets.

A competitive all lesbian softball team also comes in from time to time for their sports drinks. They're all big butch lesbians too. I don't know what league they play in.

Guest ABOBO
CWM, Czech, Alina, NYU, Alf, Sandy, S-Angel, alkeiper, Tack, and IDRM

Hoff gets a personal greeting because he would cry about it if I didn't. Hello Hoff

You are dead to me.

Guest StylesMark
I don't even have one. I could steal a smock for you though. What size?

No shirts? Damn...

Large.

Before I go updating what's going on with me I just want to take full credit for Alfdogg's success at this messageboard. Before I gave him "the rub" it was looked at as a joke for him to hold the OAOAST Title. I endorsed him and he became that champion. Then I started an Alfdogg for mod push and I now see he's been given that title. In return for all that I've done for him I expect Alf to be a puppet mod with me pulling the strings. His first action will be renaming Sandman9000 to "Stanky Nutz5400".

As for myself, things are good. I went and did martial arts for a month but the dojo I went to was a shithole so I stopped. I'll wait until I have a car and can go to a place that can actually secure me a grappling uniform and not a bunch of excuses.

I'm still waiting for the Maine DMV to send me my appointment to take the test for a permit. I think this may be the last state where you can't just walk into the DMV and take the damned test. They aren't equipped with the touchscreen comps and instead you need to send a $10 money order over to the Secretary of Transportation and then evidently wait forever.

Romantic life isn't too bad either. Although we aren't officially dating, I've gone out with this beautiful 26 year old school teacher a couple times. Last night she and I went out to a chinese resteraunt and then saw the movie Employee of the Month. Its actually a pretty good movie and has an Office Space type feel to it. The girl I went with is somebody I met through work. I noticed that after awhile her stops into 7-11 were lasting anywhere between 20min to an hour where she'll just hang out and talk to me about music, the TV show 24, football, and other things. I think I'm pretty much starting to fall for her. We have (at least in my opinion) great chemistry. The only woman I probably connect with as well or better with is Alina (and I heard the rumors about her account and don't care. I believe she is who she is).

Oh, and Carnival's "New Girl" thread shouldn't have made classics unless that new girl gave gime syphillis or something equally terrible.

I was watching TNA last week and talking to Slayer at the same time. I saw that Shark Boy got a victory and immediately went into a rant. Shark Boy should never beat anybody except for CM Piss and in a squash.

I might be a security guard soon. Just filled out the preliminary application for a security firm called "Guardsmark". I'd make $2 more an hour and after 30 days I'd get full benefits (health, dental, vision, etc)

Guest Princess Leena

Fridge. :)

I'm glad to see you're becoming a successful businessman. :)