TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slayer

Fridge's Whereabouts

Kim_Jong-Il.jpg

"I fulry suppolt the banning. I floze when I led what Mascot lote. It was inclediblry o fencive at best. I jus want the day to be oval and wir play fol the safty of the Plesident."

I would be guarding a place that manafactures heavy artillery for the military. Maybe they'll give me my own M-16 for Christmas if I get in.

I'm going to try and get tickets to tonight's Celtic's opener. If I do then I'm going to show up early and ask Bill Russell to let me take a photo of him while he holds a sign that reads "Sandman 9000 is no Linda Cohn".

didn't make the Celtics game as it was sold out. I imagine tickets flew as soon as news of Red passing and a tribute happening got out.

Going home next week for Thanksgiving.

Getting sick of my roomates. Why my manager wants to fuck with a 43 year old dried up ex-heroin addict with a leach for a son is beyond me. I would think he could do better, but the shitty thing is that she gets away with murder at work now. I know if I just decided to up an leave an hour and a half before my shift ended and left the cooler person to cover everything...well I wouldn't have a job the next day.

Bank account is getting reasonably fat though.

I'm also considering enlisting in the military. I'm sure I could grab any training for fire fighting while in the armed services and it is something I've wanted to do since I was little. Now that I'm not on any medication of any kind I think I'm allowed to enlist.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

I can't see you in the military. Well I can, but it'd give me nightmares. I don't think you need to be taught how to kill.

I can use any training I receive to tactically help you with your neighborhood gnomings.

I'm 95% sure I'm headed into the Marines. My father wants to have a sit down talk with me before I enlist, but I'm pretty certain I will be enlisting when I get back from my mini Thanksgiving vacation.

I've actually wanted to join the military for a long time. It just didn't look like something that would ever happen as they made it seem I would be on meds forever. I'm completely med free now though and have been for quite some time.

I can do this for some years and from there join the fire department, police, CIA, or whatever. With the training you recieve the sky can be the limit as far as civil service and government jobs go.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

I understand that, I'm just surprised you'd want to follow this particular Commander In chief...

Rumsfeld is gone and that's a very good thing. Bush is an idiot but Rumsfeld was Mr. Bloodthirsty. Either way I'd be more about supporting my future fellow Marines than I would be to just slaughter different minorities.

Guest Princess Leena

Well, good luck. Just be sure you know what you're getting into here. I don't want to see you dead in North Korea.

I'm abusing the internet function in the backroom of 7-11

Anyways, looks like I ship out for boot camp at the end of January. I start my physical training for it tommorow.

I'll be a fire fighter (well their version anyways. I get to pull downed pilots out of jets before the jet explodes) or a military police officer.

On a totally seperate note Leena needs to add me to her MySpace friends list again.

I'm going to my first ever Bruins game tonight. Hopefully Jacobs doesn't charge me an arm and a leg for the ticket.

I'm going to my first ever Bruins game tonight. Hopefully Jacobs doesn't charge me an arm and a leg for the ticket.

I might be going to tonight's game, too ... could this be my first ever TSM IRL encounter?!?

Guest Vitamin X

Fridge, take it from my personal experience- no matter what the fucking recruiter tells you, be honest about your psychiatric past at MEPS. You could downplay it, but don't outright deny it and/or cover it up.

That decision, pressed on to me by my recruiter out of high school, led to me getting discharged conveniently after 10-11 weeks of basic. Right after the fucking Crucible. So yeah. Be honest.