TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

7/13 HeldDOWN booking thread

Peter Knight makes his first appearance on HD in over a month. What (or who) is in his immediate future? Tune in.

EDIT: If you've noticed, I've merged the 7/9 BT with PFL's 7/13 BT because HD is taking a week off this week. I probably won't be around on Thursday anyway.

Considering that work conspired against me last week I'm going out on a limb with Dance Dance Dragon Vs Cardinal Biggles (is it cursed? damn it I'll try to find out)

Also "The World's Unluckiest Luchador" Ultimo Villaño X will try and see if he can make it to the ring this week before getting his ass kicked

Ultimo Villaño X Vs Asmodai – place your bets if UVX can overcome his bad luck.

And yes an UVX profile will be posted soon,

And Bruce will DEFINITLY be there looking for Zack Mailbu, woes to those that get in his way.

Hey, guys.

Since we already have a show this week (Battlebowl), I was thinking we could just hold all this stuff off until the 14th, so we weren't trying to cram a whole show in just two days. Hopefully this won't mess up any build.

I have to confess it was actually NYU's idea. I was talking with him on AIM and he said "There's no HD this week, right?" I knew there was a booking thread, but I figured it was a little ridiculous to try to rush up a show in two days.

That's not a terrible idea at all (just like it would be nice to generally push the post PPV HD to like Friday just to give us a bit of a break)

so I'm all for this.

To explain the above post: Saint Andrew went insane after his monster Gibraltar was eliminated in the Battlebowl, leading to him petitioning the OAOAST Offices the next day, insanely begging for a match for this coming HeldDOWN~! to get his man right back to the top of the OAOAST rankings in one fell swoop. Since post-PPV editions normally don't have blockbuster matches due to the steam blown off on the paid shows, they agreed to the idea. So, Gibraltar will face a bunch of other guys (preferably 9) in a No-DQ Gauntlet bout, entitled "Gibraltar's Path of Destruction". Keep in mind that the match can continue if Gibraltar's eliminated, but his goal is to be #1 and finish the bout. Can he do it?

(Note: it'd be nice if all the characters involved in eliminating Gibraltar out of Battlebowl were involved, but not necessary)

Posted in GCF:

HR promo

OAOAST Tag Title Match

PR & Stephen Joseph vs. The Heavenly Rockers

Edited by Tony149

the open challenge stands for the Heartland Title, PM me if interested

I'm gonna get f@#$ing drunk and tear shit up.

That's a SHOOT, brotha!

Alfdogg will give his thoughts on his AngleSlam title defense, plus further info on the Tag Team World Cup tournament.

No. LTP has been dropped from our PPV schedule. The next PPV is Angleslam. Zack will have more info on the PPVs when he posts his State of the OAOAST.

Edited by Tony149

Yes, everything now is being built to Angleslam. Several of the PPV's have been omitted from the schedule. I haven't been able to work much on my State of the OAOAST post as I've been busy covering for people on vacation at work, and haven't had much time to finish that off.

I don't see the problem with just having one massive HD Main Event as the replacement for your PPV match. It'd give HD more legitimacy and people would look forward to the show more. Zack and KC have been good at providing PPV-level matches once every couple of weeks for HD Main Events or featured matches, so just do the same.

Since there are no takers, I think I'll try again next week, my ears are still recovering from the Puffy AmiYumi concert I saw last night

Well, obviously, I'm sending something in but I need Alf for it. When were you planning on posting the show?

Sign in to follow this