TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Aecas

A short stay.

Guest Aecas

Its been great fun being back in the thread, even for such a short time. Unfortunately after a lot of deliberation I am being forced to hang up the boots once again, for the exact same reason when I had to leave a year ago. I had thought that I could balance work witht he fed easily enough but unfortunately I was wrong, its just been getting longer and longer hours which leaves me in no mood whatsoever to sit down and write. Add to that the things that I wish and the things that I need to do when i get back from work and the match writing gets shelved even further back on the schedule, especialy on weekends.

I managed to scrape by but unfortunately its just getting too much and I quite frankly don't have the time, much as I wish that i did. It really was great fun to be back and writing, even for just a short time, but I have to put RL first as I a sure you can all understand. I'll still try to be around on the boards more frequently than I was previously, so rock on guys and girls.

I'll be watching ;)

It's like Ejiro's last comeback, only without the melting intestines... Hopefully when you're more comfortable with your schedule, you can come back.

So, uhm... can I get a title shot against Sly?

That really sucks, I'm a big fan of your work and was looking forward to working with you one day, but real life is real life and we can't control it.

Good luck with everything

I hate the fact that I always get handed titles, and I hate the fact that it makes me look vulnerable to everyone that then wants a shot at me.

*Ahem.*

Raynor can confirm that I called dibs long before either Spike or WC.

On a not selfish note, as I said before, sorry to see you go, big guy. You gotta do what you gotta do, but you'll be back. Nobody really leaves.

Bleh "calling dibs". I beat the next champion show before last - that's a slightly better qualifier than losing to the next champ twice B-)

Aecas enters. Yay!

Michael Stephens enters. More yay!

Stephens pins Aecas with the Sunny In England. Stephens is now the International AND World Champion! LOTS OF YAY! Everyone applauds Aecas, including Stephens, wish him well and hope he comes back soon. Awwww!

Now that he has ALL THE GOLD~, Michael Stephens ascends to heaven and takes the title belts with him.

Sorry guys, looks like I beat you all to it :P

I would like to ask that the International Title be vacated in Aecas' absence. With the resounding "dibs calling" in his departure thread, it has been made quite obvious to me that no one in the fed believes that I am worthy of the title, and I would hate to stake claim to it in this way. I will not be writing a match as I had previously intended, so you'll have to either job it to someone else you feel is more deserving or vacate it I guess.

Well like I said, I don't want it that way anyways... I'd much rather just have a four way for it or something.

Taking the title by default and then proving everybody wrong > both of those options. Must you choose, however, a four-way defeats a tournament, unless this tournament could be extended all the way to Ground Zero.

I thought you had a great return, but I know how you feel, I'd rather have fun writing than cram it in with other things.

Pity these idiot's derailed the thread.