TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Smarkdown Card 7-10-2006

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...
swfworldtour2.jpg
SWF Smarkdown!
Live, Monday, July 10th, from the Jedi Temple on Coruscant!
(6pm PST, 10pm EST; check local listings)
(Send all promos/marked matches to chirs3)

Jedi_council_1.jpg

I should have some sort of description here, but I'm tired and it's late. Or early. Whichever. I'll edit it in.

The Crowd: The 12 Jedi Council Members will be the only ones in the room itself. Floating bleachers will be positioned outside the windows, holding about 1000 SWF fans.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

REGARDING THE INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

What held up the card last night was the fact that, after Sly and Spike, everyone else was either busy, requested the show off, or just not interested in the IN division. So rather than do Spike vs. Sly III: This Time It's Personal, I'm pushing the match back to Lockdown (everyone always wants Storm off), and opening the line: if you want to be in the match for the vacant IN title, let me know. What kind of match(es) depends on how many interested parties there are.

Sorry to delay it like this.

-=-=-=-=-

THE MAIN EVENT - CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Michael Cross vs. Zyon

-> FINALLY, the Mandatory Rematch Clause is invoked! After getting cheated (or beaten legitimately, depending on your world view) out of the Cruiserweight Title at 13th Hour, Zyon has been waiting for his second chance. And now Michael Cross, freshly returned from scouting new talent, is stepping up to defend what is (or isn't) rightfully his - the SWF Cruiserweight Championship.
Rules: Cruiser rules - outside count to 20, no throwing over the top rope.
Word Limit: 6000
Send to: Secret Agent

-=-=-=-=-

SUPER AMAZING MATCH OF GREATNESS AND ORDER OF CONTENDERSHIP
Tom Flesher vs. Landon Maddix

-> Huge names. Huge ambitions. Huge egos. This is sure to be awesome.
Rules: Cruiser rules - outside count to 20, no throwing over the top rope.
Word Limit: 5500
Send to: Evolution

-=-=-=-=-

BECAUSE PEOPLE ALWAYS ASK FOR STORM OFF MATCH
Wildchild vs. Scott Rageheart

-> See the description. Certain people like Storm off, which means we need to get as much of them as we can! Get while the gettin's good, as they say. And stuff. Plus, Wildchild just bowled right over Kerry Staunton - perhaps his partner wants REVENGE.
Rules: Standard singles match.
Word Limit: 5000
Send to: hhh6294

-=-=-=-=-

HARDCORE MATCH
Austin Sly vs. MANSONOSITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

-> Sly, what are you thinking?! Challenging the awesome power that is MANSONOSITY... it's suicide, man!
Rules: HARDCORE!
Word Limit: 5000
Send to: chirs3

-=-=-=-=-

PUNISHMENT MATCH
Mike Van Siclen vs. Cardboard Comet

-> On Sly's "whatver the name is" radio show like two weeks ago, they demanded the return of the punishment match. Rejoice, for she has arrived.
Rules: Sock full of quarters on a pole match.
Word Limit: 4500

-=-=-=-=-

TAG TEAM MAAAAADNESS!
Trent Hawk and Ciro Vitale vs. The Bemani Cross Wizards (Ced Ordonez and Thoth)

-> The two nooblets get their first taste of tag team action against everyone's favorite DDR freaks, the Bemani Cross Wizards!
Rules: Standard tag team match.
Word Limit: 4500

-=-=-=-=-

Opening Promo: Kerry Staunton

-=-=-=-=-
Edited by chirs3

Yeah, I'm one of the ones always asking for Storm off... so naturally, I get left off Smarkdown. Again.

Someone hit me up and let me know if they want a crack at either Mike (non-title, biznitches) or Amy.

ALSO NOTE

I left some people off because they've been booked for three or four shows straight, and I wanted to give them a break.

BUT~! If you do wish to write, feel free to book amongst yourselves ala the ReBoot card, and I'll add the matches on ASAP.

EDIT: Seems like Mike beat me to it. :P

Edited by chirs3

What held up the card last night was the fact that, after Sly and Spike, everyone else was either busy, requested the show off, or just not interested in the IN division. So rather than do Spike vs. Sly III: This Time It's Personal, I'm pushing the match back to Lockdown (everyone always wants Storm off), and opening the line: if you want to be in the match for the vacant IN title, let me know. What kind of match(es) depends on how many interested parties there are.

Yes.

Maybe I should slaughter some do-gooder Jedis this show.

Throw my name in for the IN title, can't hurt too much ;)

and I'm up for a match - a straight rematch with Mike may just NOT be the ticket yaknow? (Bruce/Wayne Vs Michael/Amy? - hmmm)

Yak now? Bruce, control your desires for hairy bovines.

I wouldn't mind a match... but I guess I could always promo instead.

*Siiiiiigh.* :)

Yak now? Bruce, control your desires for hairy bovines.
Oh you know I've never been able to resist you

Well then, control your desires for hairy bovines and devilishly handsome Englishmen.

Honestly, bloody sex maniac you are.

I'm so pumped to write Zyon/Cross II.

As for contendership order match, either winner is making me nervous, though if possible, I'd like to defend against them after Ground Zero.

Despite the outcome of Cross/Zyon II. I would like to be in the IN match. Rather I deserve it or not could be in question (two straight no shows) but it would be fun and stuff.

Throw me in that punishment match. I'm completely serious.

ANYONE who wants to write as/for/in place of Cardboard Comet may do so. I can't guarentee it will be eligible to win, but it will make me happy nonetheless.

Edited by chirs3

Marker change. BLAST FROM THE PAST~! returns to help lighten the load. :P

Edited by chirs3

Honestly, bloody sex maniac you are.
How did you know what my next gimmick is going to be? :o

Btw. I've just realized what this weekend is so not being booked works out well for me after all.

My intentions for the International Title have, of course, been made quite clear.

Hey Manson, hardcore match?! Book it?!

Oh crap, I'm screwed.

Go ahead and throw me in that INT Match if you're not overloaded on numbers already. It'll make up for not getting a Cruiser shot.

You'll be getting a Cruiser Shot. Your match with Tom simply determines the ORDER of Contendership. Winner gets first crack, loser gets sloppy seconds.

Right. Since nothing's been added since yesterday, I how hereby declare: don't book me.

Oh crap, I'm screwed.

Go ahead and throw me in that INT Match if you're not overloaded on numbers already. It'll make up for not getting a Cruiser shot.

You'll be getting a Cruiser Shot. Your match with Tom simply determines the ORDER of Contendership. Winner gets first crack, loser gets sloppy seconds.

Ah, okay.

Well, throw me in anyway.

My intentions for the International Title have, of course, been made quite clear.

Yes. Hardcore. Just to be on the safe side, let's say a 5000 cap? Book it!

Yes. Hardcore. Just to be on the safe side, let's say a 5000 cap? Book it!

It shall be so!