TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Smarkdown Card 7-10-2006

So....make with the fast forward writing. Just pretend everyone has to take at least one ten minute headlock. Here you go, solves everything.

Of course, the only Cibernetica I've seen went 100+ minutes, so it's going to take a lot of writing.

But hey, sure, why not.

That was my problem. If there's going to be a word limit, then how I'm I to be expected to write it. Furthermore, if it's on the PPV, as mentioned by Zyon in another thread, some of us have plans...

So drop out of the match. Just because you have plans for GZ doesn't mean others do, and to cast aside those who perhaps need something to do for the pay-per-view simply because you've got other things to do is, frankly, rather phallic.

So drop out of the match. Just because you have plans for GZ doesn't mean others do, and to cast aside those who perhaps need something to do for the pay-per-view simply because you've got other things to do is, frankly, rather phallic.

Or I'll write two matches.

I don't care, I just don't want to write a match like that, I think if you're going to do a tournament, don't let make it a cluster fuck that more people won't write than people who will. With that kind of a match, you might as well book it as a House Rules.

The team of Bruce Blank, Austin Sly, Landon Maddix, and ??? vs. Matt Myers, Ced Ordonez, An Octopus, and Martin Hunt.

... but, if we're going to do a four man tag match, why not just do survivor series rules with the people who survive going on to face at Ground Zero (if more than one person survives, of course). I know JJ gets off on this Tornado Cybernetico crap or whatever, but come on. Seriously?

Why do a tag match for a singles title? And I don't see why some of us who planned for the PPV well before Aecas decided to quit should be punished by not getting a chance in an open invitational. That and it was never originally said the title match would be at the PPV. Maybe telling us before hand that it was at the PPV would have eliminated a few of the competitors.

And this Cybernetico thing while a cool idea would not be right for this ideal situation. Maybe if there were stables or something.

Seven contenders enter. Yay!

Austin Sly enters. More yay!

Sly pins everyone underneath a wood plank and then pins the piece of wood. Sly is now the International Champion! LOTS OF YAY! Everyone applauds in unison, afraid of upsetting the equalibrium on Mansonosity!

Now that he has THE GOLD~, Austin Sly ascends to heaven and takes the title belt with him.

Sorry Dace, but I wasn't able to give you a run for your money. For some reason, I forgot that Smarkdown goes up on Mondays, and I had class tonight, so I couldn't get it done.

Maybe next time. :)